• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokemon Unbound (Alpha 1.0) -New name, New story.

I was wondering... is worth to make a game with Gen6 Pokemon Spirtes?

• The sprites looks great,but the game is too big.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cRaCkZ

Well...
Years
General information:

Creator: cRaCkZ (CONTACT->SKYPE ID: alexx.crackz)
Platform: PC
Price: Freeware
Made with: RPG Maker XP,Pokémon Essentials v15.1
(by Poccil/Flameguru and Maruno) and Generation 6 Add-on (by Mej71)
Genre: Pokémon RPG
Current version: Alpha 1.0 (Restarted Project)
Started in: September 15, 2015
Version 1.0 completed in: October 21, 2015
Current version completed in: October 21, 2015
Language: English
Slots to save: 1 (with a possibility of copies)

Introduction:
Spoiler:

Story:
Spoiler:

Features:
Spoiler:

Future Features:
Spoiler:

Progress:
Spoiler:

Known Bugs/Erros:
-Nurse Joy get back to old OW sprite after healing your pokemons.
-Some maps have black edges visible. (I'll fix it in next update,just tell me where it can be visible.)
-In "Botanical Garden" is recommended to battle trainers in his order (From Left to Right)
-Some pokemons don't have Gen6 female sprite and they'll showed with old sprite. (If you find one of them, tell me and i'll fix it.)
-BOSS sprite is not transparent (oops..i forgot,I saw it after posting the game)
-Male/Female scientists have scrabled sprites (Male have female sprite,and female have male,same as BOSS sprite, I saw it after posting , they'll fixed in the next update.)
-Walking with the GIRL SPRITE will create an unnatural movement. Is my fault, it'll fixed in next version.

If you find any bug/mapping error/grammar error, please let me know and i'll fix it.

CREDITS:
Pokemon Essentials (by Maruno/Poccil/Flameguru) - For PokemonEssentials
GameFreak and Nintendo -For Pokemon Concept
Bulbapedia -Informations
FL - Tutorials , and helping me with some problems too.
Mej71 - For his Generation 6 kit :)
Calis Projects (GAOlivier and partners) - For Tileset
-Thatssowitty (and his colaborators) - For indoor and cave tileset.
Hek-El-Grande -Waterfall Autotile
Erassus- Naming Tab
Pyromatical (and Partners) - Heaven Realm Tileset
Matwert- OR/AS Style Water Autotile

Screenshoots
Spoiler:

BANNERS:

Unboundbanner1.png

Unboundbanner2.gif

Unboundbanner3.png

Download:
https://mega.nz/#!ikABjbCZ!f4fOEQiaAEzEjyym8GSYOVhw5lMRLZsXb6VzMQAcVn4

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 30, 2016
I was going to download this, but I saw the screenshots have a couple of things to say because looking at them completely ruined any thoughts I had about playing.

1. Gen 6/mixed battler sprites looks terrible. Pick one style and stay with it.
2. Gen 3 overworlds, with gen 4/5 tiles? Again, pick a style and stay with it.

There's enough resources out there for you not to have such an inconsistent looking game.

cRaCkZ

Well...
Years
This was only a test version.
Next version changes:
Added BW style Overworlds and i'll add battle sprites soon.
I'll change protagonists sprites soon.
Regional Dex for Kyoto Region (200 pokemons).
Mapping updates
Other minor changes.

Edit: Someone know some BW style protagonist OW? (To include surf,fishing...)

Galbatorix

Bringer of Evil
Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2016
Problems: Rowan is sometimes referred to as Oak
Bad grammar in so many places
When battling the Fisherman in Nova town some of the magikarp sprites are below the grass area (the lvl 7 and lvl 11 ones)
Is the shiny pichu supposed to be floating?
In Pokecenters the pokeballs are further down then where they are supposed to be when healing
After beating the lighthouse challenge the guy says your prize is a jigglypuff but you receive an eevee.

Other than that it's pretty good and I would really like playing it all the way through, especially with all the features it is going to have.
Are you still working on it?

JBro63.9

JBro63.9
Years
ALL the regions? Yikes... that could take ages to prepare... how would you go about that?

cRaCkZ

Well...
Years
UPDATE:
Restarted project. (I lost previous version)
Features new tileset,
The game ends after 3rd Gym.

HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 13, 2018
Something I had to post about immediantly because of how dizzy I'm getting...

Walking down with the girl character's sprite automatically switches it to facing walking up. So shes walking down and flipping between both animations.

Also, you are AWESOME for having Ralts as a starter :D

cRaCkZ

Well...
Years
Something I had to post about immediantly because of how dizzy I'm getting...

Walking down with the girl character's sprite automatically switches it to facing walking up. So shes walking down and flipping between both animations.

Also, you are AWESOME for having Ralts as a starter :D

YAH,i know 'bout girl OW bug... Please play as a boy.

Thanks :) Ralts is my fave. Also is the easiest way to beat 1st gym.
Also the other starters have their avantage for 2nd and 3rd gyms, so none of them are disavataged at all.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 13, 2018
Some feedback: (I only got a little ways in as of the moment, so feedback is brief. I'll make another post when I'm further in)

Grammar: I had made a list of things I had noticed in a reply to this topic, however, my anti-spyware closes my browser when it cleans up after a scan and I lost it -_-. So here is what I remember:
-Anywhere you have the word "pokemons", switch it to "pokemon". Pokemon is both singular and plural.
Example: "I love this pokemon." "I love these pokemon." Both sentences work.
-There were two or three incorrect sentences in the initial new-game introduction the professor gives you.
-I think something your mother initial says to you has a grammar issue.
-The professor's aid in his lab says something wrong as well.

General Feedback:

-I'm all for a quick start, but the first gym is literally 5 minutes away from the start of the game. If you start with Ralts, you don't have to gain a single level or capture a single pokemon to beat it. This being good or bad depends on the level curve of the game and how many gyms your going to have I guess.
-The gym leader says a grand total of 4 lines, two of which are just giving you a badge and a TM. Easily forgettable and not really a noteworthy fight.
-HOWEVER, you having his last pokemon be named (and shiny), is a nice touch. I'd definitely recommend keeping that for future gym leaders/elite four/other trainers.

Bugs:
-Some pokemon's battle sprites are in the wrong spot. (Magicarp and feebas for example)

Some feature suggestions:
-An EV/IV screen.
-A button to toggle walk/run so you don't have to hold Z or Shift all the time.

cRaCkZ

Well...
Years
Some feedback: (I only got a little ways in as of the moment, so feedback is brief. I'll make another post when I'm further in)

Grammar: I had made a list of things I had noticed in a reply to this topic, however, my anti-spyware closes my browser when it cleans up after a scan and I lost it -_-. So here is what I remember:
-Anywhere you have the word "pokemons", switch it to "pokemon". Pokemon is both singular and plural.
Example: "I love this pokemon." "I love these pokemon." Both sentences work.
-There were two or three incorrect sentences in the initial new-game introduction the professor gives you.
-I think something your mother initial says to you has a grammar issue.
-The professor's aid in his lab says something wrong as well.

General Feedback:

-I'm all for a quick start, but the first gym is literally 5 minutes away from the start of the game. If you start with Ralts, you don't have to gain a single level or capture a single pokemon to beat it. This being good or bad depends on the level curve of the game and how many gyms your going to have I guess.
-The gym leader says a grand total of 4 lines, two of which are just giving you a badge and a TM. Easily forgettable and not really a noteworthy fight.
-HOWEVER, you having his last pokemon be named (and shiny), is a nice touch. I'd definitely recommend keeping that for future gym leaders/elite four/other trainers.

Bugs:
-Some pokemon's battle sprites are in the wrong spot. (Magicarp and feebas for example)

Some feature suggestions:
-An EV/IV screen.
-A button to toggle walk/run so you don't have to hold Z or Shift all the time.

Thanks for your Feedback"!
I'll fix grammar issues (I'm not native English , sorry)
About First Gym...i thought to make it avalabile after you beat 3rd or 4th Gym. (Like Norman in Emerald) It will be better?
About Magikarp and Feebas...i'll change sprites to BW style ones..
Gen6 ones don't have Gender Differences for Unfezant and Frillish...and is kinda annoying..
Thanks...I wanted to make Gym Leaders "partners" more special (also E4 will have a Special Pokemon too)...

Thanks for features suggestion...
I'll try add EV/IV screen Features...and walk/run button too.

Main post edited:
Features in Next Update;
-Pokemon Birthsigns (i love that idea)
-BW style sprites
-Random Egg Vendors scattered around region.
-Battle Clubs (something like in BW anime) in towns without gym (With 2 modes: Easy/Hard and a prize after completing it)

cRaCkZ

Well...
Years
This game is not satisfy my expectation.
Also i lost all game files.
T/c here.. Sorry, i made a stupid topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back