• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I think most people at some point have the desire at some point for whatever reasons they may have.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

And sometimes that desire can keep a person around or make them eventually grow tired of this place and leave because they never become one and the desire morphs into other things like jealousy and so forth.

That said I am the laziest mod ever. I also never figured out why I was chosen to be a mod in the first place other than Nica probably telling someone that I wanted to help Pokemon Trivia (which I didn't post in for two weeks until the night before I got modded. Then I posted in some threads and reported a few things iirc). But with that said it kind of doesn't justify their decision at all.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

While we can't expect perfectly sense-making decisions from the staff, you're definitely not a bad mod, Tara :P
I guess these a bit more laid-back sections don't need as much modding as the others. Which means more free time! Wohoo!

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

let it die a slow agonizing ghost-town death as everyone goes on to newer and better things

or die, I guess

and Yuza, i'm not awesome, I'm below-average lame

Years

I have a rough idea what you guys are on about and I just have to say that modding would just seem too time consuming for me. I have stuff to do other than going though fourms at late hours of the night... oh wait...

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I have too dirty a mind :c /goes to watch The Campaign to justify his mind and laugh

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Hmm... Don't think I've ever posted a number past the 300 range.

In other news: I hate how life decides to say screw you every paycheck >_>; Anyone else know that feel? :U

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Cherish the thought. We just had to drop $150 bucks on yet another new tire and a new air filter and oil filter today after spending 80 about two weeks ago for the first tire :| Not a fun experience.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Error.

Yes there are. Though mostly not so. Tis often about the Japanese and their lovely cartoons and how much we hate them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back