• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OLD] Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I didn't feel like looking for HP seeds. :3

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
Forget Hidden Power, why are you breeding on Platinum? Everyone knows HG/SS is so much easier for RNG abuse nowadays, except for like, Syndrome, but he's lazy and is allowed to think differently.

I dislike this place now. Majority of Pokemon nowadays is Mat aka hacked.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Forget Hidden Power, why are you breeding on Platinum? Everyone knows HG/SS is so much easier for RNG abuse nowadays, except for like, Syndrome, but he's lazy and is allowed to think differently.

I haven't tried HGSS yet. I like breeding on Platinum.

And are they really all hacked? I just didn't really like them because that's all people seem to be offering. o.o
Not many people are breeding their own Pokemon anymore, even though it's a rule to have some of your own Pokemon for trade?

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
First IV RNG breed after I had to restart my Platinum.

010.png

Caterpie ♀ Lv. 1
Nature: Timid | Ability: Shield Dust
Characteristic: Often dozes off
IVs: 31, 31, 31, 31, 31, 31
Moves: Tackle, String Shot

[:

I haven't tried HGSS yet. I like breeding on Platinum.

And are they really all hacked? I just didn't really like them because that's all people seem to be offering. o.o
Not many people are breeding their own Pokemon anymore, even though it's a rule to have some of your own Pokemon for trade?

I like the Caterpie, its nice to see an RNG thats not shiny

Also I thought it was a requirement to offer your own pokes aswell?
Kinda sick of Mat's pokes, his legends are the only ones I carry, simply cause they are the easiest shiny legends to find

I'm taking up egg move breeding mainly so I have "unique" pokemon, plus I don't heavily battle so why waste time finding and hitting seeds for RNGing when I don't need them?

Have a small collection so far though need to add most of them too my shop =]

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Thanks. [: I'm working on a Slowpoke next. The only reason I'm doing non-shiny Pokemon is because its faster than doing shiny. C:

2Blue4u

Red Doesn't Come Close
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 20, 2014
So I'm noticing a lot of flawless shiny Pokemon in the trade shops... in fact, that seems to be the main currency now. I was wondering how one might do that.
I RNG, of course, but I just breed shiny pokes. I've looked at some of the other strategies for RNG'ing (though I can't quite comprehend it yet), but I haven't seen anything regarding shiny flawless Pokemon. I've seen RNG strategies that involve shiny breeding, flawless breeding, IV/flawless encounters, and even shiny encounters, but I've never seen the two combined in any way.
So... traders. How do you do it?

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
After you breed the shiny Pokemon, you save in front of the daycare man without taking the egg. Then, the flawless breeding comes into play. Alternative has a magnificent guide for RNG abuse for both DPPt and HGSS.

Detox

No its just that all HG/SS egg moves suck besides like 5 so I don't see the point.

I've pretty much lost all interest as well. I'm not sure why I even come here anymore to be honest. :/

Same.

all of Mat's Pokemon are hacked?

"Pretty Much"

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
So I'm noticing a lot of flawless shiny Pokemon in the trade shops... in fact, that seems to be the main currency now.

I don't really see why everyone cares that much about flawless Pokémon. Since RNG came around, everyone is pretty much trading the same Pokémon, just with different OTs, there really aren't any "unique" Pokémon anymore. In my opinion, the only Pokémon of value nowadays are certain events and non-Japanese foreign Pokémon.

Really? I thought most of them were obtained via RNG abuse...

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I've been told that the way "Mat" Pokemon are obtained are hacked or something, but people are naive to the fact that they are hacked, and just think that he's an awesome breeder, when he isn't. And regarding the events, they're useless. Most of them nowadays are hacked anyway, and have no use competitively.

PokéSwimmer

Keeping time time time
Years
I've been told that the way "Mat" Pokemon are obtained are hacked or something, but people are naive to the fact that they are hacked, and just think that he's an awesome breeder, when he isn't.

Oh well, good thing the ones I have were free. I don't like trading Pokémon I didn't obtain myself anyway :P.

And regarding the events, they're useless. Most of them nowadays are hacked anyway, and have no use competitively.

I was thinking more along the lines of event exclusive Pokémon or ones with event exclusive moves, but I see your point.

blaQk

perfectionist. ♥
Years
  • Age 113
  • Seen Nov 5, 2014
We, TwilightBlade and I, have checked a lot of Mat pokemon. We have found a lot to be hacked and suspect the others to be hacked as well.

For example, the Mat Lati@s twins were both obtained from Pewter City, from the same cart. There are many others that I don't care to list.

So not only are they hacked, they are poorly hacked. He has also been confronted about it and his replies are obviously complete bull. That's also probably why you see them everywhere. Hacks are usually very widespread, and easy to get.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
I'm more pissed about the fact that we know that they're hacked, and it's clearly stated that they are, but people are so naive and oblivious to the fact that they're from a certain user, so they must be completely legit.

There should be a ban on this site for all "Mat" Pokemon, as well as "Luis" Pokemon.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
Years
Following the topic of discussion, (Mat having hacks)
I was led to believe he RNGs his pokes, but does hack the items needed to obtain some of them like the Azure Flute, Enigma Stone, etc etc.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
-too lazy to delete Mat pogeymans-
Wait, Luis is hacked?
Well, consider he does NOT use RNG abuse, and is able to churn out 2-3 flawless shinies with any hidden power they may need everyday, it's most likely that they're hacked. Also the fact that he has hacked in the past, claiming that Brave Bird + Hypnosis Zubat is legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back