• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Corrupt a Wish [ Pokemon Edition! ]

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
Granted, but it controls you as well.

I wish that Hypno never kidnapped my child causing my mind to unravel at the seams, allowing him to haunt my dreams. Oh, my child was not clever. Now he'll stay with Hypno forever...

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Granted, the game crashes every second.

I wish I can get every Pokemon game available (even the Japanese ones).

Years
Granted but they turn out to be evil.

I wish that Pokemon Contests become a main goal in the games so I can be like my hero Dawn.

darkpokeball

Years
Granted but all the pokemon there hail Hypno...
*tied up on this new region because Hypno's minions attacked me in an earlier post*

I wish that I could get out of this horrible Hypno-dictated region!

Years
Granted but then a Gothitelle blocks your path and uses Psychic on you.

I wish that Whitney had a easier-to-defeat Pokemon than Miltank.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Granted, but now Bugsy has a level 100 Swords Dance Scizor with Roost.

I wish more people understand that Whitney isn't that hard to beat if you use the female Machop you get in a trade in Goldenrod which can't be attracted, resists Rollout, and has STAB super effective Fighting attacks.
/rant

Years
Granted but then people start saying that Morty's Gengar is total HAX.

I wish that there was no super-tall grass cos it annoys me.

darkpokeball

Years
Granted, in its place is Hypno Slavery Camps. They kidnap you and hypnotize you so now you hail Hypno as well.

I wish that Hypno was as omnipotent as he is right now!

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Granted, but someone steals them and gives them to me. I loooooooooooooove cats.
I wish there was a Shrimp Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Jan 27, 2014
Granted, it can turn into a very aggressive lobster. Too bad...the form change can't be controlled. Good luck getting it to NOT eat you! Because it gets hungry every 1 minute.

I wish that I can have every Pokemon available (even Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect).

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Granted, but just when you finish catching 'em all, Nintendo releases a new generation with 150 new ones.

I still wish there was a decent Pokemon rpg for smartphones with all 649 Pokemon so I wouldn't look stupid playing a dsi in college.

Back