• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Yu-Gi-Oh! Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Lets see...
I like Pokemon...
I think Yu-Gi-Oh is okay...
Yu-Gi-Oh Pokemon?! No thank you!

Surely Yugioh is about cards having fixed attack and deffence?

Also, are there going to be magic and trap cards?

And spriting is going to be SOLID.

But GL, you'll need it!

(P.S. Are things like Armed Dragon lvl 3, 5, 7 etc going to 'evolve' by level up?)

I'm guessing its going to be like 1 on 1 dueling with monsters...
So, yes they will evolve by leveling up I guess...
Also, Evolving will be part of fusion.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
I'm guessing its going to be like 1 on 1 dueling with monsters...
So, yes they will evolve by leveling up I guess...
Also, Evolving will be part of fusion.

Looks like someone is doing my job for me! :)
Thanks for explaining in my absense.
Sorry Seth, I'll add you now.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Hmm, even though I completely hate Yu-Gi-Oh, this might turn out to be kinda fun. And um, I wouldn't make the Blue-Eyes Dragon be a legendary, and maybe make him evolve into the 3 headed one?

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Hmm, even though I completely hate Yu-Gi-Oh, this might turn out to be kinda fun. And um, I wouldn't make the Blue-Eyes Dragon be a legendary, and maybe make him evolve into the 3 headed one?

Blue-Eyes is a Rotom-like Legend if you know what I mean? Legendary music and event but not a Legendary? He's only a legend because he "evolves" (fuses) into Blue-Eyes Ultimate.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
Years
Creative....
I actually hate the Yu-gi-oh! show and the cards, but this is an incredibly creative hack,
and it seems like something I'd love to be a part of. I can map or tile edit. :)

Blue-Eyes is a Rotom-like Legend if you know what I mean? Legendary music and event but not a Legendary? He's only a legend because he "evolves" (fuses) into Blue-Eyes Ultimate.
Maybe you can make them like Manaphy and Phione.
(only they actually evolve XD) You know? Legendaries can be part of an evolutionary line too...

And Red-eyes Black Dragon should be a pseudo-legendary.

Also, are there going to be magic and trap cards?

It doesn't have to be a card game.....
In fact, the more real it is, the better.

Last edited:

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
Creative....
I actually hate the Yu-gi-oh! show and the cards, but this is an incredibly creative hack,
and it seems like something I'd love to be a part of. I can map or tile edit. :)

Maybe you can make them like Manaphy and Phione.
(only they actually evolve XD) You know? Legendaries can be part of an evolutionary line too...

And Red-eyes Black Dragon should be a pseudo-legendary.

It doesn't have to be a card game.....
In fact, the more real it is, the better.

Can I see some examples of your work please? Thanks.
And yeah, that sounds pretty cool; though I prefer originality over copying/chaning slightly.

I agree that Red-Eyes should be a psuedo-legendary, but he didn't play a huge part in the final season like Blue-Eyes. But, I'll put him in to be Blue-Eyes' Legend-opposite.

[HoN] Jereziah

Till DEATH do us part!
Years
Hey Faint,

Thanks for editing the first post...And hows the hack progress?

hi sorry also.... again. plz give me a chance

You should have some proof or else you will not be in Faint's Team...
If you're a noob in spriting then, the hack will not be very good...sorry, you need some proof...

Last edited:

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
hey why not have red-eyes b. chick evolve into red-eyes b. dragon and then red-eyes darkness dragon
^_^

I completely forgot about that! I'll do that, thanks!

Sorry but this is the first time ive ever sprited.....

hi sorry also.... again. plz give me a chance

Well, even if it's your first time, you might just have a knack for it. So sprite something and send, and I'll see if I think you have potiential or not.

I can Beta Test if you need one. I'm usually pretty good at finding bugs and glitches!

Sure, I'll add you to the team.

Hey Faint,

Thanks for editing the first post...And hows the hack progress?

You should have some proof or else you will not be in Faint's Team...
If you're a noob in spriting then, the hack will not be very good...sorry, you need some proof...

The hacks progress is currently at 0% until I either get another spriter or my original one comes online. I need something sprited before I can start mapping. Thanks for the interest though.

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
Years
What about Obelisk the Tormentor, Winged Dragon of Ra, and Slither the Skydragon as the three main legendary pokemon? if you did that for the legendary birds you might even get away with the old palette :)

oh yeah i remembered something :)

MetalMorph was a magic card that powered up most monsters but some stuff like Red Eyes Black Dragon because Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon. Also, there was Black Skull Dragon made by combining Summoned Skull with Red Eyes Black Dragon- to do this you could make an item that caused the evolution and to get the item you had to give someone a Summned Skull.

so this would make the evolution Eevee styled

_ Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon (with MetalMorph)
Red Eyes Black Dragon -|_Black Skull Dragon (with Summoned Skull Essence)
|
_Red Eyes Darkness Dragon (Natural Level Evolution)

theres also this if you want to include it

Last edited:

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
What about Obelisk the Tormentor, Winged Dragon of Ra, and Slither the Skydragon as the three main legendary pokemon? if you did that for the legendary birds you might even get away with the old palette :)

oh yeah i remembered something :)

MetalMorph was a magic card that powered up most monsters but some stuff like Red Eyes Black Dragon because Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon. Also, there was Black Skull Dragon made by combining Summoned Skull with Red Eyes Black Dragon- to do this you could make an item that caused the evolution and to get the item you had to give someone a Summned Skull.

so this would make the evolution Eevee styled

_ Red Eyes Black Metal Dragon (with MetalMorph)
Red Eyes Black Dragon -|_Black Skull Dragon (with Summoned Skull Essence)
|
_Red Eyes Darkness Dragon (Natural Level Evolution)

theres also this if you want to include it

Whoa, thanks for the help! You deserve to be in the Credits section when I make it (along with a few others who gave awesome ideas like that).

even if you don't have any sprites, then... can't you begin by working of the maps on the text?

I can't work on them because there are tile sprites I need inserted...

Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2012
this sounds....interesting, and i've looking for a decent rpg yu-gi-oh game for the gba so....looking forward to this good luck.

XaE22

Mapper/Scripter
Years
i think the god cards should be the main legendaries but also have the creator of light as a legendary too ... oh and i hope you make slifer the first legendary you get because its my favorite

Years
_ra.jpg

This would make a great ra...
Too bad it could never be in firered...

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
Years
this sounds....interesting, and i've looking for a decent rpg yu-gi-oh game for the gba so....looking forward to this good luck.

Thanks for the support; it really helps.

i think the god cards should be the main legendaries but also have the creator of light as a legendary too ... oh and i hope you make slifer the first legendary you get because its my favorite

I was thinking about the Creator of Light; but I don't really want her in it =/
And I was thinking about that; I'm going to make it so you choose the order of which you get them. Blue-Eyes and Red-Eyes can be caught before the E4 Zorc Battle. However, Exodia cannot be caught until you have battled Zorc. While battling Zorc; you can catch him: however the catch rate will be very low. The 3 Gods can be found in different caves around Egypt after the Zorc Battle.

_ra.jpg

This would make a great ra...
Too bad it could never be in firered...

All my sprites are going to be sprited by my sprite team for orginality. If I wanted to rip sprites: The Sacred Cards is always there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back