• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I couldnt find him there was a gold regigas in the cave so i left becoz my pokemon wer lv 36

why forget about ash i cant find the guy lol

any ways im logging off, will you help me 2morow?

thank you for helping me, your a good guy cya

lol thats a regirock... thanks you reminded me bout regirock xD
sure i will if i'm at home... theres another entrance to pina francia but it's somewhere else... thats the way to ash...

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
Years
Well i'm stuck:
I just beat the electric gym, and got the devon goods back. I've got the letter to give to ash. But where do i go now? Do i need rocksmash? IF so.. Where do i get it?

Years
Well i'm stuck:
I just beat the electric gym, and got the devon goods back. I've got the letter to give to ash. But where do i go now? Do i need rocksmash? IF so.. Where do i get it?

yes you need rock smah.. you can get it from rentlebud poke center...
sry if i'm late... been busy

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
Years
I'm lost in teh cave where regirock is. Hes still not active but ash is in here? Is there a secret way? Because theres only 2 ladders

Years
I'm lost in teh cave where regirock is. Hes still not active but ash is in here? Is there a secret way? Because theres only 2 ladders

argh.. i forgot all bout ash... err tell me wheres that cave again? then i might be able to help you

Last edited:

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
Years
Ermm.. -checks- francia Cave..

I just did the bit when you see palkia, now i've got the baby lugia :D

Years
Hope this help you!
Go to here!
rubi_ing_01-12.png

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
Years
Yes, i know but theres only 2 Stair cases. One out of there and one to a rare candy. How do i find ash?

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
Years
No worries, i found him!! xD Stupid ash hiding in the cave in the forest! Anyways.. What do i do now? Do i need surf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back