• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New and Searching

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 26, 2021
Hi there, I'm DraconicDark. I also like to go by the name of Comet. I'm searching for some rom hacks to play. I've already played a few, so I'm looking for something new.

Rom hacks I've played:
Pokemon Snakewood
Pokemon Resolute
Pokemon Adventure - Red Story
Pokemon Light Platinum
Pokemon Shiny Gold X
Pokemon Liquid Crystal
Pokemon Flora Sky
All three Pokemon Ruby Destiny games
Pokemon Sacred Gold/Storm Silver
Pokemon Blaze Black/Volt White
Pokemon Blaze Black 2/Volt White 2
Pokemon Dark Energy

I'm also looking for some fan games. You know, the games that I don't need emulators or ROMs.

Fan Games I've played:
Pokemon Raptor EX
Pokemon Zeta/Omicron
Pokemon Reborn

Please reply. ^^ I really wanna play new hack games.

Last edited:

jacktheking

Hatched Egg
Years
Hello there, welcome to PokeCommunity! Hmm.. so you like playing Pokemon fan game? Have you play official Pokemon game? Which is your favorite fan game? Why?

I dont usually play fan game or rom hack. If I'm not wrong, the only fan game I played in your list is.. Pokemon Flora Sky. Well, actually I never complete the game..

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Welcome to PC forums, Draconic! It's nice to meet you.

I would suggest you some, but unfortunately, all ROM hacks I was planning to recommend were already played by you, it seems. Sorry about that. There are plenty of others out there, of course, but majority of them aren't finished yet; if we're left with cliffhangers, it would sort of leave us unsatisfied and whatnot, wouldn't it? Though, if we like, we could still check them out right here.

I've played a ton of hacks myself, and of them all, I would say my most favorite would be Ruby Destiny series; it's nice how they lay-out their story. To me, things seem much different than usual Nintendo route. Anyway, I hope you enjoy yourself here, dear! I'm always here should you ever need any help around the forums; please feel free to message me any time, and I'll respond as soon as I can!

pkmin3033

Welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to have you here, and I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

Wow...that's a lot of ROM hacks. I can't recommend any specifics, as I haven't played any (never been one for emulators etc, although I may check some out in the future) but I'd say check out the Hacks Showcase board - that's where all of them get posted, so the chances are you'll find what you're looking for there!

If you ever need anything, or just want to chat, feel free to PM me anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 26, 2021
It is really nice to meet you all. ^^ Thank you all for replying and I hope to learn a lot about PC from you all and a lot of other people.

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Heya there, have you checked out the games that you've wanted to play? o:

There will be more incoming, so, I hope all the advice has helped out. :3 And welcome to PC. <33

Years
Hiya Comet! Good choice popping by, welcome to the forum. n~n

I've only played a few ROM hacks but from what I've heard AshGray was also pretty popular.. though I haven't tried it myself yet, haha. Not sure if I ever will with how lazy I am. :( But that's my recommendation going off of what others said so feel free to check out its official thread in the Hacks Studio forum if it interests you, yes? Hope you'll find plenty to play and will enjoy everything the forum has to offer!

Remember not to disappear on us and do have a fantastic time. Everyone here is friendly so we'd be more than happy to welcome to you to the community. Cheers!

Years
I'm a tad late to this one given the number of responses, but I don't wanna leave too many people out. Welcome by the way, Comet!

I never really play ROM hacks so I can't really recommend if any of those are good, but let's just be cool and say they're all great based on what I've heard people say and that's no surprise because PC is very famous for ROM hacks, in fact even moreso than what one would think the forum's main focus is, but do follow Sheep and Zeria's advice and check out the awesome hacks over in the Hacks Studio.

And hopefully you'll enjoy the hacks and all the other goodies to want to stick around for a long time, since not everyone is successful in staying active but let's hope that all goes well. I'll see ya around yeah?

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 26, 2021
Trying my best to get back to all of you. Anyway, it's nice to meet everyone. Since I've met quite a few people, I'm gonna post my 2DS friend code. Don't quite know if I'm allowed to.

Here it is: 2724-0701-7601

Back