• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaman King: Legacy of the Spirits [Sprinting Wolf]

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
SHAMAN KING: LEGACY OF THE SPIRITS
[SPRINTING WOLF]

A Screenshot Let's Play by BinaryPeaches
ShamanKing-LegacyoftheSpirits-SprintingWolfU.jpg

INTRODUCTION
For a little while now, I've been wanting to do a Let's Play. Tales of Symphonia was my first choice, but I didn't have the right equipment. That, and there's the fabulous Fabio doing a Let's Play, which is all fine with me (so you guys to see his LP!) After giving a little thought, I decided that I wanted to do something different (something y'know... that's not Pokemon), and thus did some searching. It didn't take long until I found this game, Shaman King: Legacy of the Spirits. There are two versions (Soaring Hawk and Sprinting Wolf) and amusingly enough, the battle system of these games are really close to Pokemon's. So I decided... why not?

I have no idea how this is going to go and how close the story is going to follow with the manga or anime. I do know that they altered it slightly to Yoh is running around collecting spirits like Pokemon, but that's besides the point. We'll just have to find out!​
UPDATE 1
This first update is a little image heavy due to the long intro. But here we go:​
Spoiler:

OTHER UPDATES

Last edited:
Years
Very entertaining read. ^_^

For some reason, it seems like I've actually played this game before.

Also, I think you've got a couple duplicate screenshots there. :B

Otherwise, keep up the great work! ^_^

*subscribes*

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
TRADE SPIRITS WITH HAWK VERSION. :V
WOO.
It's pretty good so far, Tara. xDD;
There are some duplicate screenies, as Donno pointed out, but yeah, it's good.
You're tempting me to start my own. xDD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
You guys made it sounds like there was a lot of duplicates. XD There were only two, so I took them out. And again, you're welcome Fabio! Now onto the second Update!

Spoiler:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Wait. Does that mean you can use a cat as your spirit power? ...That's awesome. xDD;;
They should also have hamsters. Yes. Hamsters. Oh, and a cow as well! :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
In a way, yes. You'll see what I mean by 'it's like Pokemon' in this next update, which is going to be long because it's another scene. Urp. :V

Spoiler:

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
Haha, wow. That was quite good. xDD;;
...I'm just wondering what kind of woman thinks a boy with orange headphones and a shrimp resemble a Feudal Lord. ._.;
And that is some serious drama right there. :V

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Dramu. You gotta love it in video game. just not irl.
And yes, they do have a sad story. It's kind of a theme in Shaman King and Tales of Sympho-- I'll shut up and update now.

Spoiler:

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Since when did samurai have purple hair? :\ You learn new things everyday! :)

This LP is just great! :D (I just wish I had a strawberry-flavored save altar... I'd always remember stuff then! :D) And I really want that sword...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Amidamaru's hair ranges between a mix of silver and purple. Regardless, he's awesome.
Mmmm, strawberry flavored altar... that sounds delicious. <3 and yes, I totally want the sexy Sword of Light as well.

Back