• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soul Hackers {Now Recruiting}

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Looking for 2 x Storyliner's and 1 x Tile Maker and 1 x Scripter and 1 x Mapper to help with getting the Story and Dialog/Tiles all completed before work on Pokemon Vira begins. I also would like to have a Mapper and Scripter ready for work when we begin. I already have the names of the Towns/Cities done. I also have the Summary of the game done. I even have the whole first Town's(Neyan Town) Dialog and Script's done. Just looking for help along the way right now. Please post your Application here, or send me a message with your Application. Thanks everyone.

Last edited:

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Thread revived, posting updates on Pokemon Vira. Storyline is complete up to part of Cinza City. Complete storyline can be found here, describes everything done so far. http://www.mediafire.com/?nfq79g70lqmef8r Still looking for help if anyone wants to. Thanks everyone for looking.

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Nickname: Ace
Skills: Mapper, Spriter, Scripter
I havnt made 15 post yet so here is the link
Proof of work: http:/
/www(dot)mediafire(dot)
com/?z026z5b4fto8n02
Past experience: Team Victory Star, (ive been hacking for 1 year)
Email: [email protected]
Contact information: PokeCommunity PM

Last edited:

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Nickname: Ace
Skills: Mapper, Spriter, Scripter
I havnt made 15 post yet so here is the link
Proof of work: http:/
/www(dot)mediafire(dot)
com/?z026z5b4fto8n02
Past experience: Team Victory Star, (ive been hacking for 1 year)
Email: [email protected]
Contact information: PokeCommunity PM

Alright Ace you can help out. I'll post more tomorrow about what we are going to do as I'm going to bed. Welcome aboard.

Edit: Sending you a PM with the Storyline. We have to finish this before we start anything. I'll explain more in the PM. Also, still looking for a Storyliner, thanks.

Edit 2: If anyone would be able to clean these Sprites up and make them look a little more presentable, it would be most appreciated...Just need a Spriter, thanks.
bulmaf.png
squidra.png
suiralla.png
taiyomew.png
tedmi.png

vodzin.png
babelamb.png
hopluna.png
boxenvil.png
physiceon.png

diarthrone.png
radiotope.png
snailpa.png
tadma.png
teddsa.png

pangoling.png
buzary.png
owlta.png
swamon.png
craber.png

marmotq.png

Last edited:

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Update #1 Sept. 16th......
I finished mapping the First Town(Neyan Town). I know there are Tile Errors, I just wanted to get everyone's opinion on how it looks. Should I change some things, maybe add some new elements? Feedback is most appreciated. This is a Rough Draft. Thanks guys.

1347808463tmpneyantownm.png

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Neyan Town looks pretty good so far. The story is good, but I suggest to take out the cussing. It isn't like the professional pokemon games. Good storyline!
EDIT: Make the 1st pokemon a cubone ;)

Last edited:

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Alright, Cubone actually does sound like a good first Starter Pokemon. Below is Neyan Town with new Mountain Tiles, looks a little better without original Firered Tiles...too dull and boring IMO. So the Story is made up till the First Alpha 1.0.

Ace, should there still be 8 Gym Leaders like normal? Just wondering because sometimes that can get a bit dull. Also have you seen the Fakemon I've made? They aren't good...I was wondering if you could help to maybe make them look a little more presentable per say? Thanks.

Neyan Town 1.1
1347820395tmpneyantownm.jpg

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
If we are going to add gyms, I think we should make 10. The types could be 1 fire 2 normal 3 water 4 ghost 5 dark 6 grass 7 phycic 8 rock 9 dragon 10 all around

Also, could I be co leader of the team? And r me and u the only ones? If so, should I start asking ppl to join?

EDIT Ill try to beef up the sprites you made but I'm going to have to say I'm probably not going to be able to do it. When I sprite. I take pre existing Pokemon and erase certain parts of them and recolor. When I do that though I make them look original. Ill try tho.

By the way, add a sprite insert or to the needed list because I can put some of my sprites in but not all.

Last edited:

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Alright Ace, just try your best. As for Co-Owner...in time you'll get to be that. Yes you and me are the only members but that is okay for now...I can do basically everything on my own it's just nice to have help from time to time lol. Anyways, here is Pokemon Vira Version's new title-screen.

pokemonviratitlescreen.png

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Did u make that? That's good. I have been making a side project rom called okemon embr version and I made a title screen for it but that's better. I made a new sprite but I'm revising. It's called Iceel. Ice and water. Replaced in front of jigglypuff

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Jornoboy your in. I could use some help with the Story aspect. Right now I have written up till the 2nd Town/City...but it only goes about half way. No gym Leaders are written in and such. As of now the Alpha will go up till the point I have written to. I'll probably start Scripting soon, just want to get done with inserting Tiles and such. Anyways, Can you come up with a physical description of what are Hero/Heroine should look like? Just any random 1 will do, doesn't have to be specific. Just post in this thread their descriptions and either I or somebody else will make OW's for them...haven't decided yet. Thanks guys.

Ace, have you tried fixing up any of my Sprites yet? Just wondering...

Edit: Jornoboy, here is the story so far...http://www.mediafire.com/?nfq79g70lqmef8r If you could please read that so that you become aware of what is written and what isn't ...thanks.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Jornoboy your in. I could use some help with the Story aspect. Right now I have written up till the 2nd Town/City...but it only goes about half way. No gym Leaders are written in and such. As of now the Alpha will go up till the point I have written to. I'll probably start Scripting soon, just want to get done with inserting Tiles and such. Anyways, Can you come up with a physical description of what are Hero/Heroine should look like? Just any random 1 will do, doesn't have to be specific. Just post in this thread their descriptions and either I or somebody else will make OW's for them...haven't decided yet. Thanks guys.

Ace, have you tried fixing up any of my Sprites yet? Just wondering...

Edit: Jornoboy, here is the story so far...http://www.mediafire.com/?nfq79g70lqmef8r If you could please read that so that you become aware of what is written and what isn't ...thanks.
Thanks man, I really needed a good progressing hack to work on. I really love the script already although I only read the first half. I need to go to bed now so the second half of the script I will read tomorrow. after school I'll think of how the character may look like. ;)

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
I've had homework and haven't had a chance to. I can now cause I'm done so ill try! Welcome jornoboy.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
Years
  • Age 30
  • PA
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Alright Jornoboy, sounds good. Let us know tomorrow or whenever you can how the Hero/Heroine should look.

Sounds good Acecaldwell. Let me know if you need any help fixing the Sprites, I know some of them are pretty darn bad lol. Sounds good guys. Hopefully I'll be ready to Script soon, I'm just busy with Work and Life lol...but I will work on it when I can.

~Bolens

Acecaldwell01

Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2019
Lol, ok Bolens. Im done editing the pokemon that we are going to use for the title screen. Here it is along with others. This is all i could do with it. I also made the back sprite for that we are going to use for the title screen. I added others as well. If you dont like that we are going to use for the title screen, i dont think i will be able to edit the others easily.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2013
Unfortunately I only sent the description of the world map to midnightshine before and all of my sent PM's I can't re-read, so I sent him/her a message that she has to sent the PM back with all the descriptions, so Im waiting for her to reply

I think the hero and heroine both should be blonde, the girl with long a bit curly hair and the boy a little bit rough, spiky hair. Just a normal head and body and as clothing Im thinking of blue jeans for the boy and a black shirt with an orange jacket without sleeves (idk how to say in english). Maybe a headband for the girl and white trousers and orange/yellow coloured blouse or something. If you need more details then just tell me.

what rom are we hacking again?

Last edited:
Back