• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon:Kanto Rev!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2007
I am making a game called Pokemon Kanto Rev!
It is made using RPGM2K3!
I need help!!!WHen I try to import buildings into the game,they say invalid colour depth!!!What gives?

I need help with that!!!I also need grass,field,water and cave tilesets!Pls post links to where I can get them!!!

On,the way,I may need programming help!I will post here!

Pls dont expect to see shots soon as everything is still under construction!!

I had some material I stored on the Pokemonworld.co.uk forums,but for some reason,I cant enter it!!!If someone can find the source of this,it will be great!!!

Anyway,Hope you wait for more info on Pokemon KR!!!

Last edited:

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2007
The Golden Ticket to Pokemon KR!!!

Every day,I will update with the Golden Ticket to Pokemon KR!!!!

This includes:
1.Info
2.Spoilers
3.*after some time*SCREENSHOYS!!!!! :classic:
4.Artpieces(discussion going on :sleeping: )

Well hope you like it!!!

Well,The first GTTPKR!!!

The Team in action!!!!!!!!

Bad guys:Team Rocket
Leader:Giovanni
Admins:LT.Surge,Sabrina,Koga
Other posts:Researcher,Squad Commando
Bases:Magmoor,Rocket Island,New Fushia City,Air Fottress(Un-visitable!),Rocket Mixed Laboratory
First encounter:Smoke Tunnel
Final encounter:Rocket Island(3rd visit)
Facts:Rocket Island is situated very farway,off the coast of Metropolis City.You visit there thrice,once to destroy the Admin Sabrina,twice to track down Cipher's whearabouts and last of all to defeat your father and end the destruction and chaos of Team Rocket!!!

There seems to be more........

Hope you liked that,stay tuned tmmrow for more!!

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2007
Only people from Pokemonworld.co.uk forums will know bout this!Are you from there?Can you visit the forums?

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2007
Screenshots will have to wait as I am still having problems with the colour thing,will check later!As for story,right now,I am doing a project and have to concentrate,I will ipdate this post as soon as possible with the story!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Ok, I'll let you off as you seem like a newcomer here. But be sure to post them soon, mate.

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2007
Phew,thanks Daegon Kimeron!!

The Story!

10 Years ago:

When the Teams,Team Magma and Team Aqua awaken the 2 ancient pokemon,Groudin and Kyogre,a terrible war broke out!No,not between the 2 legendary pokemon,but all the legendary pokemon!!The terrible war broke out and started to destroy all the regions!!!Team Magma and Team Aqua decided to call a truce and disappeared into the shadows!When all this was happening,one organization was looking at the events and laughing....Team Rocket!!Then,suddenly,the Leader of Team Rocket remembered his family and how he had "ran away"from them.He decided to call his old friend........

In the Oore region,
A mysterious boy put an end to the team,Cipher's plan!The leader,Nascour,was angry and the whole group was never heard of again....

Back in the battlefield,The war had destroyed some parts of Jhoto,Houen,Oore and Kanto.In the end,everything merged together with Kanto and it was the only survivng region!Team Rocket qhen back to thier evil deeds and caused havoc secretely in the New Kanto Region..........

Well,hope you liked the story!I need one more help!!!Can a programmer pls PM me and I will ask you my queries!

Oh yes:I have a pic of the gym!!!
gym8fz.png

Hope you liked it!!
I will try and get some screenshots of the game,as soon as a programmer contacts me!We have lots of sprites coming up soon!If I have the time I will post more Sprites or maybe the secont GTTPKR!!!

Last edited:

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2007
A Promise!

I have to go for my Indian Dance Practise now!I promise when I return I will have some sprites of game charaters!!!Credits go to me,Coronis and emerald rayquaza of the serebii.net forums!!!
Also,I will have the secon GTTPKR!It is called "The Co-Ordinators!"

You will find out this and more later in the evening!!!

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2007
Major News!!!!

Well,ok sorry!Well,I need to host my screenshots now,stay tune!

Oh and datriot,Thanks man!!!!

Well,now some character sprites:
my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

Phew!Thos were a lot of sprites dont you think?Well,I still have 10 more custom sprites on the way!!!Hope you look forward to them!!

Oh yes!I neglet to inform you that I cant do today's GTTPKR!!Not to worry!I will be doing 2 tmmrow!!!!Stay tuned!!! :classic:

P.S:Still looking for programming help!PM me if you wanna help!ALSO,DID NOT REALLY UNDERSTAMD THE COLOUR PROBLEM THING!saTILL NEED HELP WITH THAT!!!

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
The sprites look great! Hope to see them later in the game.

Dudedude

I am the Johto Man
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2007
Thanks,Daegon!!!Well,since I am here,I might as well explain the use of these characters!!!

They are called Game Admins!They appear randomly in the games and they help you solve puzzles!You can fight them in the Game Zone at the end of the game,but beware!Thier teams are at level 100!!!But,not to worry!They have a very important role in the game!!!

BTW:You may be wondering what the name of the 3rd GTTPKR is,am I roght?Well,it is called "The History of Xyron The Phoenix!"What it is?Stay here tomorrow to find out!!!

Naas02

Cerulean cool trainer
Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jul 13, 2007
I suggest you contact the member of Serebii.net that made those sprites some people get very touchy about "unauthorized use" of their material

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
Years
Erm...am I the only one that remembers the Screenshot + story rule? This doesn't have either, just a few sprites. Which, by the way, look very similar to ones I've seen elsewhere before. I hope you have permission to use them if you didn't make them. Anyway...

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back