• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years
You should stand up for yourself if someone's being a tool. If you let people walk all over you, they'll do exactly that.

Last edited:

Sir Codin

Those with severe downs syndrome, severe mental retardation, are... well... ugly too.

I'm sure there are some that are attractive.

Google search of "down's syndrome attractive" isn't turning up promising results (it included Sarah Palin, for Chrissakes).

I therefore concede my previous arguement.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
Years

Google search of "down's syndrome attractive" isn't turning up promising results (it included Sarah Palin, for Chrissakes).

Well, even if having Down's does imply being ugly (which I'm not saying is the case), the converse isn't necessarily true. The original statement still makes no sense. Either way, it's just juvenile nonsense, boy needs a good smack.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years

Forgive me for inflicting that revolting visage upon you.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Actually, now that I think about it, Sarah Palin doesn't have downs. She was just dropped on her head a few hundred times to many as a baby.

I see your comic and raise you this.

Spoiler:

Sir Codin

It's still awesome. Don't rain on my parade. Anyway, I gotta get up early tomorrow. Night folks.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
When I caught my Magikarp at level 5 I didn't wanna bother leveling it up since it was so tedious so I just left him in the daycare until he was level 20 :3

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I really didn't really bother training Magikarp back in the days because Gyarados back then didn't really learn any good moves leveling up.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I can't even remember if I ever had a Gyarados. The typing is just so bad.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Because in Gen I the only dragon attack was dragon rage which always does 40 damage no matter what. So if they made Gyarados Dragon/water type, he would be way too strong and difficult to defeat since his only weakness would be from dragon attacks.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I have a bit of an aversion to a lot of Gen I Pokemon, idk why. I like them but I don't like using them or talking about liking them, you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back