• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Gold Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2015
Aw okay. Kinda wanted a Chikorita to go along with my Cyndaquil, but I guess I can experiment with some other pokemon. Thanks

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2013
who do i talk to get the expn. card?

who do i talk to get the expn. card and how do i get the radio-visio?

Last edited:

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 10, 2023
Aw okay. Kinda wanted a Chikorita to go along with my Cyndaquil, but I guess I can experiment with some other pokemon. Thanks

You can still trade them with VBAlink, I guess. Never used, though.

who do i talk to get the expn. card?

who do i talk to get the expn. card and how do i get the radio-visio?

Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2015
I'll just wait. Too lazy to upload my .sav from my DS anyhow, no clue how they differ from VBA

Years
  • Seen Aug 13, 2009
wow i felt so stuipd after how long it took me to get a jirachi but it would only take u like 3 second.......

747Jason747

Electivire Fan
Years
Hey guys plz don't tell anybody how to get jirachi Zel kinda wants to keep it a secret for now oh and stop asking.ask about anything else like where to find pokemon x at y location things like that.

+Sneasel™

It's a meeee, itman!
Years
Hey guys plz don't tell anybody how to get jirachi Zel kinda wants to keep it a secret for now oh and stop asking.ask about anything else like where to find pokemon x at y location things like that.

Well, why not, this is the help thread.
If someone wants to answer them, they can.
The Jirachi thing is the only thing that shouldn't be asked.

Infact, Lasthand, maybe you could make that a rule.
No asking a question related to Jirachi.

And please, talk a little better, i felt weird reading that.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
I'll just wait. Too lazy to upload my .sav from my DS anyhow, no clue how they differ from VBA

There's a YouTube video on how to solve that in under 3 minutes. It does work, even through Firered and Emerald.
Also, If you want Chikorita THAT bad, use Gameshark cheats. But beware- there'll be more than 68 glitches with it!

demonmike

Missing-Nin
Years
Okay, i've beaten clair in the 8th gym, in dragons den and CANNOT get through the whirlpool.

I had this originally at Beta4, Upgraded to Beta5 just past Ecruteak, is this a problem? Or is there some way to get the item?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
So all I need is Pokemon which atleast knows whirlpool? Ah thanks VERY much! Dont suppose you could list me a couple of locations on where I can obtain Clampearl?

Yup: Mahogany's Team Rocket hideout. Lance gives you one after beating the electrodes.
And fishing in the routes between Olivine and Cianwood you can find wild Wailmers which learn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back