• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

some pokemon tilesets

Zorua♥

Zorua, Come to my side!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 24, 2010
If I am to be honest, the 'Extra' Tiles are in a really bad quality, the reason for that is you have put JPEG images and incorrectly resized images into a tileset... I have also notices that the tiles are not on a 32x32 style thing and are just dotted in random areas... Sorry but this is terrible... (Unless that is completely the wrong file.)

Shadow-Lucario

People Just Get In The Way
Years
lol i am still learning on this i am using the tilesets at the mo and they seem fine but i am still going through the tileset and "cleaning them up and really one of the reasons i posted them was for feed back and help cleaning them up also i thought that jpeg was as good as png? but as i said i am still learning i was asking for help for ages and everyone was so busy with their own games that it was getting me no where so i decided to try lol but i guess i did an epic fail lol

Back