• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Making a Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
I want to make a new Pokemon Game with rm2k3. I have a somewhat decent knowlege of the program, and I want to make my first "real" game. But before I can even start I'm going to need a storyline and Pokemon Battlecharsets. I already have all the other resources I need. I also need to work on a Pokemon Catching System, and I'm not quite sure how to do it. If somebody could give me a link to a good tutorial on the web about it, or better yet, post one in reply here, it would be greatly appreciated. So all in all, I need a storyline, Pokemon Catching System and Pokemon Battlecharsets. Any help will be placed in the credits of the game. Thanks in advance!!!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
I understand your need of Battlecharsets, but the catching system, and storyline are something that you could do so yourself. Next time, please ask questions like these Help/Requests thread, please.

Years
Sorry, I'm just new here and mI don't exactly know where to post messages. And also, I've tried to make my own catching system, and I've failed. I'm not experienced enough to do something as advanced as that, which is why I need help.

Years
Moderators or Admins, whichever has the power to do so, could you please delete this topic? I'm going to start another one. Thanks.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
if you do start another one make sure you have a detailed storyline and some screenshots to show us. You also don't need to double post, the edit button exists for something.

Sorry, I'm just new here and mI don't exactly know where to post messages.

if you'd read the rules you would know :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back