• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Green(JPN) + The Ultimate Solo Challenge!

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Hey, I didn't know there was a LP section! Hello and welcome to VinceLevi plays The Ultimate Zubat Solo Challenge! As you can see in my sig, I am currently in Pokemon Crystal, but in the Ultimate Solo Challenge, no generation is safe! I'll be making my way through Green, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum, and Black versions all with my trusty Zubat, making my LP series one of the most complete records of the Ultimate Solo Challenge around! If you like what you see, let me know, I'm always answering PM's and comments, and if you have any ideas for things you want to see in my Pokemon LPs or even for future LPs, I'd love to hear it!

Edit: For the sake of simplicity, I've decided to always post the latest video here. To view the series in its entirety, begin at the second post.

This qualifies as a good day in the Pokemon World.
(Also, Kill me if I'm breaking a rule, but I'm doing a Mirror's Edge LP now too! Check it out!)

Part 14: Flawless!

-Secretpotion GET!
-Gift pokemon GET!
-Domination
-VS. Chuck
-???

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
To watch the series from the beginning check out the videos below. The latest video will always be in the first post and the last post.

Part three: (where things really got started)
Spoiler:

Part 4:
Spoiler:

Part 5:
Spoiler:

Part 6:
Spoiler:

Part 7:
Spoiler:

Part 8:
Spoiler:

Part 9:
Spoiler:

Part 10: Debunking Rumors
Spoiler:

Part 11: Contests!
In this video, we take down Erika and gain a nice little surprise move!
Also, name my Zubat & Rival in Pokemon Crystal! (Details in video or in description on YouTube)
I will accept one submission for each contest for everybody. The earliest correct answer will win.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Part 12 : Spinaroooni!

In this episode, we fix our glitches & fight the bad man himself, Giovanni! Also, spinning!
Don't forget to submit your entries for the Name my Zubat contest.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Part 13: Heroes!

In this episode, we rescue old man Fuji, and apply decongestant to the roads of Kanto!
Don't forget to submit your entries for the Name my Zubat contest!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Part 14: Ninjas man!

In this episode, we battle lots of random trainers who reaaallly like to switch their Pokemon, plus I almost die, TWICE!

Don't forget to submit your entries for the Name my Zubat contest.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Part 15: Safari!

Special Saturday Episode! In this episode, I show you how to get Surf and Strength, plus we fight the second Snorlax in the game.
Don't forget to submit your entries for the Name my Zubat contest!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Part 16: Saving Frustration

In this episode, I show you how to beat The Sliph Co. building in 10 seconds flat.
We're getting close to the end! Don't forget to submit your entries for the Name my Zubat contest!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Part 17: Two Gyms?

In this episode, we profile the Dual Gyms of Saffron City, and almost lose it all in the toughest battle so far!
Subscribers! You're still in the running for the Name my Zubat contest! Not a subscriber? No problem, there's a button to fix that you know! Enter using the details above to forever change the face of this LP series!

Spoiler:

Part 18: At the Mansion!
In this episode, I show you how to get through one of the most ambigious dungeons in the Pokemon world!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Two more videos today! In the first, we fight Blaine, and encounter some issues with literacy. In the second, I provide two more walkthroughs covering the Legendary Birds, Articuno and Zapdos!

Part 19: I can't read...
Spoiler:

Bonus Video: Uno, Dos, No tres?
Spoiler:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Part 20: Finally!

Maybe a little early to celebrate, but I don't care! In this episode, I reveal who the secret gym leader is!

Spoiler:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Victory Road time! Plus Gary and Moltres!

Part 21: Before the Storm
Spoiler:

Part 22: Final Prep
Spoiler:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
It's finally time! Up first, Lorelei and Bruno!
Glitchy stuff at the end of the video (10:51), because it wouldn't be Pokemon Green if something weird didn't happen! :3

Part 23: The Elite Four!

Spoiler:

Part 24: The Last Elites!

Closing out the Elite Four will be no small task. Can a humble Zubat manage to defeat Ghosts and Dragons?!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Green -- The Finale!

Spoiler:

Golbat lv. 69

Giga Drain
Wing Attack
Bite
Confuse Ray.

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Pokemon Crystal pt.1- Back to English!

It's a new day! In this video, I begin the Crystal portion of the Ultimate Zubat Solo Challenge. It's ridiculously long, because of the opening segment of Gen II, but we catch our Zubat at the end, so next time things get started again.

Winners of the Name My Zubat Contests for Gen I
Mraxeguy- Named my Zubat Bruce Wayne
Galen Pedryc - Named my Rival Galen.

Thanks to you both for participating, and everyone who sent entries through Pokecommunity and PMs. New contests coming soon, so be sure to subscribe!

Spoiler:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Crystal Pt. 2: SPRRROOUTTTSS!

Lets have some WHARRGARBL, shall we?

Spoiler:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Crystal Pt. 3: You're doing it wrong!

I'm baaacck.
Spoiler:

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Crystal Pt. 4: Who's D. Grayson?

Well, who is he?
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2013
Really enjoy the series man. Some of the videos have audio problems (too quiet etc) and a little more excitement in your voice wouldn't be a bad thing, but all in all great videos! Keep doing what ya do.

VinceLevi

Do A Barrel Roll!
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2015
Really enjoy the series man. Some of the videos have audio problems (too quiet etc) and a little more excitement in your voice wouldn't be a bad thing, but all in all great videos! Keep doing what ya do.

Thanks! I'm always working to improve, and the audio is one of my main concerns too. It's getting better I think though, and I'm acquiring some better equipment at the moment.

Crystal Pt. 6: Bug Rant

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back