• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Years
Well, I can at least justify my first response:

Blue_Mew_16_2006 formulated his response as if it were a code. Something that's supposed to be part of the game, which it isn't, so, technically, in this post, he lied:
Blue Mew_16_2006 said:
Ok in pkmn lg after bdating the pkmn leauge go to the master cave catch mewtwo and beat the pkmn leauge agen then go back to the master cave then walk in the area where mewtwo was and when I did it nearly craped my pants not only was it a mew but it was shiny. I've never been able to do it agen so try it maby you'll get lucky. After that I traded it to my new emerald I got in a trade with my bro. and the others a buddy of mine went to pkmn rocks america tour and traded it to me.
My response just sarcastically picked him up on that:
MetalMario said:
Lol, now there's a new one! XD That "cheat" brings me back to the Red/Blue days.. Ah, memories... Y'know, if you get HM06 Jump, you can go into the grass surrounding Pallet Town and catch a Pikablu and Mewthree?

Thereafter, all my responses took the "glitch, cheat, lie" stance, none of which you'd consider as possibilities.
Back on topic: What you described doesn't happen. And it reaks of made-up rumour. Please don't try our patience; we've had enough liars for one week.
Thereafter, I took the "glitch, cheat, lie" approach, none of which you'd consider as possibilities or admit to. So technically, you were lying in saying that what happened is part of the game and is supposed to be there.

Edit: Why did the last part of my post magically disappear?

We have to deal with liars a lot in this club. (Note how, just yesterday or so, a certain PokemonMaster2006 claimed to have EVERY Pokémon as shiny.) So we have to take this kind of stance or our club will be filled with cheaters and liars. Especially considering the attitude you had in thinking that what happened was completely normal and we were so unjustified in doubting you.

Edit2: The point I'm getting at here is that I didn't call your brother a liar for claiming to own a shiny Mew. I just picked him up for claiming what he described to be a part of the game, which it's not.

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
I changed Bellsprout to MIA in my sig. *laughs* I hate that I apparently lost it during a restart. *crys*

75 Surskit = 7500 PKMN encounters, so very close to that 8200 mark, I can almost feel another shiny wondering around in the Seviper patch.

Hey PazzKat can I add you to my friend's list?

EDIT: Is also confused. MM, you were just stating that the way Blue Mew_16_2006 wrote his message made it seem like you had to:

1) Beet the Pokemon Leauge
2) catch Mewtwo
3) beat the Pokemon Leauge again
4) go back to where Mewtwo was and you would find Mew.

I also read his post like that, and back in the days of R/B/Y the above was a rumor. You were just sarcastically saying that it looked like that old rumor, yes?

Last edited:
Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
I can almost feel another shiny wondering around in the Seviper patch.
..another shiny LOTAD!!1!1 XD

(It wouldn't surprise me for you to find a SECOND shiny seviper from there, after I spent pretty much a whole year on the hunt and couldn't turn up one.)

Edit:
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
EDIT: Is also confused. MM, you were just stating that the way Blue Mew_16_2006 wrote his message made it seem like you had to:

1) Beet the Pokemon Leauge
2) catch Mewtwo
3) beat the Pokemon Leauge again
4) go back to where Mewtwo was and you would find Mew.

I also read his post like that, and back in the days of R/B/Y the above was a rumor. You were just sarcastically saying that it looked like that old rumor, yes?
That's exactly it. It also seemed like we had pretty much straightened things out, but then he stormed off in a bit of an emo hissy fit for no apparent reason. @.@

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
Kentucky Fried Combuskin and a Shiny side salad! *ding* Order up!

See my edited post above.

BTW, to stay on topic. While I haven't played LG that last few days, please know that I'm still on Island Seven. Thank you.

EDIT: Just turned my friends game back on, I've pick-up 500 Nuggets and I know they'll be gone within 2 days after she gets her game back. She's gone through the Leauge over 300 times, in my game I been through the Leauge 2-4 times. How in the world do I have more lvl 100's that she does? I'm raising her Swampert now. Oooo Seviper! (Not shiny.)

Last edited:
Years
My last and third last posts have been edited.

I progressed a bit on Emerald. (I actually did play a little during that three hour lecture I told Runa about ;)) I also just discovered that there's no Roselia in Emerald, which is quite disappointing considering I'm doing a Grass Mono in it. I still very much need a Zangoose so I can get going with shiny hunts on this thing.

Years
Well, Seviper's rarer in Emerald.

I think Raquaza Master's looking for attention. He's hoping someone'll swoop down to the rescue, be all apologetic, and welcome him back. (At least that's the feeling I get considering how he seems to be ignoring all our attempts at making amends reasonably.) We would be bad owners to give in to this sort of thing. I just hope he'll come to his senses and realize that we aren't trying to be mean, exclusionary, or anything.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Years
76 Surskit!

Seviper's rarer in Emerald.

Yeah, but her Sapphire has like twice as many of the buggers than my Sapphire.

Make that 77 Surskit, I don't think that was 100 battles. Wait, I know that wasn't 100 battles.

EDIT: No sooner than I post, do I hit yet another. 78 Surskit. That was only 2-3 battles apart, silly bugs!

Years
I'd say you deserve something by now (since it only took me 72 Surskits to find Swablu), but I'm still bitter about the fact that I never found a shiny Seviper. Seviper breeding's another thing I have in queue, only doable once I get a Zangoose.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Woo... things are heating up again.
From my experience... the only way that people actually leave a club (aside from just losing interest and ceasing to post), is after they flame and a staff member has to intervene. People seem incapable of allowing the other party to have the last word. My guess is that he'll be back! What interests me is that RaquazaMaster has put up more of a fight than Blue_Mew_16 (I think that was the username?)
Meh! I dunno!
I was talking to Yami_Z earlier today, and he told me that he had been unable to access PC, and he wishes that he could be active, but his internet connection/computer isn't allowing it.

Years
ryan said:
I was talking to Yami_Z earlier today, and he told me that he had been unable to access PC, and he wishes that he could be active, but his internet connection/computer isn't allowing it.
Bah, I think he's just upset that the battle of the bands is lost and won. ;)

As mentioned in my previous post, I think the decision to promote Runa was rushed. We need to reach a consensus before doing things like promoting members. I think that should be the new rule: All (co)owners who've posted in the past week agree and have input on any new decision regarding the administration of the club in order for it to take effect. This includes new rules, promotions, and such.

Edit:
Agent9 said:
No luck on anything. I just caught a normal looking Nuzleaf. It has pokerus. WTH is that?
OMG Pokérus is good! It's like almost three times rarer than a shiny! You're saying you caught a wild poke with it rather than it infecting your team via contact in battle? That's extremely lucky! (though the outcome's the same as finding it the normal way)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
I support the proposition that MM has suggested. And no offence to Ru (because she's my favorite portuguese person ever), but I'm not sure that your services are needed as a leader of the club now. However, your support of the rules and the leaders is motivating, and I'm quite glad to have you as a member.
I'm gonna go to bed early because I have a really bad headache *winces*
I'll probably hunt some in the morning before school.
Au Revoir!

Crytuf

Dark Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Age 35
  • usa
  • Seen Sep 23, 2006
... still no sign of the shiney magikarp, or the poke rus ... >.<
my rattata is now lvl 100...

so yeah still only 5 shineys >.< i want a team.
wish me luck in the future.

/edit

ill friend you if you friend me.

Back