• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Hack [AMIPS Released]

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
Alright. If I have time, I may replay the AMIPS (fixed version), but I'm going away for the week, so.....

There isn't much of a need to replay it, I only fixed a few things you mentioned and a tile error I found.

I will alert you when I have made a larger change. xx

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
Update

Update

A little update I have just confirmed and set in rock the order for the gym's types.

Here they are:

1] Electric
2] Fire
3] Poison
4] Rock
5] Water
6] Psychic
7] Dark
8] Dragon

The E4 are also comfirmed but may be changed. They will not be shown until the E4 release. :P Sorry. x

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
Update

Update:

I have decided that the current female heroine should go under an edit and be changed to the second Gym Leader.

There will be a new female heroine as soon as I get onto paint. :P

Thank you. x

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
you should have added a ghost type gym leader. most games have the same type gym leaders.

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
Update and Replies

you should have added a ghost type gym leader. most games have the same type gym leaders.

You will have to battle a ghost type, but not a gym leader. :)

Update

A new item has been implemented into the game and here it is...

ClearStone.png

The Clear Stone!
[just saying that the clear stone IS an edited water stone that will change]

I will reveal what the Clear Stone does later on in the game.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
You will have to battle a ghost type, but not a gym leader. :)

Update

A new item has been implemented into the game and here it is...

ClearStone.png

The Clear Stone!
[just saying that the clear stone IS an edited water stone that will change]

I will reveal what the Clear Stone does later on in the game.

Cool item, I wonder what it does. I'm not to fond of the description though. But, no matter. The maps could use some work, they seem very plain and un-interesting. This hack certainly has a lot of promise, keep it up!

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
Cool item, I wonder what it does. I'm not to fond of the description though. But, no matter. The maps could use some work, they seem very plain and un-interesting. This hack certainly has a lot of promise, keep it up!

The description is limited to only two lines when you use A-Text for some reason. :P

The maps don't have trainers remember and it's only the alpha.

Thanks for your comment. ^^ x

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
Update

Update

Introducing the first three gym leaders...

Simon:
Simon1_zps9949dfe8.png

As electric as the Pokemon he possesses, he is always doing something.
He likes to teach and help rookie trainers.
But his main passion is the legendary electric/flying Pokemon Zapdos, which he has been tracking for many years.

Vicky:
Vicky1_zps63d40d58.png

Being renowned fire Gym leader Blaine's daughter, Vicky was expected to follow in her fathers footsteps.
She did, though begrudgingly, as her passion lies with ice Pokemon of every type.
Her legendary fixation is Regice.

Roderick:
Roderick1_zpscab3bda1.png

A high ranking member of the Fraternity, he pays to the Fraternity most of the money he wins from challengers to his Gym.
His poisonous outfit matches his tongue, as he he is quick to pass out judgement on all but himself.

Last edited:

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Awesome sprites, they look very good. My favorite is the female one. Very creative. Keep up the good work.

Scytha

mass effect freak
Years
Terrible mapping, awful tiles, and most likely bad scripts :O
Nah, keep it up, this is great.

teejermiester

Minnesotan, you betcha!
Years
Thank you and please do not swear in this thread. xx

Sorry, I don't count that as a swear, but if you insist. And whoever mentioned a ghost type gym leader, I have one in my hack....

PM me when the next update is, please. Keep me updated as well, as I shall keep playing/testing.

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
Terrible mapping, awful tiles, and most likely bad scripts :O
Nah, keep it up, this is great.

Oh, how very nice. :P

Sorry, I don't count that as a swear, but if you insist. And whoever mentioned a ghost type gym leader, I have one in my hack....

PM me when the next update is, please. Keep me updated as well, as I shall keep playing/testing.

Any type of uneeded offensive word isn't nice.

And okay. ^^ x

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Maps do take a long time. It takes over an hour for me to do a large one.
Scripts also take a while for long ones. Hacking in general takes too much time.

I don't do maps, but for scripting, it's fairly easy because I
always copy and paste the commands I want in the
script, so it takes less than 15 minutes for me to
make a long script.

Anyways, Aimay, I think that you should work on your
town names, because 'Starting Town' and 'First Town' sound weird.

The mapping and spriting look supreme, though.

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2016
The mapping seems well done. Otherwise, this could go either way. In the story explanation, I'm not sure exactly what it is, but it just seems unappealing to me. It seems as if you gloss over a lot of things. A lot of things also go unexplained. Why did the legendaries attack? Who is the One Judge? How did he (her?) and their disciples manage to defeat the legends? Why did they go mad?

Regardless, this shows potential. It will really depend on how much and how well you explain these things. How well you break away from cliches, as this seems to have its fair share of. (Then again, what isn't cliche in one way or another?) I will say, the bishops seem interesting, and I will await to see how you handle them.

Know this, I mean no attack towards you. I'm merely saying you will have to work hard to make this work. Also, you'll need to find some way (which I hope you already have planned) to make relevance of the title. I don't know if it's just me, but I really hate it when the title has nothing to do with the hack. So will hacking be a major part of the game? Will there be say, heavily computer based cities, or legions of machines that need to be hacked or something? Or perhaps you'll incorporate the word "hack" in a different sense?

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
I don't do maps, but for scripting, it's fairly easy because I
always copy and paste the commands I want in the
script, so it takes less than 15 minutes for me to
make a long script.

Anyways, Aimay, I think that you should work on your
town names, because 'Starting Town' and 'First Town' sound weird.

The mapping and spriting look supreme, though.

The town names will change. lol I just did that for the screenies and the AMIPS. :P

Thank you. x

The mapping seems well done. Otherwise, this could go either way. In the story explanation, I'm not sure exactly what it is, but it just seems unappealing to me. It seems as if you gloss over a lot of things. A lot of things also go unexplained. Why did the legendaries attack? Who is the One Judge? How did he (her?) and their disciples manage to defeat the legends? Why did they go mad?

Regardless, this shows potential. It will really depend on how much and how well you explain these things. How well you break away from cliches, as this seems to have its fair share of. (Then again, what isn't cliche in one way or another?) I will say, the bishops seem interesting, and I will await to see how you handle them.

Know this, I mean no attack towards you. I'm merely saying you will have to work hard to make this work. Also, you'll need to find some way (which I hope you already have planned) to make relevance of the title. I don't know if it's just me, but I really hate it when the title has nothing to do with the hack. So will hacking be a major part of the game? Will there be say, heavily computer based cities, or legions of machines that need to be hacked or something? Or perhaps you'll incorporate the word "hack" in a different sense?

There are no legions of machines in this hack. lol That just doesn't seem plausable. lol

And as for the story it is all planned out and everything, I've tried to keep it vague because if I tell you little things you'll realise really quick everything else.

And thank you. xx

Last edited:

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
Update

Update

Just a small update beacause I've been ill for the past week, sorry. x

WaterStone_zps085a7218.png

The new pic for the Clear Stone.

Last edited:

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
Well, almost 2 years old this is now and I went from updates every 5 minutes to working on it a tiny bit every other month... A shame really, I still have everything all planned out on paper...

That's why this hack is coming back!

The AMIPS is still there so no need for me to update that right now. But I will be loeading up a load of the old screenshots and things. I've also been working on and off on the OW's so there are already a few new ones of those.

So. Here we go for a ride. Come along with me.​

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
Yay im new to PC but i like comebacks hope it goes great. :D

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
Years
Yay im new to PC but i like comebacks hope it goes great. :D

Well welcome and thank you very much.

Update:

Vicky:

Vicky-_zps4b2514f3.png

Being renowned fire Gym leader Blaine's daughter, Vicky was expected to follow in her fathers footsteps.
She did, though begrudgingly, as her passion lies with ice Pokemon of every type.
Her legendary fixation is Regice.

Jessy:

Jessy_zpsa27e83cf.png

Some say that Jessy has been passing on the information about the trainers she fights to the Judges. However these rumours are uncomfirmed.
What is known is that her water Pokemon can turn icy at any moment.
In fact, her Lapras has given a fair few trainers a strong head cold.

As you can see I've changed Vicky's OW again and during the course of the game it will go through a couple more changes. Also we have Jessy the water type gym leader.

It seems fitting to put these two together on a page due to their clashing personalities. And the events that will unfold will tell quite the story between these two trainers.

Back