• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[MMORPG] Pokemon Destiny Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2016
I'm a part of the staff of a MMORPG called Pokemon Destiny Online... The game has not yet have a History to it because it is on Alpha Version... The game is made in Eclipse and it's going very good...

Players can play the game... It's open for everyone...

There might and will be wipes because the game now is basically just to find bugs and fix things but we don't see a wipe close by...

The Site: http://pokedestiny.com/
The Forum: http://pokedestiny.com/Destiny/index.php
To Try For The Team: http://pkmmetalonline.createmybb3.com/

Here is what he have so far:

What the game has:
Features:
-PVP
-Catch System
-Pokemon Trade
-Item Trade
-Bag Sytem
-Guild System
-Trainer Card
-Wild&Trainer Battle Ratios
-Mail Box
-Chat tabs
-Who's online window
-Server Time
-Guild Ranking
-Move learning
-Evolutions
-Main Story Quests
-Pokemon Natures
-Gym Leader Battles
-Box System
-HM Cut
-HM Surf

What the game will have:
Sprites:
-All of Team Rocket
-All of Team Magma (In Fire Red/Leaf Green Style)
-All of Team Aqua (In Fire Red/Leaf Green Style)
-All of Team Galactic (In Fire Red/Leaf Green Style)
-All of Team Dim Sun
-All Game Heroes Chars
-All Manga Heroes Chars
-All Anime Heroes Chars
-All DPP Chars (In Fire Red/Leaf Green Style)
-All HG/SS Chars (In Fire Red/Leaf Green Style)
-All Anime One Time Appearance Chars (Ex: Samurai and James Grandparents)
-And Custom Player Sprites

Features:
-Pokemon Abilities
-All Original Items
-NPC Battles
-Boss Battles
-Mini-Games
-Side Story Quests
-Over 900 maps to explore
-Running Shoes
-World Map
-Different Factions to join
-War between Factions
-Guild Wars
-Dual Battles
-Battle Arenas
-Elite 4
-All HMs & TMs

And here are some screenshots:

In game
ingame.png

Battle:
battle.png

Storage:
storage.png

Hope you like it ^^

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 11, 2010
First Post!
Ill surely check this out, looks like a decent game judgeing by the website :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2010
cool game you got there :D
i can help you out, cant i?
we need custom players, if so, i could do it
and trainer cards i could do
and i could get some sprites too,
you can find most of them at pe2k

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2010
cant there be an extra spriter?
to make it quicker?
anyway....
ill help in all i can

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2010
sorry,then..
am good at only custom trainer sprites and i could do in battle trainer animations, if THATS not taken

The Dewitty

Pixel artist, professional leo
Years
Err.. nothing here is a hack. This is the game development section. With games NOT based on hacks, mostly made with RPGXP, an RPG making program. So I think this should be either be moved or locked.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
Years
No game in this section is a hack. Hacks belong in the Emulation forum. Here games are made from game dev engines- generally the RPG Maker series around here.

The Rules of this section will clear up some confusion. This belongs in the Drawing board.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2010
Well, I played the game a little bit and it reminded me about Pokémon Crater, only thing that was a big difference was that there was no-one to play with online ^,^ But it surely has potential!

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2016
Well, I played the game a little bit and it reminded me about Pokémon Crater, only thing that was a big difference was that there was no-one to play with online ^,^ But it surely has potential!

It still has just a few users but it's building up... Need more people to help with the Graphics

Lin

JohtoMap/ZOLE Creator
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 26, 2014
I played it, and it reminds me too much of PWO, which kind of sucked. The main reason is the mix graphics, like how you really incorporate regular GUI graphics with GBA graphics, and then things made in PhotoShop. It just doesn't fit together. There was a small bug with the character, like how it would sometimes stop on the second walking frame, which looked really bad.

Other than that, it's quite impressive. Great job :D

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2016
I played it, and it reminds me too much of PWO, which kind of sucked. The main reason is the mix graphics, like how you really incorporate regular GUI graphics with GBA graphics, and then things made in PhotoShop. It just doesn't fit together. There was a small bug with the character, like how it would sometimes stop on the second walking frame, which looked really bad.

Other than that, it's quite impressive. Great job :D

I'm trying to convince the Admin to put the R/S/E Fr/Lg Graphics but it's kinda hard : S... I don't know... If someone else complained they would change it...

And the Sprites are being worked on... The sprites that are in now won't be on the game later

Lin

JohtoMap/ZOLE Creator
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 26, 2014
I'm trying to convince the Admin to put the R/S/E Fr/Lg Graphics but it's kinda hard : S... I don't know... If someone else complained they would change it...

And the Sprites are being worked on... The sprites that are in now won't be on the game later

The current graphics are fine. It's the mixture. For example, you're using 24-bit (or 32-bit) graphics with the regular 4-bit graphics. Together, they look terrible. As for sprites, again, you misunderstood my post. They look fine. However, the way you display them is bad. When walking, there's a chance the sprite animation will stop so your foot is in the air as if you were taking a step, but you weren't. It's a bug.

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2016
Added escape ropes, and now when you catch a pokemon, and your roster is full, it will be send to storage
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back