• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Zel, I'll help you compile a complete list of all those rematch trainers. I already started working on that last week. I was going to let you know about this sooner but PC went down as soon I started the list. If you want, I can PM you the list of the new lineups that I have already recorded.

I only have 4 of them so far since I have only 4 badges in Gold right now. Most of the rematch trainers don't update their roster unless you progress further in the game which I'm working on at the moment.

Oh, that's great, thanks, I really, really need that info! Good luck on it! ^^ (You can catch me on PMs)

Well, yes. What I posted on Youtube. I'm gonna be out of hacking for like a month (since I'm gonna be a lot of my time on a different system... well, Linux, so, tools will be out of reach for quite a while) so that means I'm not gonna be able to post any kind of updates during that time. And since I want to avoid any kind of spammy posts, I'm gonna close the thread, at least during the time I'm doing my stuff.

By the way, don't get confused. I'm still able to visit PC from Linux, but, it's just that I don't have my tools or the hack around, and, anyway, I must be a little more concentrated with my own important stuff during these days, since it's the season when tests and assignments get heavier and longer to finish. But, since I'll be around PC, at least on short intervals, I'll also enable my PMing again (If you'll start PMing me about when I'll open the thread again I'll get mad and disable it, so, patience, please), and if you have questions about hacking, well, maybe a few things I'll be able to answer and maybe some other (considering my tools are out of reach), I won't.

So, in the meantime, I think there are plenty hacks around that should receive more attention (you can all thank me later :P), I'll also be paying more attention on other hacks as well, yay!

Well, that's it. You know where you can find me if you need anything ;)

(Oh, yeah! I'm still wanting to make a release of the B5 this year, let's hope I can manage to do it)

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2011
Er...1 month...

It's...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO looooooooong !

But, when you say 1 month..

Did you mean 20-25 days, 31 days or 35-40 days ?

Or do you don't know ?

Please, a date ! When will you come back ?

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
Years
dude, read what he said
He doesn't want spammy/annoying posts/pm's asking when he'll return.
give him some time.

Anyway, Zel, sad to hear the hack is on hold, but school comes first obviously.
Good luck with your university and see ya in a month! :)

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
silver will be re battable in (not saying) and red will appear in MT SILVER every time u beat the elite 4. i wonder if he will use ash's dp sprite from the anime cuz red is ash.

anyone who wants to know where silver will end up just pm me and i'll tell u.

(edit) if u wanna play yer hack through fire red then shiny gold kanto don't.i tried when i patched over my hack and new bark town became pallet town and when i played my hack i was playing as the sg girl,all the maps were glitchy but... the events were fine.the events can not ever be broken .this proves that u should not use a bad rom.

onwards and upwards

sgash, the creator of pkmn future.

Last edited:

Espreon

Lord of the Nagas
Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2011
Uh zel

Just because your not using Window$ does not mean you can't use your hacking tools, on a Linux system if you can install Wine or it has Wine installed, open a terminal and type wine (drag and drop .exe file here), hit enter and the tools should work.

I know this cause I use Linux and am a Linux fanatic.

Godot

That's one of my rules.
Years
Take all the time you need, Zel. Youve worked hard for a long time and you deserve a break. We can wait until you get back :) enjoy your break

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
Wow, closing you're second thread. I think it may be possible to re-open a thread later and if u can't I don't know what you're gonna name the new thread

Years
  • Seen May 29, 2023
this is a great game, also Zel i like the end of the pokemon league, its different and creative

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
halloween beta? NO!

Maybe there's the possibilty of the Beta 5 being a Halloween present :P lol, just thought i'd make a little post before the thread closes down for a time. Anywho, hope you can finish the next beta soon!

er... it's gonna be on hold so no halloweeen beta.i dont really care when it comes out.i think zel actually needs a break from all the hard work he has done.

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Woohoo!
Its good to know your around PC zel,
Ya you should really take a break from
all the hard work you've done,
And iam glad to hear b5 will be released this year (hopefully)

shinygoldash

bagel-meister ;)
Years
i don't actually care if the hack is on hold. i just hope zel is fine and when he comes back the best of luck.

(if anyone ever refer to me, call me sgash)

CelesticYellow

...Call me Celestina...
Years
This hack's awesome... I didn't post this for awhile now, because I knew that you got enough of those! :3
But, I did anyways... and it feels so good! I might make more comments!

Anyways, keep it up, Zel, and since SG is on hold, we'll be expecting more ideas... plus, I'd love to see new music, tiles, etc. (even though that has already been said before.)

Keep it up, Zel!

Back