• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

I just picked up my copy about an hour and a half ago. Would be playing, but right now I'm watching Rise of the Planet of the Apes. It's good so far. Feel reeeeally friggin' bad for Caesar though. >:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

AHHHHHHHH I ACTUALLY BOUGHT HATOFUL BOYFRIEND FULL AHHHHHHHHH though now I'm afraid I might be billed by my bank since I used my Debit Card "outside the US". Idek how this all works ;;

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Rise of the Planet of the Apes = amazing. Now watching Seven Pounds. I forgot how phenomenal this movie is.

Today's been a day filled with ups and downs. How about ya'll?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
32. Man oh man is BF3 tricky sometimes lol, kinda reminds me of Mirror's Edge a bit though but that's probably due to the fact that Dice ended up making that game too back then lol.

Years
34. I need to quit staying up so late. I need to get back on a schedule more in tune with normal people so I can actually get up and do stuff besides sleeping and working on weekdays.

Should really save playing that really popular visual novel for the weekends.

Also, have a teaser video with mild language for an abridged series that makes my sides split when I watch it.
Spoiler:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

AHHHHHHHH I ACTUALLY BOUGHT HATOFUL BOYFRIEND FULL AHHHHHHHHH though now I'm afraid I might be billed by my bank since I used my Debit Card "outside the US". Idek how this all works ;;

CONGRATS!!! PICK A SEXY PIDGEON PLZ.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I haven't played too many games on my laptop myself. Mainly Star Trek Armada 2, and when I had it on my laptop Guild Wars. I should really put that back on my laptop and try playing it. Again. And maybe get farther. Maybe.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

About the only game I play on my computer is Graal. I prefer console and handheld games to PC ones. Currently working on Abyss 3D~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I finished Ace Attorney Investigations, so now I'm replaying Apollo Justice because I haven't given the game back to my friend yet, haha.

Riku

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

ToS Attorney: Lloyd Irving. May the "goddess" Martel watch over anyone he represents in court. :X Capable of arguing, not so good at the technicalities and law... stuff. >w>

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

2d9758e5bed1b5a640771ae0c5cb720f.jpg

EVERYONE SHOULD GO BUY THE FULL VERSION AND PLAY IT kthnxbai.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Lloyd would be a defense attorney that replies completely on instinct. xD But he would have the faith to put full trust in his clients!

I has no monies. Thus, I cannot buy anything. okay so I have $20 but that's going towards Megacon this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back