• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I have no idea what your post implies, and I don't want you all to know what I'm thinking it implies.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Not really.. no. Never occurred to me once :C

it will...or it won't,not sure...my brother won't go to army because he's the only son..only son always denied unless he wants to volunteer...you want to join army?

@Elendil....No u..it implies that he's the man! what else would it imply? lol

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Mulan? Heechul is a guy btw!

hmm,girls here don't join the army....my cousin is there now,he keeps saying "girls join the army?? i guess the color pink will be lack as they gonna use lots of that to paint the tanks"...-_- however i know that girls can be more manly than boys! lol :P

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
lol...the only thing girls can do as another choice is police Academy!! i wanted to join that but i ended up with economics lol gotta love how weird things go with me :P

True...but IMO girls handle pain more than guys and that's why they live longer! xD

i'm hungry and too lazy to find something to eat >.<

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
My bf is the manliest manly man of men guy,u jelly? lol

Not really in the least.

DRJ81.gif

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
And you're not telling him? What kind of bff are you?!

Edit: are you hitting on me B_A?

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
SO I was just having fun doing some Pokemon fusions, and I made this. Do you guys agree with me that it looks awesome? :P

Spoiler:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well when you send gifs with wiggling eyebrows to people...

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I can kinda do that, but ask me to raise one eyebrow and you get the worst face ever.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Like a face of me desperately trying to force down one eyebrow. It's very strange-looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back