• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I'll be launching the sequel of War Between Pokemon & Humans soon, and i'm planning to post the OOC thread after a few days. I'm wondering, is anybody here interested in joining? I have two co-gms to help me, and we have a 'you cannot post more than thrice per day' rule to stop people from messing with the pace. The year will be 2035 and the region is Hoenn.

Of course I'll join Weirdo xD

And it is snowy.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
[SIZE="a"]I'll probably have it up September 16th my time, which is September 15th for everyone else (usually). I hope to add in a few more categories and maybe a new element to make it "more fair" since, I'm not pointing fingers or making accusations, but I saw a lot of talent go unseen. :(

By the way, I'm posting with PC's new iPhone app, hopefully this works ok![/SIZE]

Other than broken "size" tags, it seems to be working fine ;)

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Do you have a lack of guns and violence in your life? Do you want to be part of a big-time assassination effort?If you do,The Will Of One Man Causes His Death is the RP for you. Planned for tons of action-packed fighting with alongside cunning and tactical missions, The Will Of One Man Causes His Death is the answer to all your violent dreams!

That sounds a lot like those advertisements on TV... LOL. Yeah, I'll check it out, but no guarantees whether I'll join or not though :)

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Do you have a lack of guns and violence in your life? Do you want to be part of a big-time assassination effort?If you do,The Will Of One Man Causes His Death is the RP for you. Planned for tons of action-packed fighting with alongside cunning and tactical missions, The Will Of One Man Causes His Death is the answer to all your violent dreams!

I do have a lot of will for violence in my life, and often nowhere to put it!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
No kidding. >_>;

YOU VIOLENT PERSON. Unlike you, I hit people regularly, so my violence level is okay. Plus, I take Tae Kwon Do...;) (I hope someone gets this)

lol I hit people regularly too xD

...Kung fu action ftw?

lol, yeah, I know what Tae Kwon Do is xD

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Isn't tae kwon do self defence?

I would also like to shamelessly advertise my RP, UNDERGROUND: The Kanto Chronicles. Because I need more members and you do not have to have played The World Ends With You to join!

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
lol the joke failed xD

Double Post Skymin xD Also, I plan to join it, I told you already ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I know I know I know I just want mooooorrreee people to join!

Yeah my phone double posts all the time so I have to merge posts. :(

Ice.

Ice.
Years

*Shamelessly brings up previous advertisment on to the most recent page*

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Isn't tae kwon do self defence?

I would also like to shamelessly advertise my RP, UNDERGROUND: The Kanto Chronicles. Because I need more members and you do not have to have played The World Ends With You to join!

Uh, maybe?

No one gets your joke, Michaela. Lol :3

Yeah, really. I'd never even heard of it. Ever. At all. It was a complete and total foreign concept to me.
Yet I still joined.

I think I had thought of yet another RP idea, but I forgot X.x

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
I guess the wording was too complicated for you people. D=

Okay, I said that I was able to hit people, PLUS, I do TKD. Which implies I also hit people outside of TKD. OKAY, there, the joke is ruined. SCREW YOU ALL. ;~;

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I guess the wording was too complicated for you people. D=

Okay, I said that I was able to hit people, PLUS, I do TKD. Which implies I also hit people outside of TKD. OKAY, there, the joke is ruined. SCREW YOU ALL. ;~;
OH. Yeah, I got that joke. x)

I just thought there was some kind of joke within the joke. Jokeception.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back