• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Such a lack of activity after yesterday. :( /honestly not surprised though. it's always seemed to happen like that when a new version is about to be made and such.

... had anyone seen PIXY? :( No wonder why this place feels odd.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

He's probably busy with irl stuff.

I, on the other hand, have found the time to make yet another new journal for an admin. of a made up evil team in the Johto region!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

... But PIXY. ;A;

I've just been doing stuff. Nothing productive in particular, really.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

EVERYTHING IS PRODUCTIVE

I think?
I need to read the dictionary again

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Everything is work. Whether it's productive or not I'm not too sure. xD;

smithtism

Blank
Years

We are physically at work 100% of the time. There isn't a single moment when every part of our bodies are doing nothing. Except, you know, when we're dead.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Basically what I just said but with more words. But just because we're always at work it doesn't mean that it's really productive. Though I guess it depends on your take on productivity.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Would of made a zero, but I can't anymore, sooo

I too, say that everything is productive, but, on a more technical scale. Well, like said, it all depend son your definition on productivity~
lol I saw what you did there Tara. :3

...Bleh, I've been too serious lately.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Yokai, Admin of Team Nanairo (Nanairo = Rainbow), an evil team situated in Johto! She specializes in Ghost types/"eye for an eye" moves (Destiny Bond, Perish Song, Explosion, etc.).

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm too lazy to make original characters half the time. I don't even remember the last time I really made like... a completely original character (the one I made for Rika's roleplay doesn't count because he was a character I had before derp).

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

When RPing on here I usually base my character's appearance off an already existing obscure character, but everything else is unique :B

But yeah. The idea came up on Plurk, and a bunch of us joined in XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

it's the history part that usually gets me when coming up with new characters. I suck at trying to come up with history so I like using characters that already have a history. :P

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years

Usually I make characters that have a eccentric personality~
In this one RP, my character's a douche, buuuut I dunno. A lovable douche?

And I just realized: all the characters I make are female. Guess I should make a male one...soon enough~!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

A good portion of my characters are female XD;

And I suck at history making too! I'm only good at it for OCs if there's already an existing plot for me to base their history around.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have one main female and one main male and then like... a million offsprings of them because I'm lame like that. Then of course I have the other OCs that I have managed to make every now and the.

and shush rossu you're better than me at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back