• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pkm's Black and White League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
Sorry to post this but no ubersin gym matches or e4 without purchase. But they can be used in friendly?

UhFoolOfUhKING

♚ KING ♚
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
You guys sound like you're having fun. I'll just go to the wifi room and wait. Hopefully somebody challenges me. And if that person were to abuse sand rush, I would quickly burn said pokemon. If that person were to bring a pokemon with sandstream, I would immediately proceed to use a super effective water/metal attack against previously mentioned pokemon.
Edit: I'll be there in a minute, Fool.

Nooooooooo. DC, I felt like I had you there!

Years
  • Seen Nov 16, 2012
Sure Sadistic, this isnt my actual team, just trying something...

On another note, what i am doing is likely to fail and blow up in my face XD

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2013
Sure Sadistic, this isnt my actual team, just trying something...

Ok. I'm coming. I created this team recently. Not gonna lie, it's pretty much unbeatable. Totally.
Edit: Goodgame, ExElement. 3-0. Just keep in mind that pros don't FEAR your Aron.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 29, 2012
What would give my pokemon a higher attack. Life orb or choice specs? My attack is 343 @ lvl 100. The move does 90 damage

GG
Lost 0-4. I knew I was going to lose that one. Just threw a team together from the Pokemon in my box

I feel as though it could have gone both ways. All my pkmn were hurt.

Last edited:

UhFoolOfUhKING

♚ KING ♚
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2013
What would give my pokemon a higher attack. Life orb or choice specs? My attack is 343 @ lvl 100. The move does 90 damage

I feel as though it could have gone both ways. All my pkmn were hurt.

Choice Band, that is if you don't mind being locked into one move
Edit: Just to clarify, any of the choice items, band and specs, will increase the Atk or SpA of a Pokemon more than life orb will

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back