• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
So... my new years resolution was to be nicer to people, and so I donated money to charity and did the best I could to help anyone in need and alas, I lost my iPod the next day. ):

Years
My MacBook still works fine. I may be able to keep it for a few more years I hope, I simply dont want to buy a new laptop even though this one is old.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I want a Mac too, but I need to save money first.

I still have my old 2nd gen iPod touch I got 3 years ago, but the glass screen is broken lol

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm too cheap to buy stuff. The last "big" purchase I've made was around $150ish on my snake, her heat lamps and bulbs, hiding places, water dish, etc. and that was in like October or November, I think. The rest of the time, I rarely spend money.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
The last big purchase I bought was the Wii U, which will possibly be beaten by one of the merchandise I'll buy from Disneyland.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't bother buying stuff like that. I end up getting bored with video games and the like. I haven't even beaten Pokemon Sapphire (which I was given for Christmas) yet. T:

Though I would spend the money I have saved if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back