• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sphere Help

Years
It means there is something wrong with the second last line of code.. This line:
return new WarpObject(x, y, layer, map);
Also "case" was spelled wrong in that coding so that may contribute if you did not change it, it was spelled "casr" on about line 23 I think.

EDIT: Because it says invalid return, I am guessing you have referenced a map or object which does not exist.

jaz_jaz

The Elite Trainer
Years
i spotted the spelling mistake, and read through the script and i havn't referenced a map/object that doesn't exist. do u know wht else it could be?, thanks for the help

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Sphere comes documented with several tutorials. I know- I have it :)

There was a post reported here (reporter shall remain anonymous). So, just so you know, when I get around to it (I don't have much time now) this thread will be merged with the Sphere Help thread, and the Sphere Help thread shall be stickied.

About that post that was reported, the comment can be disregarded because half of the reported comment would be resolved by merging.

About the other half, people can't code games for you, but they can help. You guys worked it out great: "Here's what I have, what can I do differently?" "Here, try this!" That's what I like to see :) Problem solved!

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
what the **** is happening?
Um... no. You can get in trouble for saying something like that. It can be interpreted as Spam, just as a warning.

Anyway, enough arguing. I'm going to see if we can get this thread renamed to Game Making because there's so much sphere/programming stuff going on around here.

*Merged*
*Stickied*

Last edited:

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
Yeah, it is :( You caught me :) When I was merging the theads, something went wrong, I cut off the other thread at the wrong point, and it's a big mess. I think I have it right now. Sphere Help contains both help threads and is stickied, and the Sphere Team Request thread is now normal. I accidently merged that thread, so I had to split it and I broke off at the wrong point. So this thread has an extra topic at the top, but we'll live :)

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
I dot think this post goes here because im new here...Is there anywhere to get Pokemon chipsets or charsets or do I have to rip them?

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
Sharpedo said:
if your using sphere: there's a tool that converts rm2k chipsets to sphere format.

If using rm2k: Check the rm2k resources topic.

I already know that but it doesn't work :( .

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
OH never mind I was using the wrong converter...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 18, 2005
maybe because the only one thats making a pokemon game in sphere is booda and his game is the best out here :)

Back