• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
157px-Ch_Collette_(Rune_Factory_3).jpg
This is the only Collette I know XD.

Say, do any of you guys have a good idea for a new steel-yped move?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Colette from Tales of Symphonia is the one from Shawn's (Miss. Doronjo's) theme. xD

But Collette from Rune Factory 3. <3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

That Collette was awesome. Still love Sakuya oh wait so I know four Sakuyas and they're all from games/manga based after games, Pia, and Daria, though~ /even named her Mareep in HG after Daria

Cannot stay on long though 'cause I'm supposed to practice my instrument, orz

Arma

The Hyena
Years
71. Y'all are making me wanna play rune factory 3 again...XD I couldn't choose between Collette, Daria, Sakuya, Pia, Shara and CarmenXD

Anyway, nobody got any ideas for a steel move? /got over 100 new moves, but no steel moves -.-

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Steel? As in Pokemon? Hmm...

Ahh, I got nothing right now XD; ...Though Don, the name you came up with sounds like a Steel version of Charge. Except it would probably raise Defense along with raising the power of Steel-type moves seeing how Steel's more defensive and all XD;

I liked Carmen a lot too :3 And Raven grew on me after doing some of her path. Oh, and no one can love Sofia. /I probably did it in the wrong color, but hey, it's been a while

Arma

The Hyena
Years
74. Yeah I meant Pokemon with that XD

That game was by far the best of the series, yet I haven't been playing it for that long...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I didn't really like the first one when I played it (though I did like the candidates). However back then I was really really lazy and didn't want to do work even in video games XD; But then Tara told me how fun the 3rd game was so I bought it and loved it! /apparently the first two games focused on you getting married first BEFORE the plot whereas in the third game the plot advanced and getting married was the final part...I think?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I think the first one you have the plot and the marriage is during/after it. It's the second game in which the actual plot isn't until you get married.

But yeah. Getting married was the final part.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I still want to buy and play the first two games for the DS (I don't think I could manage the Wii ones, orz) and play them just to see how different they are (and give the first a second chance). I want to see Rune Factory Muses at LJ, yeah.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Most likely XD It's like one time I saw someone from Luminous Arc, which is a great series but not enough people know about it ;; I think I got into it thanks to Alex/Snow Phoenix.

I would totally play the main character, though (b' ')b /what's his name I forgot o3o

Arma

The Hyena
Years
82. hmm, thanks, I'll think about that one! Currently I got Piston Punch and Shrapnel Surge...
Anyway, I'm of to get my 5 hours of well deserved rest XD

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's the opening song for the United World episode of ToS. It's not as great as the ending for it, but I've really fallen in love with this song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back