• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016

It will be only temporary, right? :)
After that episode ASM routine for disobeying will once again activate, won't it? :D

It will be temporary. jambo51 set it up for me so that I can turn it on and off via a variable.

That's pretty good!
Can we presume that there aren't any bugs since you're progressing so quickly? .)[/B]

Actually, a few bugs that I'm working out the kinks on - also adding a few things now that I have an asm code from JPAN that allows me to make a wild Pokemon uncatchable.

Why aren't you using the old Ash battle sprite back from the Ep. 2 screenshots anymore? I think it looks way better than the current one.

Nobody liked the old one. The one that is shown in the first post is the backsprite that will be in the next beta.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
It will be temporary. jambo51 set it up for me so that I can turn it on and off via a variable.
Yeah, Jambo knows his stuff that's great he did that for AshGray =)

Actually, a few bugs that I'm working out the kinks on - also adding a few things now that I have an asm code from JPAN that allows me to make a wild Pokemon uncatchable.
So you actually made it :D That's awesome in which episode will we see it for the first time?

Years
  • Seen Aug 10, 2015
how can i beat misty... i only leveled up pikachu and sandshrew , pikachu wont fight against her? so i have to take her with sandshrew which cant win because water is strong against him... so what can i do to beat her?

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
how can i beat misty... i only leveled up pikachu and sandshrew , pikachu wont fight against her? so i have to take her with sandshrew which cant win because water is strong against him... so what can i do to beat her?
i leveled up pidegotto and butterfree and the battle was pretty easy from there.

and metapod, hows the bug list thing going? any major ones?

Years

cach i wild pokemon and level up it by fighting wild poke

aperso

Please feel free to VM random fruit types.
Years
catch other pokemon like rattatata

Years
hey metapod

hey i was wondering which download i should download. and when the next beta comes out will i be able to continue where i left off or restart? it looks like an awsome hack. i wish u the best of luck with finishing it and cant wait to play it.

KingCyndaquil

Pokemon Master
Years
hey i was wondering which download i should download. and when the next beta comes out will i be able to continue where i left off or restart? it looks like an awsome hack. i wish u the best of luck with finishing it and cant wait to play it.
Look at the first post and you should see the one he wants you to download, and you dont exactly have to reset, its recemended though cause re-patching a new ips to an old one will cause problems.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016

So you actually made it :D That's awesome in which episode will we see it for the first time?

Tentacool vs. Tentacruel.

and metapod, hows the bug list thing going? any major ones?

There have been quite a few bugs, most of which weren't present when I initially created/tested the scripts. I'm sure there will be others that crop up after I release the beta, but I'll do my best to fix those when they're reported.

meta what poke uwant to be unchatchable? will it be mewtwo?

No plans to have you battle Mewtwo as of right now. So far the uncatchable wild Pokemon are: 2x powerful giant Tentacruel; 2x powerful giant Onix; and Blastoise from Beach Blank-out Blastoise

A future uncatchable Pokemon will be the crystal Onix.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
Is there a reason to not allow them be caught? I mean, sure, Ash didn't catch them, but so many other pokemon would be not allowed then too.

Also, was the Kadabra of Sabrina's nerfed a bit? The fastest of Ash's team is Pikachu, and until it can outspeed Kadabra, it will be killed in one shot. EVERYTHING is killed by one shot. It outspeed it at 40+ or something, so...

Either the level of that Kadabra should be lowered, or it's speed stat dropped. :/

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 18, 2011
Hi Metapod Can You Just Inform Us How Much Time Will Beta 3 Need To Be Released ?? Is It Like A Week ?? Or a Months ? Or It Will Need More Time ? Because I Just Cant Wait So Please Answer :D

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
Hi Metapod Can You Just Inform Us How Much Time Will Beta 3 Need To Be Released ?? Is It Like A Week ?? Or a Months ? Or It Will Need More Time ? Because I Just Cant Wait So Please Answer :D
Dude relax it'll be here very soon. There's a section in the first psot that shows you how many episodes he completed. The one's with the check means that he's already beta tested thouse. Well all of the one's that have been slashed through have a check next to them it means it's time to drop the next beta.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
Also, was the Kadabra of Sabrina's nerfed a bit? The fastest of Ash's team is Pikachu, and until it can outspeed Kadabra, it will be killed in one shot. EVERYTHING is killed by one shot. It outspeed it at 40+ or something, so...

Either the level of that Kadabra should be lowered, or it's speed stat dropped. :/
Could you at least let it use other attacks? Being outsped is one thing, but you don't even give us a chance when it uses Psybeam every single turn.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Could you at least let it use other attacks? Being outsped is one thing, but you don't even give us a chance when it uses Psybeam every single turn.

There's multiple things you can do once it's paralyzed, such as Leech Seed, PoisonPowder, Sand Attack, and Smokescreen that could all stretch out the battle and make victory more attainable. You also can use revives and potions to simply outlast Kadabra as Leech Seed or Poison does its job. I've battled Sabrina countless times and have managed to beat her every time I tested it. It's not easy, but it's more than doable and it's supposed to be hard.

Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2011
@Meta: Oh, once you paralyze it, it isn't hard. The issue is that you never get the chence to do so. I have to wonder how do you manage to do it without an ridiculous amount of levelgrinding for Pikachu. :/

Back