• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Saturated Hue

acrobatic effing pirouette.
Years
(OOC: Oh, don't mind me. I'm not going to be really "roleplaying" until tomorrow, IC-wise. ;D)

Bethesda Shrewsbury walked in quick steps towards the exit of the cruiser. It was a fancy little ship, and her short trip from Oak Town had been a pleasant one. The food they served on board was nothing she can't top with her own cooking, of course, but considering this was served on a ship, it was a fairly good match to the outrageous price they charged for it.

She adjusted her eyes to the blinding sunlight that greeted her as she took the first step to the docks. It wasn't a very big one, certainly smaller than the famous harbors her travels led her in pursuit of studying Pokemon Mythology, but it induced a fair bit of excitement on the soon-to-be professor; after all, she was about to begin a new chapter in her life--one that involved teaching her favorite subject to the students of Pokemon Trainer Academy--what fun!

She adjusted the sunbonnet resting on top of her head and began to walk down the wooden boards that bridged the boat with the island. Then she took out one of her Pokeballs--a Dusk Ball, to be exact--and threw it in the air, releasing a bright red beam that materialized into her Mandibuzz, Aero.

"Alright lad, it's time to take off. Now according to this map..." Bethesda took out a map from her purse and gave directions to Aero. "Got it, lad?" She asked the Mandibuzz when she finished giving directions.

"Mandibuzz!" Aero squawked, signaling a yes.

"Good, now let's go, dear," said Professor Shrewsbury, before climbing on top of the black bird, suitcase and all. It was a good thing Aero was a strong Mandibuzz, for the professor was the opposite of light. "Alright now, use Fly!"

"Buzz!" Aero enthused. The Mandibuzz then took off and flied, following the directions Professor Shrewsbury read out to him earlier. They didn't have to wait a long time before the Academy complex was in their sight.

"Ah, there, lad! That's the Academy. Fly down!" ordered the Professor, and Aero obeyed. They landed at the road that led to the teachers' dorms, which was just the place she needed to go. "Thank you, Aero. Get back in, now." The professor held up the Dusk Ball, and a red beam of light shot out to Aero, and he dematerialized with the red beam as it came back into the ball.

"Alright, then! Trainer Academy, here I come!" the professor said gleefully before taking quick steps in the direction of the teachers' dorm. When she passed through the entry door and made her way to her room, she unpacked her belongings and put some of the things she brought from home around the room--pictures, books, dolls and the sort--and soon it began to feel very much like home.

Professor Shrewsbury was, of course, tired from her trip--after all, she did live thousands of miles away--so she took a quick shower and fell into the bed immediately. It was far less comfortable than the expensive bed she had at her home, but for now at least, it'll have to do. Perhaps she'll do some shopping in Oak Town a while later, and while she's at it, perhaps look for a more suitable housing. She's heard that the Academy professors get a big discount--not that money was an issue to her, what with her husband's paychecks having a great many zeroes at the end--but it was definitely worth checking out should she get the time.

For now, though, that'll have to wait. After all, it didn't take very long before Professor Shrewsbury let herself fall into a deep slumber.

Dragonkat

The Winged Wolf
Years
No! Yaibe fainted. He was pretty strong. I could hear Killik have a fit and he sent out a Zoura. I wanted one of those once. I got over it though. They are not that good. Then I noticed Torchic used Shadow Claw. "No! Psy!" It hit her right in her face and she screamed. She may be kind of strong, but she cannot take much pain at one time. Psy could hear Lea giggle at her comment about Yaibe.
Lea: "Well, who do you think is cute then?~"
Psy: "N... No one! None of the males here are impressive."
Psy grinned when her attack hit
Lea: "Oh fine... But this has been really fun..!"
Psy laughed when the Zoura hit Lea with Shadow Ball
Psy: "You look a little scared! Don't worry, it will be over soon."
Psy grinned and watched the Kirila struggle mentally.
Lea: "T-The things I do for love..."
Psy: "What?"
Then Psy was hit by the same attack Yaibe was hit by. "No!" Psy emerged from the dust cloud, and fell onto the ground. She fainted. "Return..." I brought out Psy's Pokeball and she was returned by a beam of red light. "Star. Are you ready to take these suckers down?" Star barked (In a way) and jumped onto the battlefield. "Um!" She growled and waited for orders.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael knew that they were outnumbered two to one but he wasn't the type of person to give up easily. He had a determined look on his face when he looked towards his Pikachu. The Pikachu looked back at him with a determined look of its own. The Pikachu turned towards the Mankey and the Aipom.

" Pikachu now lets get things started with a Thunderbolt attack on the Mankey "I said as my Pikachu released a bolt of electricity from its body and towards the Mankey.

" Mankey dodge and use scratch on Pikachu " Said the older boy

" Aipom use Scratch at the same time as Mankey " Said the youngest boy. The two Pokemon ran at my Pikachu and started to scratch it. Pikachu looked like it was in pain. Then i noticed that they were close to me and i made up a plan.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
As Oscar and Arya continued, they could see some people who had gathered further up at the road. Two of them were wearing...something weird looking...probably costumes because it was Halloween. The weird thing was that one of the costume wearing guys looked like a Pokemon...Oscar couldn't tell which Pokemon because of the distance. The whole group were probably students, so this would be a good time to introduce himself as a new student. Deep breaths, deep breaths...Oscar always had problems with new people. It just was so awkward being the new guy, even though everyone had to go through it.

While Oscar was preparing himself, Arya went on ahead out of curiosity. She floated up to the group, looking at them with a curious yet happy face. Oscar noticed this and ran up to her.

''Arya, you can't just go on ahead like that, you've gotta be-'' He paused, noticing that he just had ran up to the group without even noticing it. His eyes shot wide open as he realized it, and he slowly faced the students.

''Uhh...hi. I-I'm Oscar and this is my Misdreavus...Arya. W-we just arrived here...'' Oscar said slowly, while showing a nervous smile and scratching the back of his neck. He found himself at a loss of words after saying that, his timid nature kicking in.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chamber

The Shadow Ball got the real Lea, but she still didn't went down. Crud, must've been Calm Mind. Should've used Faint Attack! That would've done something. But Kilik was under pressure & in a bad mood about this battle he wasn't focusing enough. But now that Mistress was up against Lea, there was still a chance. Psy was hit by both Shadow Claw from Torchic & Stored Power from Lea, knocking her out. If Kilik had used Faint Attack in the first place, she wouldn't go down so quickly. What a trainer he is. Kat returned Psy & sent out her Star. Another dark type. Olivia was in deep trouble now. Still, Psy would be okay if Kilik wasn't acting so stupid.

Mistress smirked looking at Lea. My was she gonna have fun. "Don't worry. I'll make this quick & painless~" She taunted at her.

Kilik was ready. It's in the past now, but he can still change the future of this battle. "I'll avenge Psy! Mistress! Faint Attack!" He ordered, feeling just as confident as Kenshin. Mistress started walking around to Lea, then came behind & tackled her with Faint Attack. This move never misses, & since Calm Mind doesn't protect from any contact, this was a shoe in.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael looked around hoping he would see somebody that could help him out in this battle. When he turned back to the battle he saw his Pikachu was still getting scratched by the Mankey and Aipom. He then started to put his plan into action.

" Pikachu now use thunderbolt " I said as a huge bolt of electricity flew out Pikachus cheeks and hit both of the enemy Pokemon. The impact had paralyzed them for a few seconds. Then he saw his chance.

" Now Pikachu use Volt Tackle on both of them now " The Pikachu suddenly was enveloped in electricity and charged at both Pokemon. I closed my eyes before the attack finished and opened them only to see that Pikachu hit only one of the Pokemon and that Pokemon was the Mankey.

" M-Mankey return " Said the older boy knowing that he had no other Pokemon with him.

" Go Diglett and use Dig " Said the middle one. I was suprised because i totally forgot about him and he seemed to be the strongest of the group of three. I looked around once again and saw a boy with a Misdreavus and hoped he saw that Rafael was outnumbered.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Ruby Destiny

When Vince begun about giving his little scraggy a name Poochyena looked at the little scraggy and then at Ruby. '(Hey Rubs...i also want a name)' she says. 'Huh?! A name?' Ruby looks suprised at her little Poochyena. 'Wow...this is really the first time you begin about names...first time in 11 years.' Ruby also looked at her other pokemon and thought, all trainers gave their pokemon a name, except her. '(I also want one...)' Eevee said while he pulls at Ruby's leg. 'You too...what about you Zorua?' Ruby looks at the Zorua she has in her arms. 'I also want a name! A cool one!' She replies cheerfully. Ruby is thinking 'okay! Then it's decided! I will think of pretty names for you!' Ruby says happy to them.

Vince's Zorua jumps out his hand and talks to Zorua. 'I'm not going easy on you too! Ruby made me really strong! And i already won 3 badges for her!' She shows off. 'I think it'll be Zorua and Eevee, Poochyena doesn't want to fight because the first pokemon she wants to fight at this acedemy is the osshawat over there.' Ruby points. She also gets a little distracted by the fight and watches, it's getting quite intressting. 'You see, i just arrived a few hours ago at this acedemy, i'm new.' She tells Vince.

Kikpanther

Not a beginner that's for sure
Years
Austin raised an eyebrow at the Jimmy kid. He was holding something, but Austin didn't get a good look at it before Rosalyn gave him a hug. Well, at least they knew each other. Jimmy didn't look all too comfortable with the hug, though and was more preoccupied with whatever he had in his hands. He opened his mouth to ask, but something stopped him. A feeling that something wasn't right and that something was behind him.

He turned his head, imagining another scare prank. Instead what he saw was a Misdreavous dangerously close to him. He made a quick cry and jumped back, frightened from the suddenness and the pokemon's prescience in general. It floated in front of him, smiling but looking menacing at the same time. His heart started up again and that prickle returned, going up his spine and resting in the back of his neck.

What was with all these ghost pokemon!? Sabeleye, Misdreavous. He was surrounded by them and defenseless. His legs wanted him to run and run quickly into the opposite direction, but he stayed put in an effort to save face. He would make himself look like an idiot if he just up right and bolted like that. Austin suddenly remembered he had places to be. Maybe he could find a way to politely excuse himself from this whole situation.

He could have, maybe, if it weren't for a kid showing up straight after. Now he was stuck in the obligatory introductions and conversation. Austin felt irritation go into his skin. People popping up here and there. He needed to go not have conversation! He had a pokemon to pick up and... and!

Austin swallowed to keep his emotions in check. The kid who came up introduced himself as Oscar. "Y-You're new?" He noticed the slight tremble in his voice and cleared his throat. Calm down for a moment... Breathe... Okay. "I'm fairly new too!" He added, trying to give himself something to focus on and not the Misdreavous. "I just got here maybe uh..." He thought for a moment. "Three weeks ago or so? Maybe more." He smiled as best he could. "Austin," he gestured to his pokemon, "Chatty." Introductions made Chatty lifted one of his feet and waved to Oscar and Misdreavous, looking at them both curiously.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn

Rosalyn pulled back from hugging Jimmy when she felt the object in his hands move. She looked closer at it and smiled at him "looks like your gonna have a new Pokemon... don't know what it is but I couldn't tell it in the cave but I can see now." she said looking at him "you found a Pokemon Egg" she said before seeing a new kid by Austin "nice to meet you Oscar, I'm Rosalyn, and this is my friend Jimmy" she smiled before turning back to Jimmy looking at the egg. "I think it's gonna hatch soon. It's starting to move around. That's the same thing that happened when Belle was just an egg." she added.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
said

Alice Crenshaw

Alice sat down when she saw Valorie do the same. She looked concerned about something, but Alice couldn't tell what was puzzling her.

"I'm good." she said happily, "And I think Mark said he had some Halloween plans, but I'm sure he'll be here soon."

She was smiling at her while petting Jello, who fell asleep as soon as Alice sat down. She looked at him as she stroked him, and giggled. She just couldn't wait until Mark arrived and they went exploring. She looked at Valorie.

"So...what's up?" she asked, still smiling.

Jimmy Vincent

Wait, a Pokémon Egg? He was going to have a new Pokémon? Now everything started to make sense. The low weight of the egg, and the colors. They matched the dragon that the Suicune Dorm kid stole from him! He felt...happy about it, as he had the feeling that a dragon like the one that was taken from him would hatch from that egg. He smiled evilly at the thought of having his dragon defeat that Suicune Dorm kid. But then Rosalyn introduced him to a kid that arrived there, and that upset him. He looked at Rosalyn.

"Hey, I'm not your f-" he said, sounding a bit upset. Then his eyes turned to the egg. "Whatever."

And right after that, Rosalyn said that the egg would hatch soon. That made him forget about what had just upset him. The evil smile returned, and he stroked the egg with his right hand.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn

Rosalyn smiled at him "from the way it moved I'd say it could happen anytime within the hour." she said to him "when I was traveling around before I came here I met a Pokemon Breeder. That's where I got my Togetic from." she added seeing him pet the egg. She smiled softly and looked deep in thought for a moment before she looked back at Mark and Austin. "hey Mark sorry I took the prank bad at first. I have to admit that was a good one" she smiled feeling the pain in her head going away leaving just a small headache behind. "Nothing some headache medicine won't fix" she thought before brushing the grass off her skirt. She hadn't even noticed it was there, "must have gotten on it when I fainted.".

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark observed the conversation as well as the recent newcomer. It was a young boy that was accompanied by a Misdreavus. He walked up to the group to properly introduce himself, while Snype went on to get aqquainted with Arya.

"New huh? Lot's of new people are around here these days! I'm Mark! Don't mind the others if they're a bit shaky. Guilty as charged!" Mark said happily. He then turned his attention toward Rosalyn who apologized for earlier.

"Haha, no need to appologize. I'm sure you aren't the only one who'd take that kind of thing the wrong way. But thanks! It was a pretty darn good prank huh?" Mark said with a smile.

Snype just looked up at Arya curiously. Looking at her reminded him of Leena and the big prank they were going to do together. When everyone would sleep... the prank of the century would happen. Being the little charmer he was, he decided to strike conversation with her.

"Arya huh? Lovely name... kehehe. I'm Snype. That's my partner Mark. So, you a big fan of Halloween at all?" Snype asked with a large grin on his face.

Mark checked his pokegear and noticed it was just about time to meet up with Valorie and Alice... He'd have to get moving soon. No way was he going to be late again... he wanted to finish up with everyone else though.

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin

That Shadow Ball Lea took to the knee was hit with didn't do much to lift his spirits. At least till Lea took out the other Kirlia with that special attack she was using.

Two Pokemon down. So far this might turn out better than Kenshin hoped. At least until he saw both trainers' next choices for their pokemon. Lea's special attack might not be as useful as it was earlier, assuming it was a Psychic attack that Lea's been using. Gosh knows how much longer Torchic is going to hold out as well.

"Torchic, stick close to Lea," Kenshin said.

Torchic moved close to Lea just to keep an eye on her as well. As Mistress moved around to try to use Faint Attack, Kenshin called out, "Torchic, intercept with Flame Charge!"

A third speed boost. Torchic's flame covered body moved even greater speed now. What a fast little chicken this pokemon was. Torchic managed to hit Mistress just as she was about to attack Lea.

N

Zoroark didn't hesitate to scarf down what was left of the steak. This pokemon obviously loved N's steak recipe. Well thank you very much then Zo.

N pointed to the TV set in the den. "That's a TV for one. You can see all kinds of stories appear on it. Some are real, some are fake. Some have people pretend to be characters, some are done by a lot of moving pictures. Would you care to see?"

Zoroark gave a very. . . dark looking smirk to little Kiyoko/Zo. Not that he was a bad person, it's just how a Dark Type like Zoroark normally grins or smirks. Kid. . . You and I will have a lot of fun when you get strong enough to help me prank.

Kid Mind

In SPACE!
Years
As everyone greeted Oscar, he became a little more confident. The kid closest to him, who introduced himself as Austin, reveled that he was also pretty new around these parts. That was good to know, as it would be nice to have someone to talk to. ''Nice to meet you, Austin, and you too, Chatty.'' Oscar said, showing a friendly smile.

''Nice to meet you too.'' Oscar gave a nod to Rosalyn and Jimmy, wondering what the latter one was holding, but decided to not ask about it.

The one who had the weird costume on introduced himself as Mark, and told Oscar about why everyone was a little shaken. Apparently he and his Sableye had done a pretty big prank on everyone around here. ''Haha, nice going. I guess you're bound to become a victim of a prank if you're walking around on Halloween.'' Oscar chuckled a little.

The Pokemon on Austin, Chatty, waved at Arya and Oscar, and Arya first tried to wave back until she realized she couldn't so she settled with a regular nod and a smile.

"Arya huh? Lovely name... kehehe.'' Arya blushed at bit at the comment, but was quick to shake it off. She turned and could see that the owner of the voice was a Sableye, though only his head was visible, the rest being covered by a costume of some sort. He introduced himself as Snype.

''Thank you and pleased to meet you, Snype. I am, as you know, Arya and that's Oscar.'' She nodded at her trainer. ''Yeah, I absolutely love Halloween, you can play pranks and scare people and get away with it! Actually, judging by the looks of everyone around here and you two, I'm guessing that you pulled off quite a successful one, am I right?'' She responded, giggling.

Suddenly, Oscar heard a sound so he looked around and he could see a boy standing on one side with a Pikachu, and three others standing on the other side with a Aipom and a Diglett. They appeared to be battling, but not in a fair fight. The three guys were going with two Pokemon against one. Oscar was a little reluctant to interfere, but decided to help the kid with the Pikachu and started to run towards the fight. ''I'll see you guys later! Come on Arya!''

Arya heard the call from her trainer and floated after him. ''Gotta go Snype, I hope that I'll see you again soon,'' she said with a wink, and then proceeded to go after Oscar with full speed.

Oscar took place next to the kid, and looked over the battlefield. The Diglett were nowhere to be found, but the Aipom was in clear sight. ''Arya, use Confuse Ray!'' Arya's necklace started to glow and she sent out illusions of herself against Aipom, hoping to confuse it.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Snype nodded towards Arya after her reply.

"Hehe, of course! I'd go as far as to say I'm a professional at it... a natural talent I'd say! Kehehe!" Snype said, scratching the back of his head. Snype did actually find Arya rather cute... though that may have just been his own instincts at a ghost Pokemon. He didn't even know her anyways. Nonetheless, He was always charismatic when making new friends on campus.

The meeting was cut rather short though since Oscar had to quickly leave.

"Same here Arya. See you around!" Snype said, waving goodbye to her.

Mark put his pokegear away and start to walk away from the group. "I'd like to stay, but I have to be somewhere. Promised I'd meet up with a few friends! See you all later! Watch your back though! I'm not done with this school yet! Comon Snype!" Mark called out. Snype quickly followed Mark to head off to where they would meet up with Alice and Valorie. How time flys...

They put on their head pieces so that it wouldn't be such a burden to carry around. If they needed to change out of their costumes, Mark could fit them into his bag. The headpieces might be a problem though...

After a bit of running, Mark finally managed to get to the meeting point. Alice and Valorie were there already. He would have greeted them but he was too busy catching his breath at the moment.

Years
  • Seen Jan 26, 2013
Rafael looked relived when Oscar and Arya came over to help Pikachu and him. Pikachu looked pretty tired from the battle he just had but knew he had to keep on fighting to keep his pride up a little bit.

" Pikachu now use quick attack on Aipom quickly " Pikachu ran at the aipom at a very fast speed and seeing how it just got confused by Arya it got hit and fell to the floor. It took a few seconds but the Aipom got up and looked confused still. I was about to say another command to Pikachu when the ground around Pika started to crack and the Diglett came up and made Pikachu go flying in the air.

" Hah you fell into my trap. Now Pikachu use Iron tail " I said as Pikachu flipped in midair and came down smacking the Diglett into the ground with its iron tail. I wasn't suprised when the Diglett was still up and not fainting.

" Aipom use Shadow ball on Misdrevus and Diglett use tackle on Pikachu " Said the two boys and right after they said it Aipom threw a shadow ball at Arya and the Diglett started charging at Pika

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder

Valorie shrugged lightly. She felt a bit guilty, but perhaps it was better to wait until Mark came before telling them. After a moment she paced a few steps forward and looked up at Alicia.

"Nothing... you know. I'm just feeling kind of tired."

She admitted the last part rather regretfully. Abruptly a fought occurred to her and she looked into her bag, finding fresh water available for her. Ahah! She had had something to drink all along. She wasn't sure why she felt the need. Drinking wouldn't make the pain in her legs go away. Yet, she somehow felt herself desiring it. Was she dehydrated? Maybe a little, now that she thought about it. Taking out the bottle she unscrewed the top and took a sip. Afterwards she turned her gaze hack to Alice.

"You don't have plans..?"

She kind of wondered, but another part of her was still distant.

Olivia Wolf

Olivia watched with tense eyes as Lea stood there after having felled both the opponent's pokemon. Two dark types... She wasn't sure what to do! She only had two attacks that even effected dark types and one of them was only good for dodging. Not only that, but one of the two pokemon had faint attack!

Lea just sort of stood there and attempted to protect her face as Mistress came at her, anticipating her own demise. Yet, Torchic got in the way of the attack. Lea was somewhat surprised by this. Why was Torchic protecting her? It was inevitable that she faint. She was helpless.

Lea (Olivia's kirlia): "..."

Olivia wasn't sure what to do. She honestly didn't feel like stalling, but she couldn't even do that. Were either of those two dark types boys? Could a pokemon /be/ bi or homosexual? Did that even play a role in how the move attract worked? She had no idea, but quite frankly it was, at least in her head, better than her other options.

Olivia: "Lea, use attract on the zorua!"

Lea just sort of froze up. What. She silently cursed fate, annoyed with Olivia. Didn't her trainer see these were females? And yet, that was an order. 'Great, now I can get rejected and beaten up at the same time' Lea thought to herself. Cue awkward expression complete with weak smile. Lea just sort of did her best to look cute despite this.

Lea (Olivia's Kirlia): "Sssay, Mistress? What do you think about maybe calling off this whole fighting thing and hhhanging out? Maybe get to know eachother..?~ ...Please?"

As Lea said this a supernatural power in the form of a pink heart emitted from her body, traveling over to Mistress and totally hitting her. What actually happened was another question entirely. Lea flirts with the face of danger

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Alice Crenshaw

Alice continued to pet the sleeping Jello as Valorie told her that she was tired. Then she saw her take out a bottle of water and take a sip. She figured that, apart from being tired, was thirsty. Then Valorie asked her something.

"Well, actually, no..." she said, looking down at Jello, "I just arrived, and didn't really feel like going around trick-or-treating. I just...don't find it fun anymore."

She then felt a presence there. Someone else was there. When she turned and saw who was there, she was startled for a second, before she thought about it and realised that it was just Mark and Snype coming back from their 'Halloween plans'.

"Um, hi!" she said to him, a smile returning to her face.

Jimmy Vincent

Jimmy stopped petting the egg and placed it on the ground, only to wrap his arms around it and pick it up. It seemed he had been holding it in an uncomfortable way that would have made him drop it sooner or later. And he definitely didn't want that to happen, not after what he had learned. Then, without saying a word, he slowly walked away from the group, not bothering to say at least 'Goodbye' to them. Smokey followed him.

But when he was about 10 steps away from the group, he suddenly had the feeling that someone was following him. He looked around, and saw nobody suspicious.

"Humph. Smokey, watch out." he muttered, "I think someone is onto us."

He continued to walk, now at a slower pace and stopping every two seconds to look around for anyone that looked like about to ambush him. Maybe he was just paranoid after all that happened to him. But what if someone was actually trying to ambush him? He'd lose the dragon egg, and that was a risk he was not willing to take.

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2012
She breathed a slight sigh of inward relief, never truly noticing either Takumi's sparse confusion, nor Elizabeth's attenuate motions. Behind her ardent, mirthful smile, her head was mulling about over the current event. The possibility of a new friend always intrigued her, even if she was a little embarrassed, or perhaps the right term was intimidated. No matter, once again, he proved his precise disposition and mannerisms were refined to an upper-class T.

She let out a soft laugh, something airy and wispy that quickly found itself absorbed in their surroundings, never to go past the three. They were, after all, still in a library. After letting out her amused excitement over things, she nodded to him. "Thank you for the visit, it was very nice meeting you." She gave one final nod accompanied with that never ending smile of hers before she finally turned to Elizabeth and knelt just a bit to hit eye-level.

"Well," she started, "That uh...huh. Hmm. That was an interesting distraction, wasn't it? Well he seems well enough, just wow, I've never hit manners like that. Oh, huh. I'm getting a bit distracted again, aren't I?" Recent events were indeed still floating in her mind, but she shook her head just ever so tenuously and simply focused on Elizabeth. "If you still have that appetite, I'm still in the mood to let you eat as much as you want. Dessert too. Hmm, and I guess since you had to wait so long, maybe an extra treat." And there she went, spoiling people.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Rosalyn

Rosalyn waved bye to Mark and looked back at Jimmy to see him walk away. She watched him for a moment able to see him look around as he walked slower as he got farther away. "Hey I'll see you later Austin" she said before rushing after Jimmy. "Hey" she said as she reached him "you ok? You seem a bit....well I don't know how to describe it....um...is something wrong?" she asked him moving her bag to her other shoulder and taking Jazz's Pokeball from it just in case.

Back