• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
I haven't had yogourt in agessss. I wonder what state the yogourt was in then, if it was yogourt still and not some, living thing.​

I'm still not entirely convinced that yogurt itself isn't some, mutated, living thing that we're eating, but it IS delicious depending on what kind you get. I still stand by that Dannon Light & Fit vanilla is the single best yogurt to date.

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
I'm still not entirely convinced that yogurt itself isn't some, mutated, living thing that we're eating, but it IS delicious depending on what kind you get. I still stand by that Dannon Light & Fit vanilla is the single best yogurt to date.

Oh man, gotta go watch this again now. Haha.

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2012
I made Mum buy yoghurt - I'm on a health streak and I thought a less regrettable snake was in order.

Yay for wild berry flavour :D !

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Bleh, yoghurt. Give me ice cream any day of the week...

(That wasn't a blanket statement: I genuinely want people to give me ice cream every. single. day. of the week.)

Years
I say hit it with a heavy stick a few times and you'll be home free. :'D

Or, just don't forget about it in the fridge! XD​

Bleh, yoghurt. Give me ice cream any day of the week...

(That wasn't a blanket statement: I genuinely want people to give me ice cream every. single. day. of the week.)

Man, I agree with you. I love ice cream.

I SCREAM
YOU SCREAM
WE SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM! :D

Favourite flavour?​

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
OMG, DCC is talking about ice cream flavors! *scream*

My favourite flavour is probably vanilla. It just tastes so nice and isn't as strong as chocolate or Neapolitan.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I actually don't eat a lot of ice cream. I find it a hassle to eat in my own time and I rarely feel like it when I'm out.

My favourite flavour, though, is probably either cookies 'n' cream (with oreo!) or chocolate chip cookie dough. I really like flavours that have a vanilla ice cream base with things added to it. :)

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Milkshakes are better thicker.

I usually just use icecream, milk, and vanilla extract (A capfull). If I have banana's. I'll toss one in too. If I'm using Vanilla icecream, then I'll also add cocoa powder.

Years
I've got this protein/vitamin powder stuff that mixes in with milk or soy milk that almost comes out like a milkshake. Almost.

At least it's healthier.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
@Team Fail and MrX, if your milkshake contains real fruit, it is not a milkshake. It is a smoothie. You should learn the difference :P

Years
I thought smoothies were anything that was like a milkshake that didn't have milk in them.

Ugh. I need a Venn diagram to figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back