• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Foreshadows of Hoenn [M][OOC]

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
I'm sure that this would still be a War III in our hearts :) Plus! The name change is only the surface of the core, no? Still a prequel deep down there. I wonder why the name change though. Rumor has it that the original GM allowed our GM to handle the RP if he also gets to make decisions and call shots from time to time. My stalker skills proved that he's only to be ignored. I guess now that the name's changed, the old deal cannot continue because the RP is denied to be one of the old classics. I wonder why.

That's one way of getting out of the deal, I guess :)

Even if you put that aside, you should at least respect their ideas and not treat people as if they're trash! It hurts! Point is, every RPer should at least be respected and acknowledged, as saying 'No, you're the one who's the problem' isn't going to take anyone anywhere. Just my fifty cents.. Making someone's day worse won't make your day better ^^ Unless you're sadistic.

Last edited:

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
... Alright, ssssssssssso, I think we're just about ready to set off to the meeting, don't you guys? We might be missing the response from one or two members, but I'm sure we can pretend they're just trotting along none the less.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
... Alright, ssssssssssso, I think we're just about ready to set off to the meeting, don't you guys? We might be missing the response from one or two members, but I'm sure we can pretend they're just trotting along none the less.

The meeting will start after certain complications regarding the RP are resolved.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Fenne-Kun has been removed from the RP. Just pretend that Zeph never existed. Nakuzami, could you please edit your history to fit this fact?

Anyways I'll start the meeting once I've cleaned up these issues. Hopefully that won't take long. ;]

EDIT: There was only one way this issue could have ended and I honestly feel that booting this particular player out was a harsh move but necessary. While at the surface it seems like it's a very basic and solvable issue, it is unfortunately not. It turned serious the moment I saw some false claims about me "cyberbullying" being spread around people not only in this RP, but among others as well. What was worse was how his own parts were edited while I was made to look like an online Hitler. The main issue was how this user thought that the RP was his very own, not mine, and tried to take control as if it were his creation. He was trying to force me into rigging a certain future event for him so that I could make his character a leader in the Caerulus Tribe, which is something I did not agree to. And it led to all this drama and it saddens me deeply.

Honestly ever since this certain RPer joined, it's effected the RP. First, he proceeded to spoil the storyline by talking about being a leader, then he tries to literally seize control from me. It's really sad that this is the way it had to end, but like I said before, it was necessary. It simply didn't involve me, but also my co-GM in this RP, Ray Maverick, who was also caught up in some drama relating this person.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
DI said:
EDIT: There was only one way this issue could have ended and I honestly feel that booting this particular player out was a harsh move but necessary. While at the surface it seems like it's a very basic and solvable issue, it is unfortunately not. It turned serious the moment I saw some false claims about me "cyberbullying" being spread around people not only in this RP, but among others as well. What was worse was how his own parts were edited while I was made to look like an online Hitler. The main issue was how this user thought that the RP was his very own, not mine, and tried to take control as if it were his creation. He was trying to force me into rigging a certain future event for him so that I could make his character a leader in the Caerulus Tribe, which is something I did not agree to. And it led to all this drama and it saddens me deeply.

Honestly ever since this certain RPer joined, it's effected the RP. First, he proceeded to spoil the storyline by talking about being a leader, then he tries to literally seize control from me. It's really sad that this is the way it had to end, but like I said before, it was necessary. It simply didn't involve me, but also my co-GM in this RP, Ray Maverick, who was also caught up in some drama relating this person.

I confirm all that has been said above. This isn't the first time drama ensues with said person, and let's speak quite frankly, I am sick of it. I would rather take no part in the RPs he is in, knowing that the kind of stuff he brings up can ruin it entirely for me. As the co-GM of this RP, I do insist on his booting out. I rest my case.

EGKangaroo

Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!
Years
I apologise for my lacklusterness in posting the past few days. I'll try to make a well-sized post by today.
Did I say this then? Ha! Homework laughs in your face, me from the past!

Yeah, I really should post some time soon, but I've been trying to arrange stuff for a presentation I need to give tomorrow, I had to read a book for French class (250 pages of Sartre being a douche). So, I am sorry for my lack of activity. Galeno's still in here.

Also, I am sorry to hear about what happened. To be honest, the idea of a bunch of revolutionaries trying to meddle with the elitists' affairs was kinda my idea and Fenne-Kun picked up on it, since it was so reminiscent of another real historic event that may or may not have something to do with Sun Yat-Sen, though I hadn't really expected he would take the measures of an idea for a fun plot event that'd sparked by a few roleplayers to form a pseudo "faction" of their own to such an extreme. I kinda fear whether I was the one who sparked this debacle or not.

Also, the Wario sprite will forever be entrenched in my memory as the greatest moment in my life.

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
I'm not gonna lie, that Wario sprite made its way into my top ten favorite strange sprites that led to disturbing links. Probably number 7.

Anyways, I also apologize on Fenne-Kun's behalf.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Welp while I don't really know the whole story I'll support the GM/Co-GM in this, its their RP and they shouldn't let anyone hijack it (not even me :p)... who votes instead of Zeph disappearing he becomes the first casualty of the war? Yes I can be a little evil at times.... not often but sometimes...

StinkomanFan

The Thing with Questionable Taste
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Ooooh, a little blood spilled would be an excellent way to kick the real RP off...

Stingray

Space elves FTW
Years
Lu you don't deserve any sort of respect due to the way you act (I was suspecting it was you after putting some pieces together). I swear every time I turn around you're making a new profile and then causing massive amounts of drama while acting like your so innocent and acting like everyone picks on poor ol Lu theb you leave. Frankly I've never been the target of your drama, but I'm tired of seeing it.

Now your're back and trying to cause more drama and trying ruin yet another RP with it. Please man up and quit this or please leave the rest of us alone...

Yes you created the first Wars but IMHO the first was successful despite you and I feel both DI and Ray were more a part of it surviving than you because you dissappeared and DI, Ray, Legion, and a few others kept it going (despite me I'll admit I was a problem and a bad RPer in the first one). The second one you abandoned as well, and it died...

O ya this is me being nice... don't think you're pity me or poor little me will work on me. I see through that now...

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years
It sounds like you've done this before, Fen, so you've lost my respect. It doesn't matter that you made the first two Wars. This is not a sequel of War, as DI has stated. If what Stingray said is true, you shouldn't have joined up in the first place. That's all I have to say. Peace.

Fenne-kun

//TheEternalSushi
Years
I beg to differ, Stingray, but not here in the ooc before it gets blocked. Anyway, sorry for the trouble. Wanted to find someone to talk to because I wasn't feeling that happy about someone's attitude to me, but it turned into a 'hate-campaign'. Talk to me through PM if you want to accuse me of anything, but get on with the RP and don't keep this in mind.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Good. Now that this farce is done and over with, we may as well forget it. Any further posts of this business I will consider as spam and report it, and you should, too. Let us resume the Roleplay at its previous, normal pace, as not to ruin the fun furthermore.

Reminder: there's one spot open in Caelurus Tribe.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
Seriously guys. 8|

I'm not certain of what the whole drama going on in this thread is, but it needs to stop. While I hate looking like the excessively tight temp-mod or whatever, I know for sure that this is not okay. If you really have have have have have to be doing this then take it elsewhere (read: stop or take it offsite) but otherwise, unless you want me to personally start whooping yo asses, cool it down please. Thanks.

tl;dr, this:
Ray Maverick said:
Good. Now that this farce is done and over with, we may as well forget it. Any further posts of this business I will consider as spam and report it, and you should, too. Let us resume the Roleplay at its previous, normal pace, as not to ruin the fun furthermore.

Karma Police

Arrest this man
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 7, 2023
Seriously guys. 8|

I'm not certain of what the whole drama going on in this thread is, but it needs to stop. While I hate looking like the excessively tight temp-mod or whatever, I know for sure that this is not okay. If you really have have have have have to be doing this then take it elsewhere (read: stop or take it offsite) but otherwise, unless you want me to personally start whooping yo asses, cool it down please. Thanks.

tl;dr, this:

What the mod said.

Let's get back on track! A bit of the plot was spoiled in the process but it's okay now. d:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Eh, bound to happen, but there are lots of more secrets waiting that haven't been discovered eh? :3

Back