• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Music Suggestion Thread - FIND NEW MUSIC

Arrow

I'd like to be a tree :3
Years
Two bands that I don't see much publicity of are Deaf Havana and Icon for Hire. Both are fantastic bands that have a rock-flare in them.

For Deaf Havana, the song I'd recommend listening to in order to get into them would be either Anemophobia or Friends Like These.

For Icon for Hire I'd like to say Make a Move, Off With Her Head or Up in Flames. You also have to keep up with their vocals as the lead singer, Ariel, sings pretty fast.

Another band I want to recommend would be Halestorm. They're getting popular but I would still like to mention them. They're my favourite band.

Recommended song: I Miss the Misery/ I Get Off/ Here's to Us

Salamence62

you're gonna hear me rawr :3
Years
if you like rock, check out Alkaline Trio.

it's a really cool band with music that is gonna rock your mind! :D

try listening to Sadie and Mercy Me. :p

The Void

hiiiii
Years
If you like alternative rock, Imagine Dragons is the best there is, if you haven't heard of them.

Mainstream rock? Go listen to Coldplay.

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
Years
If you're a metalhead like moi, I highly reccomend you to try ISSUES, Our Last Night, The Animal In Me (Girl Fronted ;D), Curses, Jamie's Elsewhere, dangerkids (Old Linkin Park style), Me in a Million, Horizons, Forget Tomorrow, Whether I, Incredible Me, Secrets, Hollow Like Me, Like Vultures and Chomp Chomp Attack!...but I have different genres so...

If you're into Dubstep/EDM i just recommend you to search the Monstercat channel on youtube. It's perf..

Poppy kind of Rock Bands:
All Time Low(HIGHLY RECOMMENDED), Magic!, The Vamps, Artist Vs Poet, 5 Seconds of Summer, We Are The In Crowd, Tonight Alive, Lawson, Get Scared, The Cab, R5, Rixton, Divided By Friday, The 1975, We the Kings and Bleach Blonde

Pop:
Big Time Rush ;D , The Ready Set, Breathe Carolina and Taylor Thrash

Gible

Y L I E S S E
Years
Excision is amazing, Ephixa, and Datsix are all of my favorite dubstep artists.

Haha if we're talking artists, not EDM YouTube channels, I'm a huge fan of Dillon Francis, Dada Life, 7obu, and Gareth Emery! As you can tell, I'm more in the House/Trance area unlike the harder stuff like Excision and Datsik :P. Not my ideal EDM choices but they're excellent DJs regardless!

Back