• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Creating a complete Ruby ini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
Years
Ok, I am getting tired of not having a ruby ini, so I am going to start creating one, if anyone wants to help, than just post, and I will assign you a task.

An INI for what? A-Text? Doesn't that already have one? :\ Please, elaborate what you want to do a bit more. :\

ICE-X

Pokemon Frozen Glory creator
Years
INI

It does have one, just not complete, you can only edit text up to route 101.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
sheesh... :\
A-Text has a Search function already...

but yeah, the ini file of Ruby isn't complete, but with the Search button, it's editable...

Acronell

www.poilkjmn.info
Years
At the moment I am working on one as well, I have been adding all of the Pokemon, all of the pokemon moves, and have everything up to Oldale done (from scratch, i didn't like the way the Ruby INI was done that came with A-Text).

If you need any more help I'll be glad to give it

Last edited:

Pokedra

Retired
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 21, 2016
I've been working on a Ruby INI for my game as I go. I probably missed some stuff but I got the more important dialouge up to Dewford. I could help.

Last edited:

cartercr

Sour Kangaroo's best friend!
Years
Sorry I havent posted in a while, but I will break down the parts so we can decide who will do what. If you wan't to go straight to the location you are needed at, just go to elite map, and set your starting location at whatever route or town you need to start at, then use the code DE00AAFD 2EBD05D0
530823D9 16558191
to be able to use cheats then use
39E924C4 4136A9DD
AD86124F 2823D8DA
and
91B85743 27069397
and finally
56307399 25DF4466
now go out to a pc then get the master ball out of the items (the code above gives you a masterball) then go out and catch the first bulbasaur that attacks you. Now you (should) beat all the trainers, get all the text, add them to an INI, and post it.
Finally just claim where you want, and then do the work.

cartercr

Years
At the moment I am working on one as well, I have been adding all of the Pokemon, all of the pokemon moves, and have everything up to Oldale done (from scratch, i didn't like the way the Ruby INI was done that came with A-Text).

If you need any more help I'll be glad to give it

Okay, go ahead and do that, then post it here, and I will put it on the ini file.

Acronell

www.poilkjmn.info
Years
Okay, go ahead and do that, then post it here, and I will put it on the ini file.

Here is my so far INI for Pokemon Ruby:

Spoiler:

All I ask is PM me a link when it's done

cartercr

Years
yeah, it is still incomplete, and I will post it on here, or pm it to you (if you need me to ...sigh...) Thanks btw EngelDerRisse that will definitely help us out. I believe I will do my work on the PKMN league, and the battle tower.

Acronell

www.poilkjmn.info
Years
yeah, it is still incomplete, and I will post it on here, or pm it to you (if you need me to ...sigh...) Thanks btw EngelDerRisse that will definitely help us out. I believe I will do my work on the PKMN league, and the battle tower.

Of course! It was my pleasure to be of help in this great conquest for The Complete Ini! :15:

Sorry to be a pain about the PM thing, but I like to just know instead of having to search for something I helped with.

Years
  • Age 35
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 25, 2009
Just want to say that this is going to be great once you finish it!!
I hope you get it done soon!

cartercr

Years
sorry I haven't been on much lately (with the holidays and finals in school, I haven't had much time.) Anyway, I am still here, and I am still going to help create the ultimate pokemon ruby ini.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back