• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

Years
  • Seen Aug 19, 2010
Jeez, just go to the pokemon centre in Kyrpton city and go to one of the nurse joys upstairs, she will set up the trade and allow you to choose what pokemon which will then make a txt file to send to someone you would trade with.

I've already tried that. There is no upstairs.

http://i33.tinypic.com/5l3no7.jpg

http://i36.tinypic.com/206lv9w.jpg

I'm reaching the conclusion that the version i'm using is outdated, however, the point of this trade was to send off my Pokemon from this game to another game of mine. Since I cannot trade from this game, I'm going to drop that.

Now, it was mentioned that the 'game.rxdata' file can be used to import old Pokemon from another game into the current game (which is supposedly the purpose of the 'Saves' folder).

Could someone please provide some insight on that?

Thanks,
Flayre

=========================================

Hmm, it's a RAR file... Sorry for being such a pain, but could you upload it as a ZIP file, please?

Here you go, mediafire.com/?kkkxtwqcnx2yktu

Pokemon Raptor EX Fonts in .ZIP format.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2010
its in mastric city, you get it after you get the burn badge, the gym there

thanks..

why is that i cant enter into the cave, it says that you have to collect 7 badges to enter the cave.. i have collected 7 badges and why i cant enter the cave?? it is a bug or what??

and whats the use of flash machine?? when i turned on nothing happen. thanks...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I keep freezing everytime Steven tells me to go fight the Deoxys! is there any way to fix it or get past this?

Years
I've already tried that. There is no upstairs.

http://i33.tinypic.com/5l3no7.jpg

http://i36.tinypic.com/206lv9w.jpg

I'm reaching the conclusion that the version i'm using is outdated, however, the point of this trade was to send off my Pokemon from this game to another game of mine. Since I cannot trade from this game, I'm going to drop that.

Now, it was mentioned that the 'game.rxdata' file can be used to import old Pokemon from another game into the current game (which is supposedly the purpose of the 'Saves' folder).

Could someone please provide some insight on that?

Thanks,
Flayre

=========================================

Here you go, mediafire.com/?kkkxtwqcnx2yktu

Pokemon Raptor EX Fonts in .ZIP format.

You're a lifesaver! Do you have a Youtube account? I'm planning on making a Let's Play of Pokemon Raptor EX (If that's OK with OmegaGroudon, of course), and I'd like to give you a shout-out.

Bao

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2011
I'm confused on the trading feature... So I choose the pokemon I want, copy the .txt file and give it to someone? Who? Is it someone in the game or...?

Diablo361

Trainer of the Dawn
Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2018
Caught a Shiny Bronzong yesterday!

I wish it was on my real game, though...

enxel

x trainer
Years
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I keep freezing everytime Steven tells me to go fight the Deoxys! is there any way to fix it or get past this?
That means you have an old version of the game, visit the post linked in my signature to know where to get the latest version and some other stuff posted on this thread.

I'm confused on the trading feature... So I choose the pokemon I want, copy the .txt file and give it to someone? Who? Is it someone in the game or...?
All of this is explained in the game by the lady in the Krypton Pokemon Center but I'll tell you anyway:
1. You choose the pokemon you want to trade and a txt file is created on the Trades folder.
2. You give that txt to the person you want to trade with (your friend, yourself in another save file or someone on the Internet).
3. This person you will trade pokemons with will give you his/her txt file for you to put it in the Trades folder (he/she must do the same with your txt file).
4. Back in the game you choose to get a pokemon and choose the txt file you just copied (the one you got).
5. You choose to confirm trade and then to create a confirmation file and a new txt will be created on the Confirmations folder.
6. Now you give this new txt file to the person you're trading with and he/she must give you his/her confirmation file.
7. Put that confirmation file in the confirmations folder.
8. In the game, choose confirm trade and now choose load confirmation file and choose the one you got.
9. The lady will ask you to finish the trade, say yes and be happy.

Caught a Shiny Bronzong yesterday!

I wish it was on my real game, though...
What a coincidence, I just caught a shiny bronzong too, the only good thing I got from spending three hours on the shadow dimension ¬¬

Rashdi04

A Good Spriter !
Years
  • Seen Jul 21, 2011
Your game is so cool! OmegaGroudon!
but why there are route 1 and 2 and others?
we're not in kanto

phosphate5

Random little kid
Years
Woah... That was weird. I ballooned to floriva from mayback, and for some reason it was back in flames, and Ash and Steven were there. Then I surfed north, and the meadow plate wasn't there. Then I flew to Tesline, ballooned back, and it was back to normal, and the meadow plate was there. Hmm.

Also, is it possible to get Cresselia after it escapes from the Raptor Ritual?

enxel

x trainer
Years
Woah... That was weird. I ballooned to floriva from mayback, and for some reason it was back in flames, and Ash and Steven were there. Then I surfed north, and the meadow plate wasn't there. Then I flew to Tesline, ballooned back, and it was back to normal, and the meadow plate was there. Hmm.

Also, is it possible to get Cresselia after it escapes from the Raptor Ritual?
That happened to me too, I thought another event would be coming but then I kinda felt sad when I realized it was just a bug.

About Cresselia the answer is yes, it will be on Mt. Moonview, on the top, where you get Jirachi.

enxel

x trainer
Years
Wow, I never encountered a shiny in the game until I found my shiny Bronzong in the Shadow Dimension, but after that I've met a shiny Tropius, a shiny Roselia, a shiny Lombre, a shiny Lickitung and a shiny Slowpoke, it's like I unlocked them or something XD

Speaking of strange things, I put my Infernape and my Ditto on the day-care and I hatched the resulting egg expecting a Chimchar, but what I got was a Monferno O.o, I think you can breed only the previous stage of the pokemon you're breeding but I can't be sure since I haven't tried it with any other pokemon.

BTW, @phospate5 I tried all your theories about Manaphy (except evolving Phione, I don't really think that is the way sorry), I bred it with and without items, I took it literally everywhere, and nothing happened. I have a theory about Manaphy though: I was thinking that maybe, and just maybe, to get manaphy out of that egg (the one that hatches into Phione) you have to hatch it after defeating the Torxia League, I can't test this anymore but if anyone can please try it and tell us the results.

However, this little theory of mine can be easily nullified if someone has done this so I would like to know that too and avoid having false hopes ;_;

Sorry about the long post but to finish it I need to ask something, is there a more efficient way to get Moon Stones than using covet on wild Clefairy and Lunatone?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2010
sorry if these questions have been asked before but I can't find the answers to them

1. I have my save game on pokemon raptor but a friend of mine wants to start his own game as well how do I create multiple save games without overwriting my current game? I've looked in the "saves" folder but its empty

2. Where do I get .txt files from to battle other people's teams in the pokemon communications center in the team corner?

3.why do pokemon take so long to train in pokemon raptor? my pokemon are lv 10 and it takes 100s of experience points to level up

awesome game its like the ds games on one screen very well done

I've got the most recent version I think EX
I got it from a recent post on this thread

1. its easy.... just compy paste the game to him xD

2. and 3. what the other dudes said

enxel

x trainer
Years
Hey I just discovered by accident an easy way to clone items, give the item to a Nincada and evolve it (with a free slot in your party) and the resulting Shedinja will have the same item that Ninjask :3

Years
Hey I just discovered by accident an easy way to clone items, give the item to a Nincada and evolve it (with a free slot in your party) and the resulting Shedinja will have the same item that Ninjask :3
OMG, that sounds awesome. :D
Why did I already of had to have used my Master Ball. XD

Years
  • Seen Sep 16, 2010
thanks..

why is that i cant enter into the cave, it says that you have to collect 7 badges to enter the cave.. i have collected 7 badges and why i cant enter the cave?? it is a bug or what??

I am having the same problem. I already got the Water Badge and my device says I'm up to 7 badges. But the guard won't leave the cave entrance. Do I need to go back to the Secret Garden?

I noticed some Surfing glitches too. You can surf on the land near the ports, and you can Surf on the land near the 7th gym too (a rocky island where you need to use Strength, and has lots of swimmers near it too).

Using Surf with conjunction with a Bike (make the Bike the selected key item) speeds it up and changes the music too.

Last edited:
Back