• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Bloody Platinum Nuzlocke (720p)

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
Hey guys, TurkishDelight here! I've recently started doing Let's Plays when I started college so thought I'd share my journeys with the PokéCommunity forums! I'm really enjoying them and hope you guys will too! Any feedback is appreciated either here or on the video itself! If you liked the content feel free to subscribe, but otherwise please let me know what I could do to improve and don't just be nice for the sake of it you know? Aha, I just really want to improve :D.

To start things off I'll be uploading my Nuzlocke challenge of Pokémon: Bloody Platinum which can be found right here on these forums!

Episode #1;

Last edited:

Gandhi Savage

[FONT=Maven Pro][COLOR=#00AAFF]OJAMA DELTA HURRICA
Years
Hey guys! Bad news, my laptop is busted meaning my LP of Bloody Platinum is now on hold! My apologies guys I'll get back on this as soon as my laptop is back!

Back