• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

summer shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
If that Modest Ditto really is 6IV I'd love to have that. All I really have to offer is the stuff in my shop (linked in my sig), but idk if any of that interests you.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
I can clone for you if you'd like :)

I would normally do special ball for special ball trades, but I won't mind if you insist :)
And yes I am still interested. Sorry, I must have missed your earlier quote

I thought I would ask anyway ;) yay--what times are you guys available? I have a lot of flexibility so I'll try and come online when you're here cause it seems I keep missing you guys haha.

Hello~ so I'd like to assume that your competitive pokemon are all shiny becuase of the star symbol. If so I'd love to offer some pokemon for the female bold evee, adamant beldum, female timid charmander, male adamant larvitar, and the male modest litwick.
Here's what I have to offer (of course all shiny, 5-6Iv range):
Gardevoir Female 
Ninetales Female
Sylveon female
Zoroark male
Mismagius female
I'm only interested in the Zoroark and Mismagius, sorry... I have a Vulpix, Eevee, and Ralts. Do you have more info such as nature, moveset, EVs, etc?

If that Modest Ditto really is 6IV I'd love to have that. All I really have to offer is the stuff in my shop (linked in my sig), but idk if any of that interests you.

Yeah it is! Though unfortunately it's English so I can't Masuda Method with it. You're giving away Pokemon for free so I don't mind just giving it to you when you're online! :)

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Yeah it is! Though unfortunately it's English so I can't Masuda Method with it. You're giving away Pokemon for free so I don't mind just giving it to you when you're online! :)
Are you sure? I'd be totally fine with breeding something for you in exchange.

~Flandre Scarlet~

And Then There Were None
Years
I thought I would ask anyway ;) yay--what times are you guys available? I have a lot of flexibility so I'll try and come online when you're here cause it seems I keep missing you guys haha.

I am usually on after 5 pm US central time though if I am busy I will be on at later times. But it will always be in the afternoon in my timezone. If you cannot make it though then maybe I can accommodate to your time?

Azarashi

The Seal Pokémon
Years

Normally I can come online from 11AM GMT but that varies a little :)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Sorry, something came up again today but I'll only be on for an hour until I have to leave. I'm updating my first post, and I will be back later if anyone's online, sorry I'm kinda sporadic :X My timezone is GMT-7 (I'm writing this at ~3:45pm if it helps) and I'm mostly around from 7pm my time though I can be online during my day sometimes. I'll try to be online the times you guys listed tomorrow!

Azarashi

The Seal Pokémon
Years
Sorry, something came up again today but I'll only be on for an hour until I have to leave. I'm updating my first post, and I will be back later if anyone's online, sorry I'm kinda sporadic :X My timezone is GMT-7 (I'm writing this at ~3:45pm if it helps) and I'm mostly around from 7pm my time though I can be online during my day sometimes. I'll try to be online the times you guys listed tomorrow!

Just letting you know I will be online from now on for quite a few hours, in case you are here :)

Years
I really really love the shiny Arceus from Movie Arceus; デセルシティ 03075; adamant; multitype; lv 100.
I don't have much but I have a Shiny Dragalge Nature Jolly Net Ball Ability Poison Touch I don't know IV but its stat: HP/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE:58/77/71/99/46
If it's not enough, i offer a nonshiny Pokemon:
Quick Ball Snorunt Female HP/ATT/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE 12/5/6/6/6/6 Nature Timid Ability Inner Focus Egg move: Spikes
I've tried really hard to get them.
No matter about time. I can wait.
Hope you can help me with one.I'll very appreciate.
Thank you very much. :)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Slowing updating first page with breedjects and other stuff I got from trades!! I'm gonna be breeding stuff and adding that too, if I ever get a female 5-6IV Cranidos so I can breed something else ;(

Are you sure? I'd be totally fine with breeding something for you in exchange.
its okay!! I'll find you online

I really really love the shiny Arceus from Movie Arceus; デセルシティ 03075; adamant; multitype; lv 100.
I don't have much but I have a Shiny Dragalge Nature Jolly Net Ball Ability Poison Touch I don't know IV but its stat: HP/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE:58/77/71/99/46
If it's not enough, i offer a nonshiny Pokemon:
Quick Ball Snorunt Female HP/ATT/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE 12/5/6/6/6/6 Nature Timid Ability Inner Focus Egg move: Spikes
I've tried really hard to get them.
No matter about time. I can wait.
Hope you can help me with one.I'll very appreciate.
Thank you very much. :)

Sure, the Dragalge is fine! What times are you normally online? :)

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
its okay!! I'll find you online
Ok then. You should be able to see my FC and IGN in my postbit, but if I have yours too it'll make it a lot easier to find each other online, so.....

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Ok then. You should be able to see my FC and IGN in my postbit, but if I have yours too it'll make it a lot easier to find each other online, so.....

Oopsies I mean on PC but if you're here cool! I keep forgetting to set my postbit I'm 2964 8599 6139 Whitney

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
Oopsies I mean on PC but if you're here cool! I keep forgetting to set my postbit I'm 2964 8599 6139 Whitney
Alright, gotcha added and am starting up ORAS. Thanks a lot for the Ditto =)

EDIT: btw my 3DS is dumb and doesn't like to stay connected always so it might take a few tries

Last edited:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Alright, gotcha added and am starting up ORAS. Thanks a lot for the Ditto =)

EDIT: btw my 3DS is dumb and doesn't like to stay connected always so it might take a few tries

no prob! sorry about the connection issues, might have been me too haha :)

Reactions: Nah
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 29, 2015
hey do you still have the mudkip? i need it so bad! i dont have any mons that a hatched myself that are good enough but i have a shiny hardy raikou with 3 iv's and pressure. i love him but i neeeeeds me that mudkip. im brand new here so let me know if there is anymore info you need. thanks so much :)

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
hey do you still have the mudkip? i need it so bad! i dont have any mons that a hatched myself that are good enough but i have a shiny hardy raikou with 3 iv's and pressure. i love him but i neeeeeds me that mudkip. im brand new here so let me know if there is anymore info you need. thanks so much :)

Ah sorry the self-breds are the only ones I'm going to be really picky with, sorry! If you want, I can give you a 5IV non-shiny one for free.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 29, 2015
what if i gave you a a shiny 6iv lonely serperior with contrary?
it was hatched just not by me.
ill aslo throw in one more 1 iv shiny i hatched! like say charizard? or weavile?

if there is a trust issue im wiling to send you the mons for something meaningless, you can make sure there everything i say they are and then trade me.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Added another TSV hatch and adding more Pokemon to the main list.

what if i gave you a a shiny 6iv lonely serperior with contrary?
it was hatched just not by me.
ill aslo throw in one more 1 iv shiny i hatched! like say charizard? or weavile?

if there is a trust issue im wiling to send you the mons for something meaningless, you can make sure there everything i say they are and then trade me.

I'll send you a PM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back