• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Johto Mysteries (T) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
You're in!

Smoochy @ Oblivious
smoochum.gif

Pound/Sing/Sweet Kiss/Confusion

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Just a friendly reminder to those doing the Trubbish event:

I will be ending the event in a few hours and only those characters that are present during the rescue will have their names added in the draw, regardless of who said they'd join in the OOC thread.

So, you basically have a few hours to post your arrival on the scene before I post. I'm packing stuff atm, but I'll be getting on my computer in a few hours.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
I know I've been saying that I was gonna end the event and post the next chapter and I was also supposed to write a bunch of future chapters for Genesis to post while I'm gone, but I'm under too much stress and pressure with all the drama going on in my family and my moving away next week.

I honestly can't focus on writing at all. Therefore, I have decided to PM Skymin and kindly ask him to place the RP on hold until I am back on my feet and I'm done moving away and get my hands on a laptop.

Things have been pretty hectic around here lately and I know that I'm selfishly letting all of you down right now, but, right now, the RP and pretty much every leisure activity and hobby of mine are on the bottom of my priority list.

You guys have been awesome and I'm really happy that you're all part of Johto Mysteries ^^ I really hope at least some of you will still be here when this RP returns.

I promise I'll try to get my stuff sorted as soon as I can and then we'll get back in the game ^-^

Once again, I'm sorry for this huge disappointment and thank you for everything.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Aah... That's a disappointment. Well, good journey to you Dementia. I kind of know how you feel, sort of.

Just a little.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
No worries. Just message us all when we are able to get back in the game. Your real life is important after all! thanks for the fun!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Guys, Johto Mysteries is back *-*
I'm pretty sure I can keep at it. Things are starting to get settled...somewhat.

I got my JP ready and ended te event. I should be posting it sometimes this week. You guys can't post in the IC before I do anyways since it's been a month since anyone posted in it so yeah xD

The winner of the raffle is Hikaru Morioka btw. the trubbish is yours ^-^

5skx.png

Note that I only added thepeople that had posted in the IC that they were taking part in the event.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
That sounds great but I don't think I have time to post for a while until I get settled in. I really can't be bothered to type right now. I might feel better in a week or so...

DADICE

I like American Dad
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
Sorry for asking such a question, but are you still accepting new characters?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
Sorry for asking such a question, but are you still accepting new characters?

There's still 3 slots available ^_^ just check the pokegears list in the first post of this thread ^_^

DADICE

I like American Dad
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
Name: Clair Morelle
Pokégear Choice: Sunset
Appearance: (Picture is in attachments, I can't add links.) Clair is a fairly average-height girl for her age, at 5 feet and 2 inches. She's somewhat thin, but doesn't have the body of a model or anything. Her hair is sleek, thick, and inky black, and comes down to just her chest. Since it is so thick, Clair can only leave it hanging loosely at her shoulders. Her eyes are round and dark brown, and often show emotions of warmth when they light up. Clair has small lips, that are often covered with a thin coat of red lip gloss. The only other makeup Clair wears is foundation and a touch of mascara, since she has come to loathe excessive makeup. Her skin is near perfection, except for a few freckles.
Clair wears somewhat modern, practical clothes that suit her well. She often picks out ruffly tops, or ones with floral patterns. Her clothes rarely ever have any logos or Pokemon on them. She has a few hoodies that she wears nearly everywhere, her favorite being a fuzzy navy blue one with a small star zipper pull. Her pants are often just a simple pair of sweatpants, and Clair has almost no skirts or jeans in her closet. She does, however, have a few sundresses. For her journey, Clair has chosen a knee-length strapless black sundress with a cherry print on it. She has also brought along her favorite blue hoodie with her, along with some black sneakers.
Personality: Clair is a warm, genial person with an encouraging attitude. She's extremely supportive of other people, whether they be close friends or general acquaintances. This makes her quite likable, but Clair has grown to have less of a care if people like her or not; she continues being friendly either way. Clair does get angry, but she's learned to take her anger out by battling wild Pokemon. Most of the time, her anger comes from her "bad luck", as Clair calls it. (She does believe in luck and superstition.) Even though she can get angered fairly easily, Clair never tries to take it out on other people, even if they were the cause.
Clair has a good sense of humor, and knows how to take a joke. In fact, she does tell quite a few clever jokes. She can be a little uneasy in a serious atmosphere, since she is so jolly. Clair often goes into situations without thinking them all the way through. Sometimes, this can result in some not-so-great consequences, but other times it makes everything more fun. Clair is often one to stray from conflict, so as to not get involved. However, she will stand up for someone if she feels they're being treated unfairly.
Starter Pokémon: Clamperl. Female, nicknamed Shelly.
Short description of your Pokémon's traits and personality: Shelly's a lot more reserved and shy than Clair. She will close her shell in large crowds, since she hates to be seen. Shelly has a strong bond with her trainer, which developed from Clair's gentle care of her. Only Clair can coax Shelly to open up her shell, which Clair has to do quite a lot. Shelly is very well behaved, and would never make a fuss. Shelly is much more open in battle, when she gets to show off her talent. Shelly shows a lot of potential, since she is very skilled.
Roleplay Sample: Clair smiled slightly as she stepped through town. The sun was going to blind her if she looked at it, so she instead turned her head to the row of advertisements posted on the long office building. It was a long way home, perhaps she should stop in some gift shop and buy some sunglasses? She decided against it in an instant. She only had a few dollars, and she had to buy lunch. It wasn't like anything was very expensive in Lavender Town, though. Clair suddenly felt something roll under her foot, and tripped over it, falling face-first onto a thin-cut lawn.
Brushing off the dirt on her shirt, Clair turned around to see what it was that she'd tripped on. It was an Ultra Ball, that was at full size. Clair bent over to pick up the Ultra Ball. It had a Pokemon in it, so someone must have dropped it. Clair rolled it over in her hand, but she noticed a note that had been taped to the back:
Dear Someone,
This is a Female Clamperl, with no official nickname. I have caught it nearby, since many Clamperl have been swarming there as of recently. I do not want this Pokemon, so instead of release it, I have left it in this basket. Anyone may take it, please do not inquire about the owner.
Sincerely, Anonymous

Clair was shocked at the note. It seemed awfully shady, someone leaving a note with no date or anything randomly here. And in what basket? Clair knew it was best to take it to the Pokemon Center. She didn't want to take any chances, seeing as Pokemon could be dangerous creatures. She had never had any Pokemon, nor had anyone in her family, but she'd seen some in real life. They were devastating beasts, at least some of them were. Clamperl didn't exactly qualify as devastating, but what if it had contracted some disease?
"Sooo... Can I keep it?" Clair asked her mother, who was meticulously sewing her office suit. She looked up from the sewing machine, looking at Clair holding her Clamperl. The Clamperl was just peeking out of its shell. Her mother suddenly smiled, which she did whenever she had a "great idea". The last great idea she had was for Clair to cut her hair. The pictures from it were now hidden in the back of Clair's dresser. Her mother giggled, only making the suspense more intense.
"Yes, you may. And you can go on a Pokemon Journey through Johto, too, you know, if you want." Clair's face lit up as her mother told her she could go on a journey. She was so tired of this summer she was having. Every day was the same, and now Clair had the chance of the experience of a lifetime.
"Pearl?" The Clamperl looked toward Clair, opening its shell slightly.
"Haha, Shelly, we'll have a good time," Clair told her.

Years
...This looks fun. I want in!

But there's this weird idea floating around in my head; Can I play as an out-of-world kid with no knowledge of the universe sucked in?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024
huge wall of text @w@

Your SU is really good, but it was A PAIN to read because of the lack of spacing >u<
You're accepted, but you REALLY have to fix up that spacing issue before I add your character to the characters list @w@

Oh and here's your Pokémon's info:
366.gif
Shelly
Female/ Shell Armor
Whirlpool/Shell Smash/ Refresh/ Water Gun

...This looks fun. I want in!

But there's this weird idea floating around in my head; Can I play as an out-of-world kid with no knowledge of the universe sucked in?

Well, I really don't want any strange out-of-the-world play in this RP. But you can join in the same way everyone else did ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back