• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I generally don't like spending money. So I hopefully won't end up with that problem (being in debt). T:

I'm okay with buying stuff if someone just sent me money for Christmas or my birthday, though.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I was literally facepalming (in a depressing way, not a comedic way) at the contents of my mailbox right before I read your post. Let's freaking talk about debt. I want to pull my hair out.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Unless you intend to sell your hair, that doesn't sound ideal );
I'm sorry. I can't stop making jokes. I:

Off-topic, but I wanted to ask you (outfox/savannah) if the PM I sent you a few days ago went through. I wasn't sure if you never replied or what. :?

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Oh, my bad, I'm seeing now that it's been opened just never replied to. I must have forgotten that you sent me a message before I could respond. Sorry! Will get on that

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
No worries, I just was wondering if it glitched. (:

Oh, gross. I just used hand sanitizer that has plant juices in it and now my hands smell bad. Like lemon, alcohol, and dust, maybe?

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
You've got the right idea, Aquanova. I just stopped with gifting altogether, which makes me sad because I love to give presents. But the sooner I cut the whole "x bought me a gift now I have to buy x a gift back" thing the better for my budget. I just can't afford Christmas, as much as I love it.

lol, slenderman. icky :s

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Have you considered attempting to make gifts, instead? My sister tried that this year.

Haha, yeah. I can't quite determine the dust-like smell, considering I'm wary of sniffing my (hand sanitizer-covered) hands. ;D

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I'm kind of a craft freak, so I made all the gifts for my family. I made mustard yellow wicker placemats for my mom, which turned out way more awesome than they sound. I made perler bead coasters for my bro, and knit a scarf for my sis, a fabric house for my cousin and a lampshade for my gma. I did all that without one purchase, but I had to get my mom's boyfriend something so I busted out my wallet and bought him a case of beer. Can't go wrong there.

Years
I spend waaaay to much money. Need to work on that, haha.

It doesn't matter, you're a freaking millionaire! Like you have so much god damn money that if by some freak phenomena we switched bodies, you would actually out rightly kill yourself right there and then. Because you'd be like "WHERE THE HELL DID ALL OF MY MONEY GO AND WHY IN GOD'S NAME AM I NO LONGER WHITE!?!"

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Okay, my computer was being weird and scrolling without me. I only glimpsed your post and caught the words "knit", "bead" (which I misread as 'beard'), and "bro". Somehow I ended up thinking you knitted a fake beard for him, but knew something wasn't quite right. What is wrong with my brain.

You sound like my best friend. X) She's very "crafty" and likes to make stuff. Her bedroom is full of random stuff that most people would consider trash, but she uses it for projects.

At least you saved money doing it and (I assume) enjoyed making them. I don't have the patience for stuff like that, nor the creativity.

MY MONEY GO AND WHY IN GOD'S NAME AM I NO LONGER WHITE!?!
Upon reading that last part, I actually started laughing. Considering how obvious the difference would be if you did switch lives, it's funny that it's second to the money.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
@Ausaudriel: People diss Michael's and Ross and I pretend to agree so I get all the cool stuff and they don't.
On moolah: I use the very same phrase to keep me from stressin'. It doesn't always work. To be fair, I just lost $1000 to a four block ambulance ride. These are the things that make me pull my hair out.

@Slender: Knit fake beard :o thanks for the idea! That'll be fun to make. Your bff and I may be the same person, watch out. Junk is my favorite. Anyway, with our little secret we've been discussing in mind, you may find appreciation for doing crafts one of these days. It's a great coping skill, I channel my anxiety into detail and it does me just fine (said in the voice of Matthew McConaughey)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yeah I spent quite a bit this holiday season. Bought some clothes for myself finally (It's been like 3 years) and a flight back to Canada to see the family :3 And presents for others, of course :3

Years
I'm...kind of the opposite of some people here, I try not to spend too much money on things. >< Although part of that is the worry that if I let myself spend as much as I'd like, then I'll end up spending too much money.

Didn't even bother with presents this year...then again, we also had to put down over a thousand bucks to get the car fixed not too long ago, so that kind of put a wrench in any plans we might have had. :P

(I'd go all crafty myself, but I both love and fear crafts stores. Once I go in, I have no idea what I'll end up buying, sometimes. "But I might be able to use this for something!")

droomph

weeb
Years
That's the same with me.

I have enough money for a 3DS and a couple of games, but I just can't bring myself to use it. I always think that I'll need it for when rainy days come, but at this point, even if the world was ending tomorrow I would feel like I would need it in the afterlife so I wouldn't spend it lol :p

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
That's the beauty of craft stores, Sylphiel! It's that tension we get when we're raiding our empire of clutter before moving out that we all live for, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back