• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Introduction!

Mirri

ємвяα¢є тнє ѕтσям
Years
Hello everyone. c:
I've posted a little bit and have intentions of posting more, so I might as well make an introduction thread. You can call me Mirri, and I'm the local Raikou fanatic. He's probably always been my favorite in and out of game. I have a small little merch collection and a half-sleeve of Raikou on my left arm. c:
I'm a pretty weird chick. I love games and computers. I love animals and anything cute. It's pretty hard to summarize myself, so I'm keeping this brief.

I think I'm pretty fun to talk to, and I'm interested to see some of the opinions posted here and share my own. Send me a message if you'd like to say hi or get to know me, and I hope to see everyone around!~

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Hay! Welcome to the Pokecommunity! I love animals to, I'm a Cat kind of girl I have 2 of them! Anyways, enjoy the PC! ^^

Mirri

ємвяα¢є тнє ѕтσям
Years
Thank you! C=
I also have two cats! I have two ferrets as well... and a dog... and a fish...
I would own more pets if I could keep up with them (and it wouldn't irritate my parents!)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Thank you! C=
I also have two cats! I have two ferrets as well... and a dog... and a fish...
I would own more pets if I could keep up with them (and it wouldn't irritate my parents!)
You have ferrets? :O that is so cool, I always thought they seemed like fun creatures to have as pets. What are they like, compared to cats for instance? Do they even mingle well with your cats or do you have to keep them separated?

Anyways, haha, welcome to the forums! It's not weird for girls to like computers and games nowadays and ANYONE loves cute animals, right? I'm a girl too, and PC is my favorite place on the internet. Hope you'll like it here too, maybe check out the Video Games section and the Technology & Internet section?

If you feel lost or want a friend, hit me up with a VM :3 I love Raikou a lot too! Maybe not as much as you, but he's my favorite legendary pokémon, probably. See you around!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Seriously? Two cats? Lol, cause so do I! Welcome to PC! And you also have ferrets? Wow! Totally awesome! It's okay if you like computers and games, well, at least if you live where I am. People are awfully accepting the fact that I'm a girl who loves pokemon over fashion. Raikou is actually the best of the Johto trio for me, so he rules! May you have a wonderful day and again welcome to PC Mirri!

Mirri

ємвяα¢є тнє ѕтσям
Years
You have ferrets? :O that is so cool, I always thought they seemed like fun creatures to have as pets. What are they like, compared to cats for instance? Do they even mingle well with your cats or do you have to keep them separated?

Thanks so much! :D I'm really happy to be a part of this community. It's so cool to see so many people with similar interests in one place. It really makes you feel a bit more welcome and at ease when posting.

My ferrets are caged some of the time, but they roam the house any other time (since caging a ferret is essentially the same thing as kenneling a dog.) They are extremely high-energy. They usually don't calm down unless it's bed time. They jump around, run, make cute noises, and are just hilarious to watch. One of mine has a hobby where she enjoys taking our shoes and hiding them in random places around the house. It's cute until you're in a rush and need one shoe and you can't find it! :C
They are definitely unlike any other pet I've ever seen. They're hilarious and friendly though. They can be pretty high-maintenance, and they stink, but thankfully they are litterbox trained and will not poo anywhere besides corners of rooms, so you usually know where some is around the house. :P
My cats and dog are actually mostly afraid of them, and will avoid them at all costs. I think they freak them out. :D

Seriously? Two cats? Lol, cause so do I! Welcome to PC! And you also have ferrets? Wow! Totally awesome! It's okay if you like computers and games, well, at least if you live where I am. People are awfully accepting the fact that I'm a girl who loves pokemon over fashion. Raikou is actually the best of the Johto trio for me, so he rules! May you have a wonderful day and again welcome to PC Mirri!

Awesome! :D I have a black and gray striped tabby cat named Kaiba (after the Yugioh character :P) and a solid orange cat named Milo. Kaiba prefers the indoors and Milo almost refuses to stay in the house most of the time. They're both cuddle bugs though!

Thanks! =)

Back