• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Is this really necessary?

TheLegacy

The Legacy of Indra Otsutsuki
Years
I don't really feel like typing up a thread, but I'm doing it to do it. Anyways, hello, nice to meet you, blah blah...that's just about it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2017
Never saw in introduction like this before. {XD}

We do this so that it is easier for new members to quickly make friends and become comfortable in the environment. Well anyways, enjoy the Pokecommunity! ^^

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Introducing is definitely not necessary, dear; if you wish to do so, that's fine. If not, then that's okay, too. There's a lot of users on here that haven't done it, including myself. Though, I probably should've, because that way I would have been able to make a couple of extra friends!

Anyway, welcome to PokéCommunity. Hope you like it here, and have an enjoyable stay. Should you ever need anything--anything at all, really--I'd be glad to help. Send me some message any time you want, and I'll respond as soon as I possibly can. If you just want somebody to talk with, I'd be happy with that, too--just drop a message on my profile.

See you around!

Back