• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buttons, Snaps or Clips?

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Do you prefer shorts/pants with buttons, snaps, or clips on the fly above the zipper? Note that 'clips' are the metal pieces that slide together that are usually found on garbs such as khaki pants/shorts or slacks.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Do you mean for pockets or do you mean for the fly area where you usually zipper up on the groin?

Mr. Magius

  
Years
I would have to say snaps since they're the easiest to get on... they have their downsides, but as long as you fit the shorts/pants, then you're safe.. xD

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
By "clips", you mean zippers, right? In that case, yes I prefer clips on my pants/shorts because buttons are a bit troublesome to do.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
What about elastic waists? Elastic is where it's at guys, it's stylish and the easiest to wear! :P

Nah I'd go with the button/zipper combo lol. My work pants have a zipper, then a clip at the top and a button. If someone were to try and sexually assault me, the police would have arrived by the time someone tried to get my pants off :P

Years
I didn't understand the question at first, but I get it now. Buttons, snaps, or clips above the zipper. And it's buttons for me. They're reliable and easy.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Elastic, defs. But if I can't have elastic, I'm going with the buttons + zipper = happy Hannah equation.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I don't mind any; snaps would be least favorite.

But as long as there's no combination... I can only handle that on jeans. But when I have to zip the fly and do like two clips and one button, screw that.

Back