• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
Years
PM2K said:
Does anyone have any RMXP Harvest Moon: FOMT resources?
(Tilesets, music, etc.)
I'm afraid the music is not on any of my scources. If you know how to record stuff then record the in-game music. I know how you feel. :( There's so much great music from Tales of Symphonia but they don't have the good ones. Or if you have Noteworthy or something you can make it on that.

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
Years
PM2K said:
RM2K:
1: Go to the Event Editor. Choose if you want the event to be push key, hero touch, auto start, or parallel process. Go to the 2nd page of the event comands and select "Set Screen Tone" Move the sliders until get the tint you want.

2: You can either make or find "System" files. You can use any paint program. The files have to be 160x80 in size. Look for tutorials on making these.
(I personally can't make any. :nervous:)

3: You can have 4 at a time.

RM2K3

1: Same thing except the command is called "Tint Screen".

2: Same thing

3: Same thing

4: I found a download at http://rpgmaker.thaiware.com/download/
Scroll down to "RPG Maker 2003 Main Program+RTP" and select
- RPG Maker 2003 1.09a (Eng) + RTP
WTF! I downloaded the English version and the installer is in Thai-ish!

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
First of all, halfling2, could you please not triple post?

Plus, what would mean "sprites"?
As Pictures, or as characters?

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
Years
Peekimon said:
First of all, halfling2, could you please not triple post?

Plus, what would mean "sprites"?
As Pictures, or as characters?
I mean characters. I asked Webmaster Tyler but I got a response that I tried but did not work so I had to PM him back. And it's hard not to triple post when no one's there and I'm forgetful.

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
I mean characters. I asked Webmaster Tyler but I got a response that I tried but did not work so I had to PM him back. And it's hard not to triple post when no one's there and I'm forgetful.

Yeah, triple posting is easy, but, try avoiding it, you only need to be patient and you might get a reply or what. Plus, if you missed something, there is always the wonderful "edit" button :)

Now, for your question;
To put a character in a map, usually an event. Insert a new event and under "Character Graphic" or whatever, double click on the space below, then, select the graphic you'd like for the character. :)

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
Does anyone have Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire Font and if so, how do you change the font in RMXP?
Donno about the font but to change the font in RMXP. In your script editor, find "Main"

And, you should see "$fontface" or "$defaultfonttype"
Edit the name in ", for example, from "Tahoma" to "whatever"

Also, it must be a valid font on your compie.

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
Years
Peekimon said:
Yeah, triple posting is easy, but, try avoiding it, you only need to be patient and you might get a reply or what. Plus, if you missed something, there is always the wonderful "edit" button :)

Now, for your question;
To put a character in a map, usually an event. Insert a new event and under "Character Graphic" or whatever, double click on the space below, then, select the graphic you'd like for the character. :)
There is no "character graphic", just change hero graphic. And I have another question, does anybody know how to make moving platforms?

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
There is no "character graphic", just change hero graphic. And I have another question, does anybody know how to make moving platforms?
No, not in the commands, ya know, in the main editor there is a thingy called "Graphic" underneath is a white box, double click on that.

And, moving platforms, like in the Battle Sys? If so, by pictures.

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
Years
By main editor you mean rescource manager or database?

No, like moving platforms on the map. Too many questions. I don't know how to put another pic of the animation in. (Like the second one in Spear Tech)

Demonic Budha

semi-good RMXPer (not script)
Years
Demonic Budha said:
I have a second request to add to my first one (on pg 1)
dose anyone have the Victory Road walls the Red,yellow one with the Whity/grey roof

thx
in advance

Anyone looking for these chips i am posting them in the resource thread

sobeman459

????????
Years
  • Age 33
  • Here
  • Seen May 3, 2007
Im looking for some1 to help me make a map for my game(quote not a mapper) i need the pic as u see when u fly/look in the menu if u can help pm me for details thx:-D

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Checking the resources thread could. Help.

Years
Okay. Whenever I'm at the reasource thread and I click on links to zip files, nothing happens. It just leaves a blank screen. Also any attached thumbnails are gone and I can't look at them. Anyone know why?

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
Umm...This is embarasing......I do not know a THING about RMXP! And I am trying to make a game, so I was wondering could someone teach me?
(P.S. I tried tutorials and now i'm even more confused.)

Peekimon

Me = cat-aholic, Meowr
Years
By main editor you mean rescource manager or database?

I mean when you insert an event, something comes up, am I correct? That one.

Umm...This is embarasing......I do not know a THING about RMXP! And I am trying to make a game, so I was wondering could someone teach me?
(P.S. I tried tutorials and now i'm even more confused.)
Err... first of all, fiddle around with the program. Seriously, I played around with it and I got to know RMXP. Just try and try and etc. And, if you are confused with a thing, don't be afraid to ask your questions over here. Plus, it is not embarassing, I even didn't know a thing in RMXP. Just a little patience and trying and you could master it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back