• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nightclub (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akita

Returned
Years
  • Age 27
  • ohio
  • Seen Dec 9, 2019
Yep. I went over to my cousin's house (who I haven't seen in a year) to get it. It's her old one. I ended up staying there the whole day...
it was really awkward.

*blasts a zombie with an Uzi*

Akita

Returned
Years
  • Age 27
  • ohio
  • Seen Dec 9, 2019
She's a year younger than me... and I've only noticed now how pretty she is. And she's really shy. Yep.

*opens can of Pepsi*

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
A few zombies get back up. My Pokemon kill them AGAIN in what can best be described as a blood bath. When they are finished, the place is flooded with gore that you can barely even tell used to be zombies.

Akita

Returned
Years
  • Age 27
  • ohio
  • Seen Dec 9, 2019
We didn't actually talk until I had to go home.

Why is Sammy so interested in zombies lately?
/is practically falling asleep on keyboard

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
Corrupt set out to cleaning up all the zombie gore. It took several hours using the conventional methods and when he was done, he went back to where he was before the whole invasion started.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
You saw that zombie movie, right?

Kei, if you're so tired you should go to bed. It's hard to miss things on a forum.

Thank you, Corrupt~

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
Years
That certainly was a bit tiring though, but you're welcome. It's a good thing that the zombies are finally dead because they normally wake up very fast. It's been several hours and they were still down the whole time they were being cleaned up and finally burned into ashes somewhere off site.

Maraala

a fiery passion
Years
You guys totally forgot about the Witch

*Smartsies~ drops her bowl as her eyes widen*
*bowl hits the floor and breaks*

***THESMARTONE HAS STARTLED THE WITCH!***

RUN!!!!!

Akita

Returned
Years
  • Age 27