• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I'm actually addicted to Facebook, sadly. Mostly cause I use it to talk to my friends. Cause a phone is to mainstream, apparently.
I hate those awkward phone conversations where neither person is talkative enough for it to work out. D;

I normally avoid talking to most people over the phone. One friend is an exception because he's really the one who runs the conversation (helpful if I'm multitasking heh).

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
The number of idiots you see on Facebook is amazing 8)

Facebook is populated entirely by who you choose it to be populated by. So it kinda says a lot about who you associate with when it's filled by idiots...

Mine's always been very nice. No Facebook horror stories because I always make sure mine only has people I like on it :)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I HATE phone conversations, since I don't really talk that much, a phone conversation would bore me lol.

I prefer texting xD

Honest

Hi!
Years
I can keep a conversation. My parents always eavesdrop though, so I can never talk about anything important. Always leave the house to call someone if I want to.

I really don't like it when a person gives me a text I can't respond to. That annoys me a lot.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Facebook is populated entirely by who you choose it to be populated by. So it kinda says a lot about who you associate with when it's filled by idiots...

Mine's always been very nice. No Facebook horror stories because I always make sure mine only has people I like on it :)

Not really, since most dumb people I see are from people who took screenshots of conversations they had.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Oh god I'm so bad at replying to texts. I answer direct questions but that's about it. Typing is hard!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
I still got the 9 keys phone, but I type really fast with it lol. Sometimes I type faster than people with smartphones.. my friends told me that :C

I actually keep a conversation going by text than by talking on the phone lol :C

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
I have an Iphone 5...typing on those phones are hard for me. Damn I'm only 13 and I have this. O_O

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
13 year olds with iPhones is a stretch, anything younger and its a travesty. 7 years ago when I was 12 I got a cell phone that had a .3 MP camera, and no internet connection. I'm sorry, but you younggins are too entitled today, and that's a fact.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
Consider me lucky then...I had a Blackberry for about a year, then I got an iPhone which I had for two years, and then nearly two years ago I got a Samsung Focus (WP7). I'll be upgrading this October.

Smartphones are pretty rad.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
Back-In-My-Day.gif

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
9 years old? I have someone in my school who has 7 and has an Ipod. UNBELIEVABLE. Oh, and my Iphone 5...my cousin gave it to me, and don't ask me why. I just got it tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back