The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Anime > Episode Discussion

Notices

Episode Discussion Keeping up with the upcoming and currently airing Japanese and English episodes? This is where you can discuss each of the episodes respectively.

Advertise here

Old March 24th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

Nature: Bold

Advertise here
Episode N 006/BW Season 2 030/BW 114

Summary
Satoshi-tachi run into N while he is rescuing a Wargle from Team Plasma. They inevitably assist him.

Airdate
21 February 2013 [Japan]

my commentary
Spoiler:
-first off, i s2g i made this thread already omg what even??? maybe i was just talking to tumblr but i distinctly remember putting "wow this looks dramatic i can't wait for subs". w/e i've got subs now here we go
- oh time out again yeah i WAS just talking to tumblr ok yep that's solved now
- and this was the episode where i caught up to broadcast holy crap it's been a month already wow
- I dislike Plasma generally because Plasma but these two grunts... they've got some personality haha. And Habunake and Zangoose! :D
- guys you know how to camp and you have your gear why did you decide to press on to the Pokémon Centre when it's clearly been dark for a while?? and you haven't even eaten? even if you're out of food it's not like Iris is incapable of finding berries or anything geez
- wow ok I really like how N is oblivious to injuries- not because they don't hurt, but because other things are more important. he's ridiculously selfless
- N is waxing philosophical to three strange children again
- although, although, I would like to see more of what he's talking about. Pokémon creating and using their abilities in different ways. but battles- at least training battles- are good for Pokémon. it's exercise and hones their skills in multiple ways and helps them release energy. a lot of the time, battle is play.
- oh my god N is a cutie though! when he said he didn't like battles and Satoshi got kind of sad and N got a bit flustered and was like "oh oh but you guys work well with Pokémon it's fine, it's fine!"
- how does nobody notice the tracker on Wargle are you people blind
- the short-haired grunt reminds me of Joseph from BA hahaha
- I really like how anime!N tries to do what's right by his ideals but can also see things from another point of view and doesn't force other people to convert, just explains his reasoning
- N went into shock witnessing a battle for a while there
- N IS JUST CONSTANTLY ADORABLE THOUGH oh him being taken aback by the kids worrying about his injuries and being slightly awkward awwwww
- AND EVERYTHING ABOUT THE ENDING WAS ADORABLE. I love that N wants to explore how other humans think and feel and how he's excited to have human friends and aaaah so cute

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Old March 24th, 2013, 10:41 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternallyAnna View Post
- I really like how anime!N tries to do what's right by his ideals but can also see things from another
Um... by his truth
It's pretty obvious that he's Reshiram's hero in anime so he's hero of truth while Satoshi's hero of ideals =D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old March 24th, 2013, 11:07 PM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

truth
- The quality or state of being true: "the truth of her accusation".
- That which is true or in accordance with fact or reality: "tell me the truth".
ideal
- A person or thing regarded as perfect: "you're my ideal of a man".
- A standard of perfection; a principle to be aimed at: "tolerance and freedom, the liberal ideals".

So despite being Reshiram's hero, N's beliefs are ideals. All beliefs are ideals unless rooted in scientific fact. They may be made out to be truths in one person's mind but they are not in another's. Since N himself is currently questioning his so-called 'truths', therefore proving them to be malleable, truthfully, they are ideals. And he will continue to question and revise these ideals in his own mind as he travels with Satoshi-tachi.

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection

Last edited by Anna; March 26th, 2013 at 09:09 PM. Reason: that was overkill and kind of rude. i apologise.
Old March 25th, 2013, 05:54 AM
Nauje
Hmm.
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
I haven't watched much of the BW arc, but I'm confused by N. I thought he was the lord of Team Plasma? Has Team Plasma appeared before? Why are they only wearing the new uniform? Err
Old March 25th, 2013, 07:10 AM
Anna
"it has no brakes"
Community Supporter

Plasma was set to debut in a two-parter in Hiun City and showdown with Team Rocket inc. Sakaki but those episodes were never aired due to the catastrophe in Japan. So they put off using Plasma until now.

As for N, going by the latest aired episodes, he seems to have been raised to be Plasma's King/Reshiram's hero, but failed. Or something. The goddesses saved him and they've been running from Plasma but N has decided that saving innocent Pokémon from their deeds is better than just hiding away.

idk man you should just... watch the episodes. And next time use this thread for general questions rather than a specific episode discussion thread.

{ Pairs + Family }
{ Clubs + Theme }

Connection
Old March 26th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternallyAnna View Post
So despite being Reshiram's hero, N's beliefs are ideals. All beliefs are ideals unless rooted in scientific fact. They may be made out to be truths in one person's mind but they are not in another's. Since N himself is currently questioning his so-called 'truths', therefore proving them to be malleable, truthfully, they are ideals. And he will continue to question and revise these ideals in his own mind as he travels with Satoshi-tachi.
Obviously we say ideals and they ARE ideals, I agree, I was just specifying it by Pokemon anime logic =D
Satoshi's doing things by his ideals and N by his truth, that's how anime divided them =)
And N's truth is the fact that he is Pokemon no tomodachi =)

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here