• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate The Signature Of the Person Above You

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
2/10

Oh dear, all them user bars, nothing blends well.
I don't care for it much >:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
It's a nice one. That guy's badass. xD;
But well, the ones you had earlier were better.

8//10

And yeah, those symbols at the top..bug me.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
7.5/10
I love the effects on the word "pokemon" and how you used the logo font for the version name :)

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Interesting, not a fan of the Pokemon in your sig, but that doesn't really effect the rating. Other than that, nothing really happening. Interesting I guess.

6.5/10

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
Not even really sure why you're posting here. All you have is text with some bad grammar, some links and userbars. Its a bit chaotic if you ask me. Just not well laid out and would make the average person not willing to read any info you want to get through with it. In the end, its basically a train wreck. You might want to work on your presentation.

1/10

♥Sweetheart™

爱是永远
Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2010
6/10, it's very simple and pretty. I love black and white sigs ♥_♥ ; but I don't really feel a passion for ice hockey :l

& ew, my sig is just a bunch of words. I really need to make one. *searches gimp tutorials*
sigh.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
Years
If you have a supporting banner that shows all the other banners, it seems kind of pointless.. Considering they don't even link to anything. And you might want to get rid of the "[/sig_reason]" at the bottom. Presentation needs more work.

3/10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
9/10

Look good! Only thing that bothers me though is the fact that I can't really see the text in the middle on the top.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Your themes have always been really nice, Tara. <3

8//10

The only thing that I dislike is..Red's cropping isn't done properly in thar. :B

lx_theo

Game Developer
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 2, 2013
8.5/10 - Because it looks very well done almost professional quality. Its not perfect of course, but its got that vibe going for it.

And for this, I made it for someone else on a different forum and I was hoping to get some feedback on it. Keep in mind that I made this for a hockey forum please.

HonchoGif001.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back