• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Blazing Flare

Burning brightly
Years
  • Seen Jul 5, 2012
Are you sure your ROM isn't trimmed, introed or something? I patched with the latest version and its running fine for me. Make sure you're using the correct ROM region too.

Years
Hidden Power

This might be a bug, but I have 85 Special Attack on this Pidgeot and when training this is how much a Super Effective Hidden Power was...

Dr. James

Experimenting
Years
I surfed down from Cherrygrove city and arrived in Route 100. I kept surfing south, and then I wanted to go back, so I started surfing north. However, when doing so, a building appeared from nowhere in the middle of the sea and I became trapped in a city called Leaf Bay City. I could land in the city, and play there.

However, I assume this takes part later in the game, so there may be a problem with the connectors of Route 100.

By the way, this is what I was talking about:

Pokemon%20-%20Fire%20Red%20Version%20%28USA%29%201.PNG
>> Okay, I'm on Route 100 and I'm returning to Cherrygrove and... whoa. I find this.
Pokemon%20-%20Fire%20Red%20Version%20%28USA%29%202%20%282%29.PNG
>> Suddenly there's a gate and Leaf Bay City?
Pokemon%20-%20Fire%20Red%20Version%20%28USA%29%203%20%282%29.PNG
>> And if I return, Route 52 is now here and Route 100 vanishes!

So yep, it is definitely a problem with Route 100's connections.

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
Can someone give me a walkthrough on how to get to the three legendary birds?
I have placed the red, yellow and blue flutes on their pedestals on Outskirt Island.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
Can someone give me a walkthrough on how to get to the three legendary birds?
I have placed the red, yellow and blue flutes on their pedestals on Outskirt Island.

if it's like the last hack, Articuno should in Ice Cave (there's an entrance BEFORE the main one, Surf to get there), Zapdos is in the Power Plant or Dark Tunnel (secluded area on Dark Tunnel), Moltres should be in Mt. Mortar (up the waterfall, past the door with strange symbols). They are catch-able after a story plot line.

anyhoo, I found something VERY interesting ^^. Tyrogue can learn Ice Beam ^^.

oh, if anyone is still wondering, the location of the Blue Flute is Violet City, Surf to get there

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
if it's like the last hack, Articuno should in Ice Cave (there's an entrance BEFORE the main one, Surf to get there), Zapdos is in the Power Plant or Dark Tunnel (secluded area on Dark Tunnel), Moltres should be in Mt. Mortar (up the waterfall, past the door with strange symbols). They are catch-able after a story plot line.

How do you get to that part of the plot line then? I have defeated all Kanto and Johto Gyms.

Years
  • Seen Jun 29, 2012
PLEASE HELP!!!!!
i have beaten witney and she gave me the plain badge but when i go to my trainer care it says that i dont have the plain badge? :/ i have talked to her a thousand times but nothing has changed please help!?

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
How do you get to that part of the plot line then? I have defeated all Kanto and Johto Gyms.

have you spoken to Axel about the birds? that should get the event going...

anyhoo, I'm here to report a bug with a pic. I'm not sure if it's been posted, but the bug at Union Cave is still there, except the screen doesn't turn black, it loops in text.

dxlg1l.png

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
How do you talk to Axel about the birds?

did you talk to him after Mt. Moon? It's an important part, where he asks for your assistance against Team Saturn. If you did, meet up with him in Vermillion City, in the S.S. Office, if it's still there (had to restart this time and I haven't caught up to where I was, so I'm unsure of what is there and what isn't in Kanto)

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
did you talk to him after Mt. Moon? It's an important part, where he asks for your assistance against Team Saturn. If you did, meet up with him in Vermillion City, in the S.S. Office, if it's still there (had to restart this time and I haven't caught up to where I was, so I'm unsure of what is there and what isn't in Kanto)

I have been through Mt. Moon and explored it all except for the cave with the scientist blocking it, but am yet to find Axel. Where is he?

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
Originally Posted by PokeReject
there are various places and I don't remember exactly. Sorry about that

I have ridden/surfed pretty much all of Kanto and am yet to find him. I have defeated Team Saturn on Cinnabar and that was the last I saw of him.

Reject217

Great Pokémon Reject
Years
I have ridden/surfed pretty much all of Kanto and am yet to find him. I have defeated Team Saturn on Cinnabar and that was the last I saw of him.

hmmm, after Cinnabar, try going to Dragon's Den or revisit Mt. Moon. If not, go to S.S. Office in Vermillion, and "carefully" check around the first floor.

Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
Originally Posted by PokeReject
hmmm, after Cinnabar, try going to Dragon's Den or revisit Mt. Moon. If not, go to S.S. Office in Vermillion, and "carefully" check around the first floor.

Went to all three of those places and looked around:
Dragon's Den: 3 Dragon Trainers and the old guy who gives Dratini
Mt. Moon: Nothing has changed, still a scientist blocking the entrance saying that he is looking for fossils.
S.S. Office: Just a guy telling me to look at their offers, someone talking about the S.S. Space and a guy saying he made some presentations

Also, the extra entrance to Ice Path was blocked, but now it's not. I went in and explored but no Articuno

Edit: I just beat Red and then Axel called me to go to the S.S. Offfice and am now in Seafoam Islands.
But it seems kind of stupid that you have to beat Red to get the legendary birds.

Can anyone tell me what is the purpose of he black and white flutes?
And also where to find the white flute?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 30, 2012
My game freezes when the rival comes out of the gym in Olivine City... Is there anything I can do about it? Never had any problems before this. I'm running LQ on GPSP on my Nokia 500.

Back