• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Resolute Version (Version 2.92 Released)

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Do you have Norton's badge? If not, go back to your hometown. Challenge the gym and get the badge, and your journey continues by surfing on the body of water below that city.

Anyone kind enough to quote the post about the Sky Palace thing and how to get to it?

Yep I did that. I surfed to that city & the 1 to the right of it where you run into the guy how gives you dive. I'm looking for where to go next because it says you need a new badge to use dive or fly.

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Yep I did that. I surfed to that city & the 1 to the right of it where you run into the guy how gives you dive. I'm looking for where to go next because it says you need a new badge to use dive or fly.

Cedar City is the next place you'll want to go to.

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
Cedar City is the next place you'll want to go to.

I already got the the cedar city badge and been to the 2 cities that u surf 2 after that. I'm looking for what to do next. I think someone should do a walkthrough for those who get stuck.

Years
I already got the the cedar city badge and been to the 2 cities that u surf 2 after that. I'm looking for what to do next. I think someone should do a walkthrough for those who get stuck.

Spoiler:

There you go! After searching the thread, here's what WE should do next (I was also stuck here, so.)

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
There you go! After searching the thread, here's what WE should do next (I was also stuck here, so.)

Thanks for the info/help. Although I cant use fly. Which city do I go to for that badge. I've been to most but haven't gotten that badge *i don't know how I missed it*.

Years
Well, I suggest you get all the badges. I think it's Lithopone City's badge.

And a question for 1158, Where can I find the following:

1. Drizzle Politoed
2. Leftovers
3. Focus Bands

And is Psycho Boost a physical move?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Well, I suggest you get all the badges. I think it's Lithopone City's badge.

And a question for 1158, Where can I find the following:

1. Drizzle Politoed
2. Leftovers
3. Focus Bands

And is Psycho Boost a physical move?

There was no Politoed with Drizzle ability, sorry, and Poliwhirl could only evolve into Politoed by trading. Now I'll fix this error and make Drizzle avaliable for Politoed, so everything including Lefeovers and Focus Bands will be avaliable in the newest fixed beta 2.65, Poliwhirl can evolve into Politoed with Moon Stone, and Drizzle will be there. You can buy Leftovers and Focus Bands in Lividity Supermarket. Also, Psycho Boost is a special move.

Released the fixed Beta 2.65 just now. There're several major changes:
Fixed the evolve error of Politoed.
Added some items in Lividity Supermarket.
Fixed the error of talking with the girl in Chinchila City.
Fixed some bugs in Eastern City which can make the game crushed.

Years
  • Seen May 27, 2013
so i seem to be doing something wrong... i have both a clean emerald rom and this .ups file i use tsukuyomi and it says it is successful with the patching but when i open the emerald file it just plays emerald not resolute? i cant find any good tutorials where it would tell me what im doing wrong, can someone tell me what im doing wrong pls? i have also used 3 different clean versions of pokemon emerald(as in from 3 different sites)

Last edited:

Years
There was no Politoed with Drizzle ability, sorry, and Poliwhirl could only evolve into Politoed by trading. Now I'll fix this error and make Drizzle avaliable for Politoed, so everything including Lefeovers and Focus Bands will be avaliable in the newest fixed beta 2.65, Poliwhirl can evolve into Politoed with Moon Stone, and Drizzle will be there. You can buy Leftovers and Focus Bands in Lividity Supermarket. Also, Psycho Boost is a special move.

Released the fixed Beta 2.65 just now. There're several major changes:
Fixed the evolve error of Politoed.
Added some items in Lividity Supermarket.
Fixed the error of talking with the girl in Chinchila City.
Fixed some bugs in Eastern City which can make the game crushed.

Thanks for the quick response 1158. Any updates on Beta 3?

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2014
Can someone tell me what do i do after i beat norton and get my 6th badge?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Thanks for the quick response 1158. Any updates on Beta 3?

I'm just working on the Beta3, and you can finish the events in TYRON Region in Beta3, I finished the mapping work of eastern TYRON, I'm just working on the missions which can make you earn coins for exchanging one TYRON Ticket.

Can someone tell me what do i do after i beat norton and get my 6th badge?

Go to Lividity City for the next badge.

Will beta 3 finish the game?

No, beta 3 will end after you finished the events in TYRON, about 75% of this hack will be completed, the game will be finished in Version 1.

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
I can't find the itemfinder in Cherry Villa.

He's near a refrigerator of a house.

So I've been looking for the itemfinder in Cherry Villa for QUITE a while now and there's only one house with a refrigerator. I've spammed 'A' for 3 rounds in and around the house (diameter 20 tiles) and no itemfinder at all. I even tried the 'refrigerators' in the pokemart out of frustration. I have the latest version of the game, only downloaded it yesterday. I've spoken to every single npc in the village and nothing. Spammed A everywhere, nothing.

Years
I can't find the itemfinder in Cherry Villa.

So I've been looking for the itemfinder in Cherry Villa for QUITE a while now and there's only one house with a refrigerator. I've spammed 'A' for 3 rounds in and around the house (diameter 20 tiles) and no itemfinder at all. I even tried the 'refrigerators' in the pokemart out of frustration. I have the latest version of the game, only downloaded it yesterday. I've spoken to every single npc in the village and nothing. Spammed A everywhere, nothing.

Do you have the latest version? The itemfinder can be found by talking to the nerd/maniac OW facing the refridgerator at the house.

Years
  • Seen Jun 8, 2013
Yes, i do have the latest version as already mentioned. I realy tried every person and tile in and around that house.

Also, is there an Exp. Share? 1158 mentioned it can be bought in the lividity supermarket but cannot buy that there either.

Great hack btw!

Years
Yes, i do have the latest version as already mentioned. I realy tried every person and tile in and around that house.

Also, is there an Exp. Share? 1158 mentioned it can be bought in the lividity supermarket but cannot buy that there either.

Great hack btw!

I found mine at the man at the refridgerator at Cherry Villa. So if it's not there, it must be removed for some reason.
As for the Exp. Share, I'll try to check on it when I download the latest beta.

And yeah, what rare Pokemon can be found at Shale Tunnel when I use the machine at the factory?

Back