• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Ok I was just like ef it and bought a used Gamecube controller and PC converter on Amazon and did it on 1 day shipping cuz yeah I'm just going to emulate the crap out of Tales of Symphonia for the whole of spring break this week. :U

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I certainly hope it does Netto! :D I just hope you don't play the battle system and go "Abyss' is better" because of course it's better it's a later Tales of Game and thus would be better because they had upgraded it after Symphonia. :c Or rather after Legendia which was rather bad.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Symphonia is <3

I like it better than Abyss... Abyss has lost my attention where Symphonia neverrrr did. It just feels... lacking to me. Idk why though >:

Watched a documentary yesterday. Probs the best one I've ever seen. Came out in '04 and is titled "Control Room." I recommend it to anyone who likes things like the news and mass media. Especially Al-Jazeera lovers.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Can do, Pixy. Can do indeed.

Today has been so unproductive x_x; Naps naps and more naps :V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back