• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • A reminder that our new forum software has 2FA! It can be accessed by clicking your username and then "Password and security" from the menu. We strongly suggest not reusing passwords for your online accounts and enabling 2FA if possible.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 922 71.9%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2012
The game is great, but I have one problem. When I save the game, it saves, but when I close the game out and come back later; I boot up the game and I'm given New Game or Quit Game. Continue (even though I saved) is grayed out and unusable. Help? :(

Azurus

Ancient Absol
Years
@excaknight, try extracting and installing the game into a folder onto the desktop, I have similar problems with other games and that usually fixes that.

If that doesn't work, then I don't know what to tell you as it is a unique problem that's been posted for this game.

Years
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
This game is one of the best I've played in a long time. The incredible. ground/S] fourth-wall breaking story, the eight-way battling and the extroidinarily different method of obtaining pokémon (No pokéballs? Say WHAT?!)... Seriously, this game is... Well, I'd compare it to an island in a sea of mediocrity, but the fangames round here are genrally something else so I guess that isn't the best metaphor.

If you haven't done so already I seriously advise you to download this utterly incredible fangame. I'd wax lyrical about it, but my singing is trubbish.

So, onto the glitches and design flaws. First of all, it has to be said that this game is one of the very few that can pull of the "it's not a glitch, this is normal gameplay" so maybe this isn't a glitch, but... In the Otherworld, whenever you click a pokeball (that is, the non-corrupted versions) you get transported into a full screen of the code background and nothing else. Weird. :/

And... you can't heal in your bed? I don't mind the fact that you have to pay to use the pokécenters, but being faced with the message "Nah, I'm not tired" is REALLY iritating. Especially as your mum says you can. It isn't cruical, but I'd really apreciate it.

All in all though, Super Pokémon Eevee Edition is definately one to keep an eye on.

Yours, Dragon-Tamer795

~Glacia~Frost~

~Ice-type Trainer~
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2013
I really like the idea of Eevee changing forms at the player's discretion ^w^ XP In fact, I might use a similar idea in my own fangame where the main character can transform into different types and use different moves of those types and even enter areas exclusive to a specific type ~hehe~

And being forced to use the battle system of RM2K3 is no problem for me; infact, if I can manage to figure out a way to use both the turn-based system in the standard Pokémon games and the real time system in this particular game, depending on what sort of opponent is being faced; sound like a good idea?

Anyway, I might consider playing this when 1.0 is released because I like to wait until it is *complete* with bugs fixed and features installed though if the project supervisor desires, I might play it earlier for beta testing purposes ^_^ :)

Oh, one more thing; just today, I saw the trailer for Pokémon X and Y, while it's probably irrelevant for this particular game because they constitute the new sixth Generation and this game is based on the *revamp* transition between the second and third Generations, noting that there may be a *revamp* into the sixth Generation gave me an idea for some sort of sequel to this game, and even if there isn't such a revamp of data structure the idea still seems interesting to me nonetheless :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2013
how long to next part is released I got bored also I can't play the game on my computer right now so I would like to know if I don't have to worry or be driven crazy by the fact I can't play the game

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2013
This game is absolutely freaking fantastic and I applaud you for your efforts!!
But I had a slight problem while playing through the game.

After I had beat Bugsy, I used the Tetra Element and switched from Jolteon to Flareon.
But after that my Eevee had disappeared from my party.
I used the Tetra Element again to switch back to Eevee. I got it back... but it returned from level 15 to level 1.

Is there a reason why this could be the case? Did I do something wrong or is it a bug?

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2013
im playing on an older version and it keeps crashing after i beat XDR does anyone know a way i can fix it

Azurus

Ancient Absol
Years
Yes, he had to reorder to the bosses in his latest revision, though I don't think the dialogue changed to match the events.

suprace

Awesome Trainer
Years
I need help with starting it up and it works fine but i cant use Z space and enter or arrow keys help?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
Years
Hey, best game I've played here at PC yet. A couple issues though:

- Cannot give the Flux Capacitor to Oak to finish the sidequest (Though I do now have 2 flux capacitors and can't do anything with either of them xDD)
- Weedle keeps killing me because it gets auto-limit or something (If I'm fighting two Weedles, and I only attack one until it dies, the one beside it will use limit on me)
- Pokeball in the other dimension thing teleports you to an unescapable room. I was lucky enough to have saved right before.

Keep it up, awesome game. :D

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2023
EDIT: Yeah, beta testers would be nice. Just say you wanna be and Ill add name to beta testers list. -which shall appear on the credits.
You dont even need to sign up, just report a new bug and ill add you. At the moment Saifors has reported 5 bugs. :)

I would love to be a beta tester for this game, I loved it the second I watched a YouTube video on it. Fortunately, I have not yet run into any glitches.

Littlered

The Red One
Years
From Demo 6, I kept the save files and put them into the new folder for Demo 7. When I open the .exe and select one of the saves, the game crashes and tells me "event script referenced a hero that does not exist". Is there something else from the Demo 6 folder that I should have also put in the new demo 7 folder, or can I not resume my previous save files? Or what is the issue exactly :S

Back